It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pandamned: did we do the right thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
www.blckbx.tv...

rumble.com...

The documentary is in english and german with dutch subtitles. Great watch!

Documentary maker Marijn Poels could not avoid corona and made the documentary 'PANDAMNED'. The film outlines how the virus was used by those in power to set up a control society. Did we do the right thing?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

I think pandemned would have been a better title.

So close……….

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I think pandemned would have been a better title.

So close……….

Or maybe Panduped. Of course it was about control. Do you know about the WHO meeting in a couple weeks?
www.who.int...
"the United States, Belize, Germany, Indonesia and Senegal – for bringing together governments from across the globe to make concrete commitments to vaccinate the world, save lives now and build better health security"

My body my choice, right?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I would say only in rare cases in the history of man in the last 6 thousands years have we rarely had a choice.

Be it forced worship, forced illiteracy, or forced poverty.

If you are not mega wealthy you will never truly have a voice or choice.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Crazy times. Wifes company said they don't get anymore COVID money so they have to cut pay $4 an hour. So less than they made pre COVID. She went to her desk and gathered her stuff never to return. Didn't tell anyone they were cutting pay till they got paid this morning.

She was ready to leave anyway as many are. She's retired but bored so a good worker that gets screwed.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That title must be a rhetorical question that they know the answer to already. Obviously the pandemic was a hot mess from the beginning and was wrong from day one.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

We will know in 20 years-1 generation.....it'll be obvious in numbers then.

Worked or not, good bad....

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

We will know in 20 years-1 generation.....it'll be obvious in numbers then.

Worked or not, good bad....

Glad to see you MS, hope all is well...

Why are you saying 1 generation?

numbers of what?

Not following where you are going with this, certainly, we can make some obvious conclusions already.

Like as the numbers that get boosters begin to wane, we will have less than 50% or more vaxxed, so we killed our businesses and disrupted people's lives and certainly had deaths rise in other scenarios because of our PANDEMIC PROTOCOLS and every day in Michigan will still have 15 deaths a day from COVID. FWIW Georgia's is 23.

CNN is saying we saved 280,000 lives by vaccines here in America, I would be hoping the margin was gonna be much higher.

All the while heart disease and cancer ravage, over 600,000 deaths a year each, both almost double COVID deaths in 2020.

Throw in that the COVID deaths are overwhelmingly 65 and above, and there are huge segments of the population whose lives have been destroyed and in all likelihood, they would have survived sans restrictions, lockdowns, and perhaps even vaccines.

those death rates for all demographics below 65 are extremely low in a country of 330 million people. ie we altered the course of the lives of 330 million people and COVID is still killing 375 people a day and sending almost 20,000 to the hospital.

We sacrificed a lot for something that is still hospitalizing and killing people. In 2022 at the current rate, we will still have 136875 people die of COVID even with vaccines. That's too damn high for just saving 280,000 because of vaccines IMHO

edit on 12-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That’s not true.

You were always free to walk away from society. People have done so since the beginning of recorded time.

a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

top topics

join