It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. McCullough: First Question With New Serious Illness - 'Did They Take The Vaccine?'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Dr. Peter McCullough is one of the top 5 most published cardiologists in the United States.

Curious where that is sourced from.

Here's one excerpt, but there is plenty of additional detailed information inside the link...

Well-respected North Texas cardiologist, Dr. Peter McCullough has impeccable academic credentials. He's an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas. He also has a master's degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.

covid19.onedaymd.com...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Ironically, just finished this interview with a Danish professor who conducted her own study and her results were astounding..

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Dr. Peter McCullough is one of the top 5 most published cardiologists in the United States.

Here's one excerpt, but there is plenty of additional detailed information inside the link...

Well-respected North Texas cardiologist, Dr. Peter McCullough has impeccable academic credentials. He's an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas. He also has a master's degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.

covid19.onedaymd.com...

But he's also really I to conspiracies and the like, he did several interviews on Fox, and one for Conservative Women where he called the vax poison.

The fact that we're not knee deep in dead debunks much of what he said. The data does not back him up.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Dr. Peter McCullough is one of the top 5 most published cardiologists in the United States. McCullough is also one of the most highly sought after doctors for coronavirus related treatments, and was one of the first to speak up about the vaccine injuries caused by the mRNA vaccines. Dr. McCullough now asks all new patients if they've taken the vaccine when new and serious conditions are presented from no where, especially in younger people.

McCullough also notes that there are over 1000 peer reviewed papers that show the dangers of mRNA vaccines directly connected to adverse affects and deaths. He notes the vaccines are causing more deaths than they prevent, by far. Even the Pfizer's own trials show this result for all cause mortality.

Wow...McCullough certainly isn't a "fringe" doctor outside of the mainstream.

This a BIG FORKIN DEAL, V1rtu0s0!

Next, we need the Doctor to publish some data on Vaccine injuries he's seeing. What are the odds of having an injury in the first year, how do the odds increase with each jab, etc..

His interviews on Fox show that he very much not part of the mainstream, he follows a who bunch of fringe conspiracy.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Actually, Dr. McCullough and many others injected many of his patients with the clot shots in the early days. He and others soon realized that the recipients of the shots began to show all sorts of other problems.

As time passed he realized the shots were quite dangerous, and like any intelligent and conscientious physician would do, he changed his position. He and the other dissenters had more respect for the letter and spirit of the Hippocratic Oath than the herd of spineless doctors who march to the CDC/WHO agenda.

You might not have known all that, or you did but don't care. No matter, most of what you advance here is not supported by the data and the facts.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
A colleague told me the other day that 2 healthy middle aged people he works with recently died from brain tumours within a month or 2 of each other.

I didn't ask if they'd been vaccinated, since i'm guessing he probably has and didn't want to put the idea in his head and make him worry - what's done is done.

Probably just a coincidence. Probably!

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

. He is the most published cardiologist in the United States.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Deetermined

covid19.onedaymd.com...

But he's also really I to conspiracies and the like, he did several interviews on Fox, and one for Conservative Women where he called the vax poison.

The fact that we're not knee deep in dead debunks much of what he said. The data does not back him up.
Everything McCullough says is sourced/sited with data. The data does not back you up. McCullough sources everything.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

That was interesting. Dancing around the censorship. But it is fairly obvious she wouldn't recommend it.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Not something I would consider unbiased. Some of what he says is definitely wrong, other things I agree with. My question is, why did he not submit his treatment protocol for double blind study? I mean, if he's done so many, and published so much, why not follow that path again?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

. He is the most published cardiologist in the United States.

So I ask for a source for a claim .. and you reply with a claim with no source.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

If you had said stroke I'd be with you more.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

]Not something I would consider unbiased. Some of what he says is definitely wrong, other things I agree with.

There's nothing that's unbiased, including your own opinions on this subject. I seriously doubt your credentials put you in the category of credibly stating that anything is "definitely wrong".

My question is, why did he not submit his treatment protocol for double blind study? I mean, if he's done so many, and published so much, why not follow that path again?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but maybe this will help to answer your question...

The Assault Against Early Treatment for COVID-19: How One Congressional Hearing Speaks Volumes about America’s Failed Response to the Pandemic

Dr. Peter McCullough, who treats COVID patients, described his scholarly article published in the American Journal of Medicine (August 2020) titled “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection.”

www.amjmed.com...(20)30673-2/fulltext

In his testimony, Dr.McCullough described the “four pillars of pandemic response” including “Contagion Control,” “Early Home Treatment,” “Hospitalization,” and “Vaccination.” He emphasized that our collective medical response and media portrayal has ignored early treatment.

www.thedesertreview.com... s-about/article_33425ff2-3593-11eb-b0d2-cf1365831d45.html

edit on 6-5-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

It's my opinion, that in time, we're going to find out more about how spike proteins in the virus and the vaccines can cause chronic inflammation that will lead to permanent damage to organs and cells. I personally predict an increase in autoimmune disorders and cancer over the coming years due to these high levels of inflammation (for what it's worth).

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I think many facts today, for the last few months, support exactly what you say here.

The shots are bioweapons.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Don't worry, i don't want to be with me either! I've had two vax, so i'd like to think it's a coincidence. But what i like and what i get aren't often in sync

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Israel is opposed to the NWO and TPTB? Who’s ass did you pull that opinion from?

I suggest you research Lionel Walter Rothschild and Zionism.

<< 1   >>

join