It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pediatrician Moderna Vax will reduce the chances of young kids ending up in hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They are coming after your younger children, kids now.
They arent letting this one go yet.

These Health experts keep making up excuses for Covid vaxs. When there had been long term studies done on the affects of their side effects on young children.

But health experts are hoping that you would let them vax your children for the chance that Moderna Vax will reduce the chances of young kids ending up in hospital.

From the vid it does appear that they are all reading a script and have to say what is provided to them.

On the CTV news vid itself on YT, there are 50 replies but many are hidden, people are indeed getting tired of this. The fact that you need now five doses and they are forcing it upon our children says it all.

Pediatrician Moderna Vax will reduce the chances of young kids ending up in hospital

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Didn't justice Sotomayor say 290,000 children are hospitalized with covid-19 at any given time?

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They really have to prove that covid is deadly to children i dont remember Covid affecting children expecting supposedly those in nursing homes or work in offices,larger areas.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
There are some kids that have screwed up immune systems that the vaxes will help...but the vast majority of them will just get the virus, gain immunity for maybe a year with mild symptoms, then catch it again and get mild systems when their immunity goes down. Those experts are not telling the whole story...they say that almost three quarters of young people already had this virus and they have gained immunity...yet there are still fear mongering people pushing vaccines out there, blowing up the half a percent of young kids that actually have bad immune systems and wind up hospitalized. Feed the kids foods that help to fight diseases of all kind, do not let your kids eat seventy five percent highly processed foods and their disease risk for all diseases will be less. Natural immunity in youth is good, their innate immune system can usually fend of this virus but there will always be some with any disease that will have a bad case. Yes, those small percent that have a weak system will benefit from vaccines, I will not say that is not true. Trying to make parents fear their kids are at high risk and need a vaccine is not right though, they are twisting things to sell more vaccines.

Some vaccines are necessary, but too many is not good in my belief. That is my opinion, but it is every parents responsibility to make an informed decision for their own kids. If the wife and I had young kids, we would not get them vaccinated for this virus since the risk is so little...but our daughters had decent immune systems...some kids don't. I will not tell anyone what they should do with vaccines...that is their decision to make.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Some vaccines are necessary

Exactly and many of those were tested with years worth of data research.
These covid vaxs had been released during a pandemic. With some in the medical community arent willing to mention or talk about the side effects.
edit on 30-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Without a sudden change in lethality to a healthy child I will home school my son before he gets that shot.

There is little to no risk to children especially young children that have no other significant health problems.

posted on May, 1 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Glad to hear that, some ignorant idiots will sacrifice there kids for the supposed "greater good"
These vaccines didn't help anyone

join