It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reflection about the COVID-19 pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Remember how the scientists and the media told us repeatedly that viruses change (mutate) all the time, because that’s what they do?

So knowing that, how could one distinguish a virus that has mutated spontaneously in a laboratory from a virus that has mutated spontaneously in the nature? I am quite sure nobody could.

Therefore, I believe this is how they (the reactionary conspirators) did it, they found some virus in the nature, put several samples of it in a lab and waited till the adequate spontaneous mutation occurred, thus making it undetectable because spontaneous mutations are spontaneous mutations, no matter where they take place.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's not a virus. It's snake venom. (or at least all the symptoms point to snake venom)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: resoe26

Sorry but the snake venom thing seems like a very dumb conspiracy theory started by very questionable people.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

it does seem a little wild.
So I take you have seen the documentary "watch the water"?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I have read King Cobra Venom may help treat Covid. I also know there are enzymes in Covid patients, that causes inflammation similar to Snake Venom.

www.sciencedaily.com...

There is no way Covid is just snake Venom. It certainly wasn't put in the water. Covid is airborne, and inhaled. That is how it spreads.

bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com...

Maybe you were joking? Have a good day!

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It is sad that not many will listen to this stunning information and clearly see where we are!
A million excuses for not looking like the place the video is uploaded is not trustworthy! Excuses to not look ecusses to not have to see! The evidence is clear we are to be expended.

WILLIAM COOPER - MYSTERY BABYLON - AID & ABET
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Sorry but the snake venom thing seems like a very dumb conspiracy theory started by very questionable people.

There seems to be a lot of evidence and many sources, it is not saying the corvid IS venom, it is saying an enzyme like snake venom

University of Arizona researchers find link between COVID deaths and snake venom

"We found evidence that there was an enzyme, a snake-like enzyme, in the blood of people who were in extraordinarily high levels,” says Dr. Floyd Chilton, the senior author of the study with the University of Arizona, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.

Scientists have worked on this study for the past year and a half. It was recently published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation. The snake-like enzyme is found in healthy people at low levels to prevent bacterial infections. In severe cases of COVID-19, it’s doing the opposite.

"These high levels of this enzyme are looking at those tissues in the organs and saying, ‘you look like a bacteria, let's shred your membranes. Let's put these organs out of their misery,’" says Dr. Chilton.

Dr. Chilton says what's even more remarkable is where we can go from here in the fight against the pandemic.

“Can we come up with specific therapeutics that will not care which variant is coming toward it? Can we come up with specific therapies to address this devastating disease?” says Dr. Chilton.

www.abc15.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
It is sad that not many will listen to this stunning information and clearly see where we are!
A million excuses for not looking like the place the video is uploaded is not trustworthy! Excuses to not look ecusses to not have to see! The evidence is clear we are to be expended.

WILLIAM COOPER - MYSTERY BABYLON - AID & ABET
www.bitchute.com...

I would read a transcript, but just can't force myself to listen to this man. Like far too many self-produced videos, he's such a horrible speaker his message will not be hear by many.
The slow talkers are the worst to sit through - you just want to wind them up! I find myself wondering if there's a minimum time requirement for posting videos, and that's why they deliver their message in slow motion.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

People have no ability anymore to listen just because it is an important message, not even to save their own lives, it has to be a quick fast something, like a tweet. It is a life and death understanding that people refuse to hear because it is to slow.
He is actually speaking completely NORMAL.

It is because brains no longer function correctly.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

People have no ability anymore to listen just because it is an important message, not even to save their own lives, it has to be a quick fast something, like a tweet. It is a life and death understanding that people refuse to hear because it is to slow.

Not always the case! I have an auditory disability where a second sentence tends to wipe out the first I heard, and so on down the line leaving me only with the last thoughts clear. I can hold it all in my head if I read. Some speakers, through no fault of their own, are simply harder for me to retain information from.

Not all humans are alike. Some people's hearing range is not complete too and parts of a persons voice don't transfer easily, or people who are going deaf and know it tend to speak too quietly. None of this is stuff that just happened in recent life, but things like tweets have given some people a better method of communication.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

There are people who talk in slow motion, and he is definitely one of them. I don't live my life in the fast lane by any means, but to take 3 full minutes to say something that could have been said in 20 seconds is more time than I've got to waste during the one life I've been given. Most peoples' brains don't operate in slow motion and will never know if he has an important message or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
just a thought.

What if they made a gain of function virus with Viper venom as a means to mimic the symptoms of radiation poisoning? We have to move into the future with 5 thru 7+.....Gs. They carry on with the installation of these new communication technologies even during lock downs. Then introduce at the same time a virus with all the same damaging properties as radiation poisoning to distract from the real cause. Now we all can come together redirected to fight to have a common world goal something contrived in a lab, but possilby not the root cause.. Meanwhile opening up pandoras box to try any untested drugs they want with impunity and no liability.

It is interesting that we have the Van Allen belts to protect us from damaging radiation. Yet we fill the whole living biosphere and atmosphere under the Van Allen belts with our own damaging human generated radiation. Are we cooking ourselves?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Not always the case! I have an auditory disability where a second sentence tends to wipe out the first I heard

My apologies!

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: resoe26
It's not a virus. It's snake venom. (or at least all the symptoms point to snake venom)

It’s caused by a virus named SARS-CoV-2 who passed from bats to humans. The reactionary conspirators announced it using the 2011 movie Contagion, in the last few seconds of which a group of bats is clearly visible.

join