It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Counselor Who Arranged Drag Show For Students Accused Of Having Sex With A 15 Year-Old

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Listen2GuthrieGovan
a reply to: infolurker
I’m not a zombie, but I currently identify as one.
The new term is minor attracted person. Now everyone take your clot shot and say three hail Pfizers.

I was wondering when he'd make an I'll timed and even more I'll informed appearance. LMAO

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Oh you weren't sexually active at 15? Must have just been the rest of us. No wonder you're so often wrong.

ADULTS HAVING SEX WITH UNDERAGE ADOLESCENTS IS ILLEGAL AND IMMORAL.

Clear enough for you ?

Pedo much ?

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Oh you weren't sexually active at 15? Must have just been the rest of us. No wonder you're so often wrong.

ADULTS HAVING SEX WITH UNDERAGE ADOLESCENTS IS ILLEGAL AND IMMORAL.

Clear enough for you ?

Pedo much ?

Not unless you're Islam. Then it's the beautiful story of Mohammeds child bride.

Or these, which at least say you can take children as possessions.

Numbers 31:1-18
Deuteronomy 20:10-14
Judges 21:7-11
Judges 21:20-23
Exodus 21:7-10

Also.

• Rebecca was 14 when she married Issac. But at least he waited 20 years to successfully concieve Jacob. In fairness Jacob married 22 year old twins.

• Virgin Mary was 12-16 years old according to scholars.

Religious scripture is not really the best judge of this topic. As people died at 34.

I think 18 is a standard about 100 years old. I mean they married off 15 year olds until about 1900. Average age of "Red Light District" prostitutes in 1910 America was like 17. Wasn't ever an issue.

Times changed. Legal definitions of adulthood, Increased life expectancy, and vituous temperance laws pushed that foward I think. And while I agree (gotta add that), its still a really new thing.

Even my great grandmother was 15 when she emmigrated at had her first American child.
edit on 15-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Kids having sex lives is their biz mostly. You'd have to take it up with them as I'm not a 15 year old and certainly no one who takes orders from you.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Where is AaarghZombies? I want his take. He's recently been shown to be quite the expert on pedophilia

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You were busy having sex with people TWICE your age when you were 15?? No wonder you're ok with this sort of behavior.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Based on their previous posts, it appears when they were in their teens, they were hooking up with those twice their age. It must have really skewed their moral compass.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: devilsadvocatetoday

50,000 posts between the 3 of you and that's the best you got? Lame.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

You're how many years old and that's the best you got, accepting children being targets of sexual crimes? Sounds more lame than anything, I mean, unless you're into that sort of thing which your pattern of commenting sort of suggests....

And deflect all you want but majority on this site see through it. I rarely post, doing so only when I see someone blatantly trying to push children being targets. It wasn't your fault if you were abused as a child, so don't let it happen to other children.
edit on 16-5-2022 by devilsadvocatetoday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You're so far beneath me I'll never even smell you, now scram.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You're so far beneath me I'll never even smell you, now scram.

Lol! Again, deflect. I'll repeat myself. It wasn't your fault that you were someone's play thing when you were a child. It's ok. Just don't let it happen to other children.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

And I'm all out of charity for you. Put your hand back in your pocket and beg from someone else.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

And I'm all out of charity for you. Put your hand back in your pocket and beg from someone else.

Poor thing. (hug) It's ok. I wish you all the best. I'm not sure what it's like to be a child victim and then target others to also become child victims but it has to be exhausting. Hang in there!

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
did he think he was fooling them when he was applying for the job?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

What was the term for this? Oh yeah, Grooming.

Sorry, this is still the wrong word to use under the circumstances.

Grooming is what comes "before" the sex. This is so much WORSE" than grooming, it's straight up statutory rape.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Where is AaarghZombies? I want his take. He's recently been shown to be quite the expert on pedophilia

As the dually appointed expert on pedophilia - Yes, yes this is pedophilia.

It's also highly likely that there was grooming involved prior to this.

Regardless, it's statutory rape under Arizona law, and this person is a creepy kiddy fiddler. I see a long future of people knocking the soap out of their hands in the prison showers.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Listen2GuthrieGovan
The new term is minor attracted person.

Wasn't that a hoax by 4Chan to trick people into signing some kind of pro-pedo petition?

I've heard the term used on Law and Order, but I'm not sure that it's a real thing.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Not with the school guidance councilor.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Its seems as though they've been groomed, its best to use soft language and affirm their lived experience and say, "Its Ok".

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So I will ask.. If all white people are racist, does that mean all LGBTQ folks are groomers?

Gay marriage was that slippery slope they said it wasn't. Look what they did and now they want the legal right to do anything they please to children.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join