It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GFAI : Guardforce A.I.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well ok ive posted about stocks before offering an idea of a wsb type forum on here i wont go into that but if your reading continue on....

Ive been following a stock i believe is of interest. Most of you probably know where im going with this but for those who dont, we are talking about Guardforce A.I. and the implications of it.

Now according to some recent press releases there has been some developments in this company.

www.prnewswire.com...

apnews.com...

www.proactiveinvestors.com...

Now for those who dont want to read those articles, it seem something very fishy could be happening with this company. Think A.I. with research in foreign countries where bribes could just simply let research run it course unfettered. Today was a big day for GFAI as it announced a 10 million usd buy.

finance.yahoo.com...

Aswell as an expansion into Australia and Dubai.

finance.yahoo.com...

So just throwing this out maybe not so much as a stock investment but more along terminator and judgment day scenario.

What do you all think?

edit on 6-4-2022 by Gloomyloki43 because: Revised

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I only have experience with A.I. security solutions in an information security environment, this seems to be more along the lines of robotics which I happen to dabble in. I like the linear programming aspect of it. It was reading at $1.14 then dropped to $0.55 today? Ill look at a forecast of it and get back to you on it. I'll watch it closely, thanks for your input no matter the outcome. Where is HQ, subsidiaries in Dubai could be promising I saw lumina rocket after that, how many shares are you in for?
edit on 7-4-2022 by oxtweezxo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: oxtweezxo
I only have experience with A.I. security solutions in an information security environment, this seems to be more along the lines of robotics which I happen to dabble in. I like the linear programming aspect of it. It was reading at $1.14 then dropped to $0.55 today? Ill look at a forecast of it and get back to you on it. I'll watch it closely, thanks for your input no matter the outcome.

Company is Chinese based, ccp getting a share? Where is HQ, subsidiaries in Dubai could be promising I saw lumina rocket after that, how many shares are you in for?

As mentioned not so much about stock price but fundamentals of the company and what they will get upto with their new funding. But based in of all places Bangkok. Like i mentioned lax on research priorities potentially. However ER said they are shooting for 4.25 this year. Also theres rumored talk of a 110m dod contract. Sooooo

join