It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Jones 5

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

They should have called the series complete with "The Last Crusade".

True.

Crustal Skull, while having potential, they simply ruined and it ended up sucking bigly.
edit on 23-3-2022 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: Bluntone22

They already said awhile ago that this will be about him "passing the fedora" to a younger generation to carry on the legacy, so you're not too far off.

REPORT: Indiana Jones 5's Harrison Ford to Pass the Fedora to Phoebe Waller-Bridge

not a 20-something year old black woman who identifies as a gender fluid pansexual ancient artifact?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Are you all excited for Indiana Jones 5??
a reply to: KenDodd

Nope.

I dont watch or support woke trash.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I'll watch it.

But I'll be expecting it to be a pile of crap.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Wait, what?

I thought Waller-Bridge was brought on board to help with the script and now she gets to be the new Indy???

Just wow.

Anyway, this movie... Like most people I followed Ford's career and liked the guy. But this movie... I can't see any appeal to it.
I'm expecting to see him being emasculated big time for woke's gloriness. Well, read about it as I'm not expecting to see it, lol.

Crystal Skull and this one, Indiana Jones and the Inconsequential sequel were/are waaaayyyyyy too late.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm afraid not.

Now I've watched that trailer again I've remembered who he is.

Steve Buscemi has been in some good things and it's always good to see Cheech.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Indiana Jones 5: The rise of a legacy character coveniently introduced just in time to soft reboot the franchise for a younger generation

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hopefully it’s better than crystal skull.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I don't know why everyone gives Crystal Skull a hard time.

I loved it.

I especially loved the multidimensional aspect of the Alien coalesing into a singular entity.

I thought that quite profound.

I also loved that he was an art collector and had stored up all the offerings from the tribes he protected to take home for his collection.

That appealed to me for some reason.

I also loved how he rewarded the presumptious "bad guy" Russian agent by giving her what she asked for and blowing her little mind with the reality of his Knowledge.

Fitting.

I quite liked the movie in that aspect, because it gave me something new to think about in relation to the concept of Ancient Alien Gods and their roles in primitive cultures.

You all are just a bunch of cynics who can't handle change.

Shame on you.

I'm looking forward to Indiana Jones 5 because it's a great character with regard to archeological mysteries.

LONG LIVE INDIANA!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If no more delays the scheduled release date is July 29,2022. youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

After seeing the fourth film I have little excitement about seeing a fifth film.
I’ll actually make a prediction.
Jones will be an old, incompetent professor that will be the sidekick in his own movie.
Most likely to a strong female archeologist who will take his name and hat…

Your prediction sounds about right.
Too bad.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I don't know why everyone gives Crystal Skull a hard time.

I loved it.

I especially loved the multidimensional aspect of the Alien coalesing into a singular entity.

I thought that quite profound.

I also loved that he was an art collector and had stored up all the offerings from the tribes he protected to take home for his collection.

That appealed to me for some reason.

I also loved how he rewarded the presumptious "bad guy" Russian agent by giving her what she asked for and blowing her little mind with the reality of his Knowledge.

Fitting.

I quite liked the movie in that aspect, because it gave me something new to think about in relation to the concept of Ancient Alien Gods and their roles in primitive cultures.

You all are just a bunch of cynics who can't handle change.

Shame on you.

I'm looking forward to Indiana Jones 5 because it's a great character with regard to archeological mysteries.

LONG LIVE INDIANA!

The issue with Crystal is that it just crapped all over the first three when they introduced the aliens.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Dude "survived" a nuke in a refrigerator. That's major shark jumping. Not only that, but the idea of nuke in a fridge was too stupid for Back to the Future, but Spielberg COULD NOT give it up despite the stupidity. It still didn't play any better.
edit on 24-3-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join