It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Brain Barrier 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In the Moderna patent, there is a reference to patent US20150030576 Methods and Compositions for Targeting Agents Into and Across the Blood Brain Barrier.  Given that the powerful people have publicly announced their goal to physically control people's brains, I wanted to see how the Blood Brain patent could be used.  So, using only information and references presented in the Moderna patent, I derived a possible scenario; not saying its happening.

I would assume, if this were to happen, that there would be a need for some kind of semi-permanent cells to act as infrastructure in ongoing updates.  So, I tried to think of a way where that would be permitted.
For familiarity, this is the blood brain barrier:

There are 2 phrases in the Blood Brain patent that apply here:

Examples of IRES sequences that can be used according to the invention include without limitation, those from picornaviruses (e.g. FMDV), pest viruses (CFFV), polio viruses (PV), encephalomyocarditis viruses (ECMV), foot-and-mouth disease viruses (FMDV), hepatitis C viruses (HCV),...
A skilled artisan can select any homing moiety based on the desired localization or function of the cell...non-limiting examples of ligand/receptor interactions include CCRI (e.g., for treatment of inflamed joint tissues or brain in rheumatoid arthritis, and/or multiple sclerosis), CCR7, CCR8 (e.g., targeting to lymph node tissue),...VLA-4/VCAM-1 (e.g., targeting to endothelium). In general, any receptor involved in targeting (e.g., cancer) can be harnessed for use in the methods and compositions described herein.

The IRES sequence is a way of translating multiple proteins without the need for an RNA cap, which is the usual way.  So, they can do more than 1 thing at a time.

The targeting ligand to be considered is VLA-4/VCAM-1.  VCAM1 is the entry receptor for ECMV.  

The first step is getting to the brain without raising alarms with macrophage responses and biomarkers.  90% of all macrophages are located in the liver, so that is stop 1.  I've posted before about the primatized antibodies used here.  In short, they take the anti-CD4 antibody from a macaque and splice it with a human IgG4 backbone.  

Crosslinking the CD4 antigens can deactivate macrophages in the liver. However, if the Fc portion binds as well, then activated cell response are exhibited. Partial activation is OK because liver macrophages have the unique ability to express glutathione (GSH) into the extracellular space.  The GSH is used dissolve the disulfide linker and release the PEGylated nano-package.
The linker can also be dissolved using 660nm red light.  This is because it induces reactive oxygen species on Ce6, which will cause the production of GSH.

Now that the macrophages have been subdued a little, step 2 is making it to the lymphnodes.  This is where the added ligand, specific for VCAM1, is used. VCAM1 is expressed in the endothelium, concentrating in the lymphnodes and spleen.  When the dePEGylated LPN reaches the cells, it fuses and releases a modified Encephalomyelocarditis protein, which triggers the cells to activate the macrophages.  Activated macrophages also get infected and then migrate into the CNS and brain.  In the brain, microglia, long term brain macrophages, get infected.

That leaves the last piece, a reusable door.  The IRES of the recombinant EMCV, inside the microglia, code for a specific receptor to act as a homing beacon, and may perform additonal tasks. These cells would be semi-permanent and act as factories for future needs.

The possibility here is coding for a Hepatitis A receptor.  By adding a new receptor to cells, it is easier for the new materials to bind with the correct cells. See the first reply here for more on the HAV choice.
edit on 6-4-2022 by Wisenox because: Fix italic

edit on 6-4-2022 by Wisenox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

I chose HAV for the example above because the Moderna patent includes a reference for patent US9675668B2 Modified polynucleotides encoding hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2.

You can find the Moderna patent here:

patft.uspto.gov.../107 03789&RS=PN/10703789

HAV is a stealthy choice.  

In all cell types, HAV replication is slow and generally noncytopathic, typically resulting in persistent infection. Electron microscopic examination of HAV-infected cells usually fails to reveal morphologic changes other than relatively minor rearrangements of intracellular membranes.

Hepatitis A Virus Genome Organization and Replication Strategy

HAV binding doesn't raise much of an eyebrow.

From the paper above we also see that:

The lysosomal poison, chloroquine, strongly inhibits eHAV entry, and has much less effect on entry of naked HAV virions (Feng et al. 2013).

Perhaps this is the reason hydroxychloroquine was so strongly fought?

HAV would also contribute to the drop in CD4 counts and lowered immunity:

Most pathogens activate Treg cells to minimize immune-mediated tissue damage and prevent clearance, which promotes chronic infections. However, hepatitis A virus (HAV) temporarily inhibits Treg-cell functions. We investigated whether the interaction of HAV with its cellular receptor 1 (HAVCR1), a T-cell co-stimulatory molecule, inhibits the function of Treg cells to control HAV infection.

Methods...

Human Treg cells constitutively express HAVCR1. Binding of HAV to HAVCR1 blocked phosphorylation of Akt, prevented activation of the T-cell receptor, and inhibited function of Treg cells. At the peak viremia, patients with acute HAV infection had no Treg-cell suppression function, produced low levels of transforming growth factor-β (TGF–β), which limited leukocyte recruitment and survival, and high levels of interleukin-22, which prevented liver damage.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

HAV cells go stealth by suppressing the immune response and doesn't present much of a morphology change to the cell.  It would be a good fit.

edit on 6-4-2022 by Wisenox because: Fix HAV

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Could this be a reason why the Hepatitis B vaccination is given to newborn babies? To help exploit this chain of action.

One clear motive to suppress treatments like HCQ and Ivermectin is to allow the Emergency Use Authorization to pass. It does appear likely that if these medications help with covid, they can also provide some benefit with the jab based around covid. As for how much and with everything else in the injection it does not appear very effective against myocarditis and many other conditions surfacing.

There have been some studies where ivermectin does help breakdown the hydrogel and self assembling nano technology. If Ivermectin does help limit this cohered Biological Internet Of Things, it also presents a strong motive to suppress this medication.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Can you elaborate more on the newborn theory and chain of action.?This is above my head but I need answers for my recently vaccinated sick child.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

This stuff does get deep, lots of moving parts.

When it comes to vaccine injury in children, one big concern is the overuse of adjuvents. These are compounds added to the vaccination to intentionally cause an inflammation response. The theory is that you body will not respond to the disease specific active ingredients without them. I have some questions about just how valid this theory is.

If your child is sick, you should try and delay any further vaccinations as it will compound any inflammation going on within the body. One of the biggest problems with this inflammation is when it occurs in the brain. The effect is comparable to hitting your child in the head. Usually they bounce back quickly, sometimes they don't.

The main reason I see that Anthony Fauci won't release a study comparing the overall health between the vaccinated and unvaccinated is that it will be bad for his and his friends profits.

Vaccinations and Autism

In regards to this thread, sounds like the hepatitis virus can be used to make unique cell receptors to aid with the biological hacking of a person. I don't have any specific details on how the hepatitis vaccination works. Generally, it is made from a yeast culture which means the yeast has been programmed to make a specific compound. I don't exactly know what is made or how our body responds to this. From the official theory, it helps stop a person developing a case of hepatitis.

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Thanks for the info.I didn't plan on proceeding with the next round of vaccines.

join