It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graceful, curved descent by a UFO captured by a Ring camera.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I hope you find this video interesting especially as it was captured by a Ring camera and the UFO does a strange manouver. You have to wonder where it went. The UFO appears from the sky and makes a graceful, curved descent. If it didn't crash, it must have had unbelievable brakes!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4 15 2022 by idusmartias because: The vid link didn't copy right.

edit on 4 15 2022 by idusmartias because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Looks likena bug fkying at the camera to mea reply to: idusmartias

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Reminds me a flying rod….

Rod (optical phenomenon)

👽🛸🥃
edit on 15-4-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias
I hope you find this video interesting especially as it was captured by a Ring camera and the UFO does a strange manouver. You have to wonder where it went. The UFO appears from the sky and makes a graceful, curved descent. If it didn't crash, it must have had unbelievable brakes!

edit on 15-4-2022 by Dalamax because: Embed your link

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Looks like the tracer or "tail" of this 'object' is in front of the tree which kinda makes me think it's much closer than we think. Dunno, can't decide between bad CGI or a bug.

If the tracer was behind the tree, it'd be a little more interesting as that kinda gives an idea of how far away it is.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

No, the video isn't interesting in the slightest as there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to discount it being a flying insect.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This kind of $h17 is what dumbs down the topic of UFOs. MAJOR stretch to say an insect is a UFO. Might as well say it's a spirit orb

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It’s a bug …. I see stuff like that all the time on my ring door bell , and it shows those same bugs under our car port too .

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
It’s a bug …. I see stuff like that all the time on my ring door bell , and it shows those same bugs under our car port too .

I was hoping for UFO, but I gotta go with a bug on this one to.
I enhanced it, and you can see small antennas on the bugs head and wings.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Honestly?

If those aliens 10 galaxies over (take it as a metaphor) decided to visit,
they'd bring their dyson-shphere sized colony ship, and there would be
none of this nonsense about bugs, camera aperatures, CGI and what not.

the Tides would be affected.

Just an example..

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

While I found the video interesting enough to post it, and I'm glad for the sensible replies, it's the nonsensical replies that piss me off although I realize and accept replies from the burrohole members who state, stupidly, that it's CGI, bugs, etc. This forum used to have more intelligent members but the constant present stupid replies must have driven them off. Some of these present members must enjoy their seemingly low IQs.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That's funny, It goes in front of the higher tree.

It's just stumping people because they dont realize there are fireflies in California. They're all over, but rarely glow. But they still do. So when a central valley camera catches one it baffles people because seeing them are so rare. I have only seen them on Mt. Laguna in Cleveland National Forest, and only a handful in 3 days of camping.
edit on 15-4-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
That's funny, It goes in front of the higher tree.

It's just stumping people because they dont realize there are fireflies in California. They're all over, but rarely glow. But they still do. So when a central valley camera catches one it baffles people because seeing them are so rare. I have only seen them on Mt. Laguna in Cleveland National Forest, and only a handful in 3 days of camping.

Give me a break and have your vision examined. The UFO does NOT go in front of the tree, it goes behind it! Fireflies, my ass. Wake up!

edit on 4 16 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   

This forum used to have more intelligent members

Can you see what you've done there ?
edit on 16-4-2022 by chunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

You absolutely see the object go in front of the trees at the end. You have to watch the video closely. This is a closeup of the last couple of frames with the contrast raised a little and the yellow arrow pointing to the path. Below that is a poor quality animated gif I made using my phone, but you can still see how it's in front. I can make a better quality later at home if you still can't see it. Watch the video again.

edit on 16-4-2022 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It does move like a bug, which is what I initially thought on first viewing but, to me, it does appear to go behind the big tree in the distance. I'm no expert on optics so I remain undecided.

However, thanks to the OP for taking the time out to post.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sorry. I interpreted this as in front of the tree.

There's the one on the left. And the one one the right which has the same color as the trees it goes "over". It's harder to debate why the background object has the same gradient as the foreground object.

I still think it's the species popping up more and more since being found in 2017. (Pardon the site)

www.treehugger.com...

Still think its more likely a firefly then a firefly class vessel.
edit on 16-4-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join