It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odds Of Dying From What Videos & Statistics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I want to post 2 video with all the odds of dying.

Note in the first one the odds of dying from a Respiratory Illnesses is 1 in 27, third highest, video from 2019 data

In the second one the data is from 2020 they took out the Respiratory Illnesses and replaced it with Covid with 1 in 12 odds, third highest.

I have said for a very long time they have been recategorizing deaths from all over the place, even the CDC said 75% of ALL deaths were covid coming in as the 5th Co-morbidity.
So these people already had 4 of these plus then covid.
Asthma. ...
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) ...
Chronic Bronchitis. ...
Emphysema. ...
Lung Cancer. ...
Cystic Fibrosis/Bronchiectasis. ...
Pneumonia. ...
Pleural Effusion.
Obese
diabetes
kidney failure
liver failure
heart disease

No wonder they died.

These deaths were always with us, they just never announced them in the MSM every day 24/7, we have a pandemic of all illnesses causing a lot of deaths. Covid is just catalyst of a variation of an influenza most people can survive if they are healthy, but if you have 4 plus serious issues it can literally become the final nail in the coffin for people. A bad cold/flu can always kill old/unhealthy people.

I have see alot of data that focuses on the redistribution of all Respiratory Illnesses to covid statistics, these videos show this to be true.
edit on 14-5-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Ya gotta stand-back, and admire how these corrupt weasels can use Technology™ to take a snapshot of reality, twist the squack out of it, and use it to freak-out the majority of humanity.

But realizing how fricking evil they have to be to engage in those ideas, and projects, and then using them on the good folks : we are not dealing with normal humans here.

Looking forward to my off-ramp...

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yep, early on I heard a blurb on a radio interview with a local hospital in GA after being asked about what consistent pre-existing conditions for people were that were in bad shape from covid. Without hesitation, obesity then proceeded to list a number of conditions that put the body under extreme stress many of which you listed.

Then did not hear a peep about any of this till recently, the CDC is now on the list in my opinion that needs to be tore down and rebuilt.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Probably eighty percent of the people who died with covid would have died even if they got pneumonia, a bad case of the flu, or just some random virus people get that their immune system is suppressed from fighting.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Sat May 14 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

And again it came up that the show I am currently working is supposed to be "vaccine required" yet no one asked me and when I mentione the last ordeal I had with that to the person who got me the gig they were like..."we never had this converstion". So I basically am adopting the old dont ask dont tell policy! Its insane because these companies have to know by now that vaccines do nothing really to prevent it and with what came out in court even the liability is questionable. In fact since there is evidence to prove vaccines dont help much at all the fact testing isn't the defacto seems ripe for a lawsuit that they didn't keep people safe by only requiring a vaccine!

Its clown world out there...we are on the worst timeline.

Thankfully I am pretty damned good at my job and most folks who work with me would rather cover my ass and have me one the crew than lose me to something so stupid!

top topics

join