It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Published Days After W.H.O. Hepatitis Alert Shows mRNA Vaccines Causes Hepatitis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just days after the W.H.O. global alert about a mysterious outbreak of hepatitis, a study has been published in the journal of Science linking the mRNA vaccines to hepatitis. The first thing some are going to say is that it was given to children who haven't been vaccinated yet, BUT:

The NHS began rolling out the Pfizer Covid-19 injection to five million 5 to 11-year-old children in the UK at the beginning of April 2022. It had previously been administering it to young children deemed vulnerable since the end of 2021.

SOURCE

The largest concentration of the mRNA with an average of 16% is found in the liver. Liver cells were identified as allowing the mRNA to be reverse transcribed to DNA in vitro. It makes sense that issues would occur with the liver since it appears on average to be one of the biggest targets for the depositing of mRNA.

“COVID19 vaccination can elicit a distinct T cell-dominant immune-mediated hepatitis with a unique pathomechanism associated with vaccination induced antigen-specific tissue-resident immunity requiring systemic immunosuppression.”

In Layman’s terms, what the scientists discovered is that liver inflammation (hepatitis) can occur in some individuals after vaccination and shares some typical features with autoimmune liver disease.

This is caused by highly activated T cells (also called T lymphocyte, a type of leukocyte [white blood cell] that is an essential part of the immune system) accumulating in the different areas of the liver.

Within these liver infiltrating T-cells is an enrichment of T-cells that are reactive to SARS-CoV-2, suggesting Covid-19 vaccine-induced cells are contributing to liver inflammation.

Other sources claim it's a mysterious adenovirus, however I think we need to examine what the most likely candidate is based on evidence. We just injected billions with an experiment drug.

SOURCE ANALYSIS

SOURCE STUDY
edit on 28-4-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The filter of the body is the liver, soo I will no be surprised if people will start showing all kind of liver problems after getting the mRNA, people do not understand how important the liver is to our health and well being.

The liver alone performs over 500 functions, anything that we put in the body will affect the liver one way or the other.
edit on 28-4-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

a mysterious outbreak

Yeah, yeah, it seems to be happening around the world. I just can't think of anything sketchy that's happened globally that might cause this to happen, I just cant, it's baffling.

a reply to: marg6043

people do not understand how important the liver is to our health and well being

You mean, people don't understand how important it is to NOT take experimental genetic medical procedures from demonstrable criminal organisations.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The spike protein can damage liver cells, but getting covid can actually be worse than getting the mRNA vaccine. This is from actual research. I do not believe that a vaccine should do this though, I believe that the technology they are using is not as safe as it should be. Notice I said my belief....that is because the FDA believes otherwise because of their belief. Their belief changed when they got rid of long term testing as part of Warp speed....Trump believed in the people that were heading these health agencies and backed the approval...That is the major thing I think Trump did wrong in his presidency.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The filter of the body is the liver, soo I will no be surprised if people will start showing all kind of liver problems after getting the mRNA, people do not understand how important the liver is to our health and well being.

The liver alone performs over 500 functions, anything that we put in the body will affect the liver one way or the other.

And these greedy callous pharmaceutical executives are right now seeking approval to inject babies/children ages 0 to 6 with these hideous drugs, masquerading as "vaccines".

Source: apnews.com...

Does anyone doubt that our Satan-Nazi inspired Walensky/Fauci CDC-FDA will approve Moderna's request?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Coincidentally celebrity Covid Dr. Anthony Fauci just walked back his statement claiming we are out of the pandemic phase.

Meaning more shots.

Meaning outta that sweet simmering pan and back into the fire with us.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Trump supporters and Republicans really should stop using all meds. I mean really, don't you think that they might try to use other meds to push whatever you think they are pushing in the Covid vax?

Yet, people take EVERY OTHER MED without hesitation.

So why wouldn't the people you claim are trying to get us to take the Covid Vax, put whatever you claim they are putting in that vax, in other meds and vaccines, like the flu vaccine or insulin?

