It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This pandemic isn’t over Creepy Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Unsettling, Creepy Speech.

Watch as both US/German leaders read both similar script for Covid.

If you watch both the Biden and the German's Scholz speech on the pandemic.

Both had declared that the pandemic isn’t over. The unsettling part of both speeches how simiarl they were from each other.
The wording might be different but the speeches was similar.

Biden: This pandemic isn’t over

Scholz:The pandemic is not over

German's EU leader was unsatisfied how there are some countries in Europe and elsewhere lagging behind the vaccination mark.

What's the end game here? going after Bill Gate's wish of 100% vaccination is impossible. There are majority that wont accept their covid vaccines.

These covid vaccines had shown they lacked in efficiency according to the reports
edit on 12-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It has little to do with the actual vaccine.
It has everything to do with:
Control
Pushing a narrative and acceptance.
Control
Control
and lastly....
Control.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Everyone knows this is the first permanent pandemic.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

It's scripted. It's a globalist narrative that indicates all participants want to dissolve sovereign states in order to achieve singular rule with a ruling class, an elite class and the rest of us, who will comprise the upper working class and the lower working class and the dependent class.

The way to dissolve that is to vote Trump in '24.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
what confounds me about the 'for-ever-forward-Pandemic' and Eugenics programs is the reduction of viable healthy organs which are available for 'harvest'

i will continue to be a non-donor of All my organs or parts & undergo cremation at the end

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What I don't understand is how is the current leadership in the states to be desolved think they will benefit from this? Most will be eliminated as unnecessary and a possible threat to the new order.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

what confounds me about the 'for-ever-forward-Pandemic' and Eugenics programs is the reduction of viable healthy organs which are available for 'harvest'

i will continue to be a non-donor of All my organs or parts & undergo cremation at the end

Not sure where you’re from, but if it’s from the UK , I think you have to manually opt out of being a doner now, either online it by post. If you don’t, you’ll be butchered I’m afraid 😬
Just in case you or anyone else didn’t know, it came into effect a few years back in think. Apologies my memory is poor.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
COVID = New war on terror.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on Thu May 12 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join