It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids More Likely To Develop Myocarditis From Vaccine Than Hospitalized From Covid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In a recent interview with Red Voice Media, Del Bigtree reports that new data from Israel shows that kids were 3x-6x more likely to develop myocarditis from the mRNA vaccines than to be hospitalized from Covid itself. The risk benefit ratio is shows the benefits are non existent. Now with the most mild variant yet and the CDC decreasing the number of Covid deaths in children by 24% because of a "glitch," there is no reason to continue to keep injecting dangerous experimental substances into a Childs body. This is after the recent release of the 55k documents that show 9 pages of side effects and over 1200 deaths in a short period of time, and countless other reasons.

When we looked at the [data] coming out of Israel, where they vaccinated their children, what they discovered was in boys, you were three to six times more likely to end up in a hospital from myocarditis after the vaccine than you were to end up in a hospital after getting COVID.

SOURCE
edit on 28-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Only the most selfish or callous or stupid or ignorant (or combo of) parents are allowing their children to be injected with these rushed-to-production unpredictable drugs.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You vaccinate children for diseases, the vaccinations you give them are 99%+ effective.

You vaccinate kids for covid, they might develop blood clots and still can catch the disease.

Vaccinating children for covid is insanely stupid as it's a corona virus and will constantly mutate.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
They can COVID vaccinate my child after they discarded my dead body!

I will fight tooth and nail and with every dirty trick in the book, once it is clear to me they are coming for my daughter to force her that jab.

Eyes will be poked, nuts be kicked and throats punched. They can shoot me or beat me down but until my last breath I will try coming back. Better they finish it quick because it's going to be ugly.

Don't overstep this border and everything is sunshine.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You vaccinate children for diseases, the vaccinations you give them are 99%+ effective.

You vaccinate kids for covid, they might develop blood clots and still can catch the disease.

Vaccinating children for covid is insanely stupid as it's a corona virus and will constantly mutate.

This is what people don't seem to understand--that all vaccines are different, and this isn't a vaccine to begin with, its experimental gene therapy. They cut corners, and did not do enough testing. The average vaccine takes 7-10 years to make it to the market. Also, you don't vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic, that's virology 101.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Your source did not source to the claimed source.

I'm not going to consider what a guy says in front of a camera for 1 minute 30 seconds as factual.

join