It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto hits COVID-19 vaccine milestone but more work remains, Get More Doses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Toronto the city in the largest province of Ontario hPasses 7 Million doses while the city officials still claim that the covid vaccine offer "Benefits"

Despite the surging number of adverse cases in the province of Ontario.
Those who are in the hospital are overwhelming vaccinated.

City officials continue to urge for people to keep getting their doses.

They arent letting this one go anytime soon.
Toronto hits COVID-19 vaccine milestone but more work remains, Get More Doses.

Our Efforts arent Over. dont forget your 4th doses now and dont forget your 5th dose

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The Liars in that city of Toronto still keep pushing the doses. When the WHO came out against a 4th dose and many remain skeptical.

But these city officials want to play with your health.
Time for a fourth Covid vaccine dose? Here’s why medical professionals are skeptical

The World Health Organization hasn’t given an official recommendation on a fourth dose, and “there isn’t any good evidence at this point of time,” said WHO chief scientist Soumya Swaminathan.

What are the benefits of the third dose if the fourth has no data nor the third?

The lie.

The Risk of hospitalization amongst unvaccainted individuals was about double that for those with three doses.

Why are there vaccinated ending hospitalized? why do officials keep lying? do they think people are going to be stupid?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Remember this headline?
Quebec man survives month-long coma due to COVID
What CityNews forget to mention when they reported the first time a few months ago on this story.

The person was triple-vaccinated. When CityNews reported the story they gave vague information.

Now in Toronto they want those who are triple-vaccinated to get their fourth dose. Despite that there isnt enough data to suggest that you need it.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
CRAZY IT IS

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 06:01 PM
link   
12% efficiency who would pass that up?! All while 100% guaranteed at least one side effect from the 7 pages of side-effect, all for a disease with a 99.8% recovery rate

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The biggest crime in the history of humanity. Just keep giving out experimental boosters like candy.

STILL BIRTHS EXPLODING ACROSS CANADA

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Of course most people in the hospital are vaccinated when most of the people are vaccinated. This concept still eludes you.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Yeah. brightlightnews. Sounds like a well known, reputable source.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

edit on 5-5-2022 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've had 3 doses and didn't have any side effects. Know many that have had 3 doses too and the worst side effects were chills and a sore arm.. so I don't know where you get your stats from but it doesn't match my experience
a reply to: ancientlight

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
I've had 3 doses and didn't have any side effects. Know many that have had 3 doses too and the worst side effects were chills and a sore arm.. so I don't know where you get your stats from but it doesn't match my experience
a reply to: ancientlight

12% efficiency for a 'vaccine' still in clinical trials till 2023. Also, Pfizzer wanted it's data kept hidden for the next 75 years, and you don't get to sue if you do suffer any debilitating side-effect. Good that you went for it, will weed out the gene pool

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Er, vaccines were supposed to prevent that, no??

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

I haven't had any vaccines and guess what? No side effects either. I have had some good infections, three of them since the pandemic, the first one was nasty and kept me down for three days puking and squirting, the others, no problem. That bad one was a good weekend purge and I was right back to work by Tuesday, I have survived worse, it's part of life to get a bad one every few years.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Yeah. brightlightnews. Sounds like a well known, reputable source.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

CNN, seems like a reputable source.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
1,000,000 Dead

Way to flatten that curve Brandon....

join