It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna Pushing Mega Dose Shot To Babies Who Have Zero Risk From Covid

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The insanity continues as we see big pharma companies continuing their onslaught of pushing obsolete/dangerous/no long term safety studies/no informed consent drugs, but this time on babies. I know people want to profit at all costs, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Previously we learned that pfizer and moderna were giving out different doses in depending on the batch which is all part of the greatest experiment in human history. The largest doses correlate with more deaths and adverse effects, SURPRISE SUPRISE! Infact as we learned before, 5% of the batches are responsible for 90% of adverse side effects and deaths.

When we do the math, we see that using the 25 mcg dose, babies will receive a 3x higher dose per pound of body weigh than the highest dose an average adult would receive. After they initially used a 3 mcg, they realized it didn't produce the desired effect, so they thought, hey, why don't we just mega dose them, that should work right?

Before you rush out and get this for your baby, keep in mind:

1. The flu has a higher mortality rate than covid-19 does for this age demographic.
2. There are no long term safety studies, and the VAERS safety signal if off the charts.

Here’s what is really going on. All of the Pfizer and Moderna studies even for older children have shown zero serious COVID cases in the respective placebo groups. So in order to show efficacy, they created arbitrary benchmarks for presence of specific antibody levels generated by the shots. Putting aside the fact that high antibody levels without the proper T cell responses are actually not a good thing, fail to provide sterilizing immunity, and potentially cause autoimmune problems, the drug companies are caught in a catch-22 with dosage. Pfizer rightly tested those under 5 years old with a 3-milligram dose. But then it failed to stimulate a proper antibody response, which is why the company had to temporarily withdraw its application for EUA.

Moderna, on the other hand, figured they’d solve the problem by giving babies and toddlers a whopping 25-milligram dose. Even then, they misleadingly tethered their study of 2- to 4-year-olds to 5- and 6-year-olds in order to even register this illusory efficacy. However, any sane person on the FDA advisory committee should automatically nix this shot on account of its dangerous concentration for babies who, at just 6 months, average (for girls) as light as 16 pounds. Thus, while a 20-year-old adult weighing 180 pounds could be getting 0.55 micrograms per pound with the 100-microgram dose, a 6-month-old baby could be getting more than 1.5 micrograms per pound, roughly three times as potent. And we already know how problematic the adult concentration of Moderna was for many young adults, especially related to cardiac issues.

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 4/21/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
With some of the reports of nanotech and hydrogel around, can see some incentive to get all the kids wired up as soon and as much as they can.

Also lots of incentive to get the jab on the childhood schedule, lots of profits and immunity protection.

Kids at such a young age are still developing and growing their immune system. Maybe they are increasing the load to reach some white cell counts? Or maybe to further exploit natural immunity before it has a chance to develop?

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is a bit off your topic but I'm so disgusted by FLEISHER ART MEMORIAL

Philadelphia had this wonderful subsidized art school for the public. Kids and adults have been going there since the 30's. I won't go into what a wonderful place it was because they now demand 5yr olds and up to be jabbed to take a class there. MONSTERS MONSTERS

ATTENTION: Proof of vaccination (ages 5+) and booster (ages 18+) is now required for Fleisher students and visitors. Please have your vaccination card in hand, or an image of your card ready to show on your phone. Read our COVID-19 community safety policies for more information.
Fleisher Art MemorialFleisher Art Memorial

The mission of the Fleisher Art Memorial is to make art accessible to everyone, regardless of economic means, background, or artistic experience.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR VISION

Fleishers.org

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
This is a bit off your topic but I'm so disgusted by FLEISHER ART MEMORIAL

Philadelphia had this wonderful subsidized art school for the public. Kids and adults have been going there since the 30's. I won't go into what a wonderful place it was because they now demand 5yr olds and up to be jabbed to take a class there. MONSTERS MONSTERS

ATTENTION: Proof of vaccination (ages 5+) and booster (ages 18+) is now required for Fleisher students and visitors. Please have your vaccination card in hand, or an image of your card ready to show on your phone. Read our COVID-19 community safety policies for more information.
Fleisher Art MemorialFleisher Art Memorial

The mission of the Fleisher Art Memorial is to make art accessible to everyone, regardless of economic means, background, or artistic experience.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR VISION

Fleishers.org

This is going to start happening a lot more. They are going to bring back restrictions 10 times worse.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Happy happy happy. Everyone is happy.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The covid spike isn't the only thing to worry about with those shots. Its everything else in the patent.
The patent has the capability to target the liver, cross the blood brain barrier, install carbon nanotubes, express or silence genes, create variants, install receptors for Hepatitis A, and a lot more.

No way on Earth would I allow that patent to be used on my child. They should only be including spike related processes, but they aren't.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I do not agree with vaxxing babies at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The covid spike isn't the only thing to worry about with those shots. Its everything else in the patent.
The patent has the capability to target the liver, cross the blood brain barrier, install carbon nanotubes, express or silence genes, create variants, install receptors for Hepatitis A, and a lot more.

No way on Earth would I allow that patent to be used on my child. They should only be including spike related processes, but they aren't.

Exactly, there's so much to it when don't even know, and we only talk about spike proteins.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

There is a reason why you dont vax babies with flu shots.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I think it's completely nonsensical. This is where I draw the line, besides lack of choice, that line already crossed.
edit on 22-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I think it's completely nonsensical. This is where I draw the line, besides lack of choice, that line already crossed.

Why not? I thought it was safe and effective?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Why not? I thought it was safe and effective?

I have never uttered those words

It's been safe for me, and everyone else I know. I trust what I see..and that's about it. I'm not shilling for the vax, nor am I off the deep end like you guys. I have never wavered that it should be a choice, and that I don't support mandates or passports. I just think alot of whats you guys post is shakey..at best. But, free speech, I wouldn't try to censor you, I might chime in, or I might not. But I will be always be consistent, and if possible, I might say something agreeable, such as this case.
edit on 22-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

join