It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP video. What do you think?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Here are some Simi’s….

The top row known as the witch ufo out of Mexico….shown at two different locations and different days.

The bottom row is out of the LA area….. police helo circles it. Here is the link for it’s vid
m.youtube.com...

👽🛸🍺

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

this video is of single man platforms that allow them to fly, ohh it was made in the 50's....

a platform that could carry SOF guys would be priceless

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

Imagine an upright enclosure for it ….

👽🛸🍺
edit on 15-4-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

exacly

and that is made with off the shelf parts for the most part.

imagine what Boeing or LM could make if they put all there efforts into a small 1 man 'pod'

you could mix lighter than air tricks with very quite turbines and you could pull what ever the video shows.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon

exacly

and that is made with off the shelf parts for the most part.

imagine what Boeing or LM could make if they put all there efforts into a small 1 man 'pod'

you could mix lighter than air tricks with very quite turbines and you could pull what ever the video shows.

I agree….one man flying pods are doable (if not already done) by the major players in the aerospace industry…I have no doubt. Imo. Drone technology makes for good proof of concept flight in different designs even for single manned craft.

For instance, put a light composite material skin of an orb or saucer shaped body around this cool drone based tech below ….and baffle quite the sounds……

In the sky, at distance, a person could be fooled into seeing a “UFO” sighting….that’s silent in operation.

Hmmmm

Here’s a couple one man designs from decades ago….theoretically could be flying now with improved propulsion systems and thrust vectoring systems. Pretty much a VTOL platform.

👽🛸👍🏼🍻
edit on 15-4-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chris42393

It’s funny how skeptics yell CGI before the video has been examined by a professional. Good find!

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias

originally posted by: Chris42393
Here is the link to the video on YouTube. youtu.be...

What do you think?... UAP? -- or something else?

I found the info/video on reddit, that was posted about 7 hours ago. The reddit post gives information about what happened. It has pictures of the craft too (snap shots from the video).

www.reddit.com...

Well, I found the video interesting to view. Even though there are claims here of CGI I don't think the critics are CGI professionals because they don't really offer professional criticisms so their comments are worthless. UAPs/UFOs/, etc., are numerous in design and no one on this or any forum is an expert. So thanks for posting this video, all we can do is watch in amazement waiting for the next unusual video. And, possibly, someone else also videotaped this "craft" if it's a real alien vehicle.

Lot's of people on here shout "Fake" and run. I always have to question the design of a fake craft...what is it based upon?...What about movement, colour, size and texture? All these things need to be accounted for and then the motive needs to be determined and, if possible, the video's source.

It's a fascinating clip and if fake, it's a concept I couldn't have come up without spending many hours on design and implementation. Could I be bothered? No, unless it was for a project or something similar and there was either some reward or recognition at the end of it.

For a few views on social media? Nah.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't take any ufo picture or video seriously. There is just too much uncertainty about them. I would rely on testimony and a video maybe if it's of the 4th or 5th kind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join