It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German government plans to impose sanctions on compulsory vaccination.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
June 2022 is coming fast, time is short.

www.frontnieuws.com...

unser-mitteleuropa.com...

Among the sanction options, it is stated that fines of up to 25,000 euros (!) must be paid if the regulation is violated, and that several times if there is no vaccination. Anyone who is unable to pay the fines or “intentionally violates the obligation to vaccinate” can be punished with a maximum of five years imprisonment (!): Anyone who cannot pay the fines or “willfully violates the obligation to vaccinate” can be punished with a maximum of five years in prison.

Over my dead body!

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Bullsh!t.....
Will never happen
Misinformation
Fake news

a reply to: Sander1976

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Once the WHO treaty is signed by the EU this will happen. Don't be fooled by the Covid media silence in the background the train is still moving.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I would have said the same thing about the last two years back in the days of two weeks to flatten the curve..

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

It's due to be voted on in the German Bundestag next month.

Meanwhile, Bundestag vice president Wolfgang Kubicki (FDP) is gathering support for legislation against compulsory jabs.

The proposals have been hit by several delays. The first reading of a government bill was originally supposed to take place in January, but was then pushed back to early February.

Due to mandatory vaccines being a sensitive issue, Chancellor Olaf Scholz has pledged a free vote among members of the Bundestag on any bill, which means they won’t have to stick to a party line.

Wiese and Ullmann have urged the opposition conservatives (CDU/CSU) to allow their members to vote freely with their conscience.

“Compulsory vaccination is not a party-political issue,” said Ullmann.
www.thelocal.de...

Personally I doubt it will go through.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I hope you are right, but I have doubts looking at the past two years and what happened.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Imagine, it's russian roulette forced on people a lot against their will.
I am so glad I live in the UK. Escaped my mad homeland a looong time ago.
My best friend of over 50 years who of course still lives in Germany, did not want the jab. Was informed, held out until about a month ago. She was forced to take the jab or lose her job that she had since 18 years of age.
Nasty stuff.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It should take just one politician to make damn sure it doesn't happen.

"Hitler was enough of a lesson for us. Think about what he did and what you are about to vote on. Once was enough!"

That is all it would take.

P

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
What happens after you’ve served the 5 years, do you get released unvaxed still? Or held down and jabbed while you’re in there?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

All kinds of ridiculous laws get proposed. This one won't pass. End of story.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

She was forced to take the jab or lose her job

Same in my workplace and I'm in England. Private healthcare.

I think 2 had to leave. One came back after having a jab. AFAIK, the other worker can come back if she complies but she's sticking to her guns.

No, I don't think it's right. It should be a voluntary decision.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Albert999
What happens after you’ve served the 5 years, do you get released unvaxed still? Or held down and jabbed while you’re in there?

Same question I had. Once they get their hands on you and drag you off to prison, I'd imagine they'd want to vaccinate you before you get into the prison population. I should think that being a law breaking criminal, you'd be under their control with no personal rights to protect you.

edit on 27-3-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I will clear this up with some facts.

- Website that hosts the article is extreme anti vax.

- The law they talk about is not a dedicated law, it's a template for regulating sanctions on unvaccinated if/when there is a mandatory vaccination, to be attached to it.

Planned mandatory vaccinations:
- Mandatory vaccine for 50+ year old
- Mandatory vaccines for 18+ year old

Current Mandatory :
- Mandatory vaccines for medical staff and similar nursing jobs

- They tried this last year in December with 5+k€ fines and brought in some more restrictions but the mandatory vaccine part did not pass, instead they made it harder for non vaccinated like I was back then to simply live.

I could not buy anything other than food or medicine. I was turned around and sent away even after asking to be allowed to buy shoes for my daughter. They denied. Shoes are very important for children and is important to have good shoes that fit for body posture and growing the bones right. I had to order online about ten pairs to find one that fits her. I could not go buy shoes, clothes, spare parts for my business.

And everyone agreeing with forcing others this jab and denying them their life:
Explain to my 6 year old daughter, why you want to deny her wear shoes for the winter. Explain to her how a useless vaccine needs to be forced. Explain to her you are okay with her mother being sick for months.

When my daughter asked me why we don't buy shoes for her and that she was so happy for new rubber boots and warm winter boots to have them today and now we drive home without shoes. I could have cried. This is discrimination towards the kids too.

Everything had to be done via package or asking someone on the street, or phoning in before if they can bring it outside. The same for everything else, these were literally the places I was allowed in: Bakery, food story, pharmacy.

So, yes, German politicians are serious about it. They will bring forward laws and even if they know they wont pass, they even say that open, it will still scare and coerce a few more people to get vaccinated. They call it "building enthusiasm to vaccinate".
edit on 27-3-2022 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Whether it goes through or not is irrelevant, IMO. The simple fact that they're discussing it is something that should put every single one of those fkers in jail for being nazi scum.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow, Nazism never went away, it just went underground until it was the right time to comeback in power.

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
No way this will come into force. It’s Germany.

Good old Germany.

Glad they’ve always been such a liberal country with no history of being ruled by and following psychos, nutjobs and control freaks.

Surely Germany will come it’s senses, right?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

Take a guess.

This sort of draconian nonsense knows no sense of boundary or decency.

That said, I doubt it'll pass--at least in this form. Far, far too reminiscent of the "bad ol' days" of post-Weimar Germany.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: Albert999

Same question I had. Once they get their hands on you and drag you off to prison, I'd imagine they'd want to vaccinate you before you get into the prison population. I should think that being a law breaking criminal, you'd be under their control with no personal rights to protect you.

Yep, that sounds spot on. 😒

join