It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS Secretary Admits Vax Killing Minorities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
There is a video on Odysee apparently showing a news clip where the HHS Secretary admits that the vaccine is killing minorities at 2x the rate of white people:
halturnerradioshow.com...

My understanding is that the black community has stayed away from the vax. The secretary says 80% of blacks and whites have taken at least one shot. Seems high to me.

Is his statement a slip,, error, or intentionally said?
Seems odd to me. We hear everything from parasite eggs to snake venom, but I haven't heard of any ethnic bias yet. I figured if there were any, it would be the other way around.
edit on 18-4-2022 by Wisenox because: Fix url

edit on 18-4-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Your link is broken. But regardless if the person is claiming 80% of the U.S. is vaxxed, he or she is wrong and thus the video is pointless and based on a fundamental falsehood.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thanks. I had to switch the link to an article previewing the clip. Copied Odysee links didn't open the correct page for some reason.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

At the start of all this COVID it was widely reported on the UK news that Asian and people of African origin were between 1.5 and X2 likely to catch COVID and we should be very grateful of their work in our NHS service .

I even posted about this ,that all those people should be first in line for this experimental gene therapy injection ,well it is 100 safe and all

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Your link is broken. But regardless if the person is claiming 80% of the U.S. is vaxxed, he or she is wrong and thus the video is pointless and based on a fundamental falsehood.

the data shows me about 80% of Americans did get at least one vaccine shot.

Xavier Becerra is the 25th Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services and the first Latino to hold the office in the history of the United States.

Start video at 45:50

Xavier Becerra says we know vaccines are killing black people, latino people, indigenous people, at twice the rate of white people.

Pretty straight forward to me.

edit on 18-4-2022 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

But no one has asked him about it, or follow-up up by digging into the stats?

If HHS is keeping them secret, it's time to do a mass "call your Congressman" campaign!

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm sure he meant to say "Virus" instead of "vaccine", but he didn't. Freudian slip?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The "official" U.S. data says 77.3%, so I'm not faulting you or the OP. But in my humble opinion, that number is false. An inflated vaccinated number serves as an advertisement towards the unvaccinated and suggests they're part of a dwindling population of unvaxxed americans.

Remember that Biden "officially" recieved 81 million votes and was "officially" the most popular president in history vote-wise.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'm sure he meant to say "Virus" instead of "vaccine", but he didn't. Freudian slip?

What I see is increased death rates for virus infected people of color but not a 100% increase, but much lower.
He was saying the quoted words in the context of trying to get more people vaccinated. And that people of color having more adverse effects, was one factor limiting the number of vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I think it was likely an error. In Feb 2022 he gave a nearly identical speech but he said Covid is killing minorities at twice the rate of whites (which is something I have heard multiple times throughout this whole thing).

COVID-19 has killed Black Americans, Latinos, and Indigenous Americans at two times the rate as White Americans

Rema rks by Secretary Xavier Becerra at the Health Affairs Journal Virtual Symposium on Racism and Health

I also, after some digging, found him repeat this same statement on news interviews and other public speaking events.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The "official" U.S. data says 77.3%, so I'm not faulting you or the OP. But in my humble opinion, that number is false. An inflated vaccinated number serves as an advertisement towards the unvaccinated and suggests they're part of a dwindling population of unvaxxed americans.

Remember that Biden "officially" recieved 81 million votes and was "officially" the most popular president in history vote-wise.

Yea I also see 77% so I said about 80% it's not a crazy mischaracterization or anything.
Where I live just my anecdotal self life it's more like 90% fully vaxxed, so I don't know why that would be unbelievable. Or even all that interesting.

But the secretary of health and human services saying the vaccine is killing people of color at double the rate is a bit more interesting. He's basing it off their data, and now I want to see that data, but that's going to take me some time to verify... But he is speaking as the health and human services secretary at a white house roundtable meeting. So there is more weight to the words than what we have to say ehh?

I'll post back if I can get anything on the data.
And even still the death rate of the vaccine would be MUCH lower than Covid "related" deaths.
So again not that interesting to me..

Just providing some details to show what is being talked about.
edit on 18-4-2022 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

He likely misspoke. If you look up other interviews and statements with Mr Becerra he routinely says Covid is killing blacks and minorities at twice the rate.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I agree, the vax numbers are like suppression polling. They just try to get the herd mentality going. They seem too high to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Do you remember reports like the couple at the pharmacy who had to wait as the black wife needed a different vax than her husband?
There we at one point many of these reports.
There was for instance a worker at a pharmacy who told the people she didn't know why but she had to check the computer to find which lot number of vax to give to various races?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's a 2022 Campaign Theme combined with corralling and some controlled opposition 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I read a post of yours where it stated the UK was 95 % vaccinated ,I would be taking that figure with a large dose of salts after what I witnessed at my local doctors surgery a while back.

I had to go through a 5 minutes ordeal just to enter the surgery , temperature taken and so on ,the reception room has 30-40 chairs but because of COVID only about 8 had numbers on them for the public to sit on and they were enforcing this to the letter .

I sat down with about 5 other people waiting my turn for a appointment that had taken 6+ weeks to get and a nurse walks into the room and shouts out 7-8 names nobody moved and she walks out , a few minutes later she comes back in and repeated this but with different names still nobody moved and we all look at each other about 2-3 minutes later my name is called on a tannoy system and as I get up this nurse comes in again and does exactly the same with a set of new names still nobody got up for da Jag .

That's 20+ people who never turned up or in my opinion they were cooking the books and claiming they were giving injections to claim the 30 bucks they get to administer the shot imho .

I ripped that GP a new one in that room

. About the time it took me to get a appointment and how I had shirts older than him when he asked how I thought it was my heart medication and gabbapentine that was the problem ,on the way out I remarked on his nice expensive watch with no second sweep in the second hand and now he no longer works there ?

Long story short if 50% have taken it that would be more realistic judging from what I saw and heard locally
edit on 18/4/2022 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Just found an article saying exactly what you mentioned. Its from the UK.

Because an official UK Government report proves that in England alone there are at least 19.2 million people who have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, 21.8 million people who have not had two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, and 31 million who have not had 3 doses of a Covid-19 Vaccine, meaning nearly half of England’s population has become wise to the propaganda and lies spouted by the Government and mainstream media over the past two years.

www.printfriendly.com...

Actually a bit refreshing to see.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He slipped at least 3 times in a row and never corrected himself. That's one hell of a slip.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
there is a outbreak of liver disease in kids oner in the EU ----> & its spreading to USA

see: www.msn.com...

i think the VAXXine is causing the medical condition to arise,,,, good old Corona-COVID-Sars working its way through the weak immune folks that were instructed to take the Jab

but the Avian Flu is the boogy-man De Juer for the WHO & Fauci...& other perps of pandemic stage 2

join