It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come a doctor finds a MAC address with bluetooth application in vaxed patients

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

edit on 3/17/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I haven't heard that one yet but have heard conspiracy theories about the jab containing nano-circuits.

I've been concerned about Bluetooth PAN networks for awhile now. I did a thread on another forum to see how that might go there, I should rewrite that one and put it up here.

I did have a strange experience on my private WiFi LAN recently. Not related to vaccines or BT, but strange none the less.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I really, REALLY hope you people aren’t this stupid to actually believe this..

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
My wife was double vaxed for her job. She had the Pfizer shots. I'll check to see if she shows up on my Bluetooth when I get out of work.

Maybe she'll have THREE addresses! Doesn't each 'unit' have it's own identification? Depending on what notification style she has in place, she could be vibrating all over the place.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Short answer:
This is among the silliest things I’ve read in quite some time.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've seen this in many places. I'm not sure someone would randomly make it up.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Of course they would. People do anything for attention or notoriety. Remember balloon boy ?

Why is there no video evidence? Why cannot it be duplicated by anyone, anywhere?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

A New Zealand team has analyzed the vaccine and finds similar findings as to the Spanish team. This is an interesting discourse of what is seen to occur in slides and the self-assembling properties of what is in these vaccines. He finds that the Colloidal structures evolve as time goes by, and the structures get more complicated. He plays with magnets with the slides to see if anything happens. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's probably just a smart watch, a set of bluetooth earbuds, or some other gadget.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

You have literally posted dozens of links to things that people have "randomly made up".

What is it today, graphene nano particles, masks giving oxygen starvation to children, sheeding?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
I really, REALLY hope you people aren’t this stupid to actually believe this..

What if you got your initial shot in one shoulder ... and the subsequent shot in the other?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This Spanish guy tells you the steps to see if you are signaling a MAC address. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: captaintyinknots

A New Zealand team has analyzed the vaccine and finds similar findings as to the Spanish team. This is an interesting discourse of what is seen to occur in slides and the self-assembling properties of what is in these vaccines. He finds that the Colloidal structures evolve as time goes by, and the structures get more complicated. He plays with magnets with the slides to see if anything happens. www.bitchute.com...

Another sucker really is born every second. How about that. I thought it was a cliche.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You have to enable developer mode then enable Bluetooth devices without names. Just scanning your Bluetooth will not show these Mac addresses.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This Spanish guy tells you the steps to see if you are signaling a MAC address. www.bitchute.com...

Also tells you if you've got Bluetooth earbuds.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Avpreality

You have to enable developer mode then enable Bluetooth devices without names. Just scanning your Bluetooth will not show these Mac addresses.

Yes, this mode will let you see cheap Chinese Bluetooth devices where the manufacturers haven't paid the proper fees for the patented technology that they're using, as well as devices like keyboard, mice and sound bars that don't broadcast publicly.

Ask yourself this, why would somebody use a decades old, short range, barely secure, protocol on their depopulation weapons which can be found using your average Android phone.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Avpreality

Ask yourself this, why would somebody use a decades old, short range, barely secure, protocol on their depopulation weapons which can be found using your average Android phone.

It faxes the results to the doctors office.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join