It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polish and German studies plus interview with NZ Doctor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
An interesting little discourse with a NZ Doctor who originally was in the loop who got booted for raising concerns. The 2000 excess deaths with regard to the rollout in that country. His take on why the government can't admit that they made a mistake. They were just following advice from the CDC. But another interesting fact was garnered from a Facebook page, that in Australia a patient having a blood test asks the Doc why was he being tested for HIV the Doc told him not to worry about it as he hadn't been jabbed. Is something afoot? www.bitchute.com... The german and Polish studies suggest not only autoimmune damage but brain damage as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Which vaccine. I assume the Pfizer and Moderna MRNA?

There are quite a few now and they work differently.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dunno but if you have Facebook, this is from someone in Aussie they were pushing Astro z. It seems they are testing for AIDS it is supposed to be from a patient whose vaxed doctor was sick with various problems, and went to an unjabbed doc. who managed to get exemption from the shot. www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: infolurker

Dunno but if you have Facebook, this is from someone in Aussie they were pushing Astro z. It seems they are testing for AIDS it is supposed to be from a patient whose vaxed doctor was sick with various problems, and went to an unjabbed doc. who managed to get exemption from the shot. www.facebook.com...

That's a group. I've no intention of joining groups on FB. It's there for the 3 people I post weirdness to only.

Groups on facebook are a cancer.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Facebook is what you make it.

Me, it's mostly animal vids, vegetable gardens, friends' meals and hilarious memes.

If you stay away from the political BS, Facebook can be an excellent way to stay in touch with friends and family.

Last I knew, no one is forcing anyone to join, just like going to Disney. If you don't agree with what they do, don't patronize the place. But remember, some might see that as "cancel culture". OH MY!

a reply to: jerich0

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Did you even read what I said?

I never said I wasn't on facebook, but that I'm not joining groups. It's useful for keeping in touch with the few people I know.

Strike a light....

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
From my personal experience, this is not true. Please explain not one of our friends and people we know dying or being sick from the shot. However knowing MANY hospitalized and or dead because they got Covid. In the past 2 years, I have seen more illnesses and deaths than in all of my 50 years, of life.

Yes some of them had underlying conditions. Those shouldn't be a death sentence..

Bitchute?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The NZ government cannot admit it made a mistake because it is led by a Young Leader from the World Economic Forum. She and the rest of the government are advancing the agenda set by WEF.

Incorporating HIV into the shots is intended to destroy the human immune system. It's all part of the plan.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Me, it's mostly animal vids, vegetable gardens, friends' meals and hilarious memes.

If you stay away from the political BS, Facebook can be an excellent way to stay in touch with friends and family.

Last I knew, no one is forcing anyone to join, just like going to Disney. If you don't agree with what they do, don't patronize the place. But remember, some might see that as "cancel culture". OH MY!

FB was a great way to stay in touch across all generations, from my parents to my kids, until I asked if the lockdowns were going to damage the future economically for the young. Since fall 2020 I have been segregated into a tiny bubble of similar thinking people, a group of about five people. I see no other posts, no one outside the bubble sees mine.

So, yes an excellent way to stay in touch, unless you get censored for asking an honest question. To others I don't seem to be participating anymore. Is this cancel culture or censorship after I was on there for about a decade?

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

FB was a great way to stay in touch across all generations, from my parents to my kids, until I asked if the lockdowns were going to damage the future economically for the young. Since fall 2020 I have been segregated into a tiny bubble of similar thinking people, a group of about five people. I see no other posts, no one outside the bubble sees mine.

So, yes an excellent way to stay in touch, unless you get censored for asking an honest question. To others I don't seem to be participating anymore. Is this cancel culture or censorship after I was on there for about a decade?

Facebork is so simple, even the most intellectually challenged can use it.

And, they do!

edit on 1/4/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Everything must be taken with a pinch of salt. Trying to get a handle on what is happening around the world when all of the MSN is censored, leaves us with not that many options. Word of mouth is still king as far as I am concerned. Things probably are not as precarious at the moment as many portray, but on the other hand, it is not all rainbows either. The only thing that has any certainty is what you see out your own window.
But with regards to mass vaccinations. It was always going to be problematic, added with a big wait and see.

join