I really think that those Evil Pharmaceutica's are altering their other meds. LOOK OUT!
edit on 29-4-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The spike protein can damage liver cells, but getting covid can actually be worse than getting the mRNA vaccine.

well luckily the vaccinated cannot get covid............oh!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Actually, I've lost any trust I had in the medical industry to the point I no longer take any meds. Good luck with that cognitive dissonance, though.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The spike protein can damage liver cells, but getting covid can actually be worse than getting the mRNA vaccine. This is from actual research. Their belief changed when they got rid of long term testing as part of Warp speed....Trump believed in the people that were heading these health agencies and backed the approval... his presidency.

Trump couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a bazooka..

If his judgement and leadership is so transparently bad.

His ability to surround his self with the best people, or his outright lies..?

He owns this.. warp speed, lockdowns, VAX pushing..

edit on 29 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Spells

edit on 29 4 2022 by LastFirst because: Spells

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

Actually, I've lost any trust I had in the medical industry to the point I no longer take any meds. Good luck with that cognitive dissonance, though.

Me too. Will not go to a doctor unless it's a mechanical fix like a broken bone. Otherwise, nature will take care of it or not. Past caring but will not support this corrupt industry and its smug practitioners any longer. Easy to say for me though as I don't have anything physically wrong with me.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump supporters and Republicans really should stop using all meds. I mean really, don't you think that they might try to use other meds to push whatever you think they are pushing in the Covid vax?

So why wouldn't the people you claim are trying to get us to take the Covid Vax, put whatever you claim they are putting in that vax, in other meds and vaccines, like the flu vaccine or insulin?

I really think that those Evil Pharmaceutica's are altering their other meds. LOOK OUT!

You do a horrible job at promoting them. You're probably just trying to gas light, but you make healthcare and big pharma look worse than they already do. Time to think of another strategy.

posted on Apr, 30 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

Actually the problem was he trusted Democrats far too much.

It's been a Democrat S***show since Jan. of 2021. All things considered give me mean tweets and $1.80 a gallon gas. You can keep Weimar Joe.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I actually agree...

Modern medicine -and yes, this includes many drugs that pharmaceutical companies have come up with - is amazing when it comes to trauma care, and there's nowhere I'd rather be than a modern trauma center if I'm in some kind of accident.

The problem with modern medicine, though, is when they try to treat chronic health conditions caused by years of wrong eating/living the same way they treat someone who was in an auto accident. Can't do it. You actually have to understand the human metabolism and how it works, and what constitutes proper care and maintenance of the same.

Drugs should at most be a short term crutch until a permanent solution to a problem is found.

The vast majority of health problems that people are taking drugs for are easily resolved through diet and lifestyle changes. Take charge of your health, and, as that chinese-friendly company Nike puts it... 'Just Do It!'

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The human body is designed to fix itself, but it needs the right elements to do it. Remove one and you have a serious construction problem.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: LastFirst

Actually the problem was he trusted Democrats far too much.

No, the problem was, the President can only do so much himself.

I am, in fact, amazed he got as much done as he did, considering what he was up against.

If he does somehow get a second chance, I think we'll see something very different.

What would be needed is a wholesale cleansing of everything that is legally possible in every single Department, but focusing on the Military, Intelligence and Justice Departments. With the exception of those you personally know are OK (if any), fire everyone in management as far down as you can go the very first day, and have temporary (and permanent) replacements, with 2nd and third choices, ready to go.

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

To be fair/devils advocate..most of those medicines had longer testing, and, have stood the test of time. On the other end, lots of things have been taken off the market over the years.

edit on 2-5-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: tanstaafl

The human body is designed to fix itself, but it needs the right elements to do it. Remove one and you have a serious construction problem.

Exactly. The problem is, we have been lied to for decades about how to get the right elements inside our body (how and what to eat). Now the truth is out...

join