It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% Of Rheumatologist's Vaccinated Patients Have Severe Vaccine Injuries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This is only a graph that is concerned with New Zealand, so you are asking me to believe that all the similar graphs in all the other countries, were the same because they all followed New Zealand's particular circumstances as well?.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: chr0naut

This is only a graph that is concerned with New Zealand, so you are asking me to believe that all the similar graphs in all the other countries, were the same because they all followed New Zealand's particular circumstances as well?.

It doesn't change that the particular graph used in the bullchute video, was misleading.

How many other misrepresentations of other countries might also be happening from such sources?

You need to find more trustable sources, and, before you promote them, check to see if they represent what they are purporting.

edit on 4/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Saturday, May 21, 2022 - FYI:

In addition to one runner dying this morning in the Brooklyn New York "half-marathon", a staggering 17 runners had to be taken to the hospital for various problems!

Source: www.silive.com...

I sure hope some medical authorities with INTEGRITY are watching these sicknesses/injuries/deaths amongst healthy people, like we are, and are prepared to speak out publicly when the logical medical conclusion is reached.

<< 1   >>

join