It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackRock Whistleblower Sees Worst Ever 84% Excess Mortality In 25-44 Age Group

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Did not read or hear that term yet, thank you for the explanation.

OMG so non PC I love it.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Actually, I am the one using the term,

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
As someone in the so-called Gen X age group, I began to see a trend in generations being conflated into Millennials and Boomers, as if nothing in between.
Entirely biased and anecdotal, the group right beneath Gen X, who do not have a "moniker," seem pretty on the ball. MAny of the successful ones I know feel entirely apart fromthe Millenial/Boomer narrative, and have a feel to me of "biding their time." One in this age group I know personally, and who is quite successful, thrifty, and sharp, is seriously considering a future career in politics (I know, not THAT sharp, then, ha!) because he and his wife have young kids and are appalled at what's been happening. He is a "quiet" conservative in one of the most radically liberal states in America.
The millennials I know seem to fit more with this group then Boomers or Gen X. They seem more shrewd than many give them credit for.
The group--again, only in my limited, biased experience--that seem the most underwater in every way are, not surprisingly, the Internet raised and obsessed Zoomers, though they are still very young, so who knows.
This is off the direct topic of the OP, but in a way it's relevant, because these generational trends and patterns will be what determines the response to the Covid, etc. world order that has shifted the paradigm so greatly for us geezers.
a reply to: nugget1

edit on 15-3-2022 by RedKaliBlack because: it's = it is

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Agreed that the methods imposed on the populace were destructive.

It begs the question... was anything that "authorities" did during the "pandemic" beneficial?

add: beneficial to anyone other than officials and stockholders, that is...
edit on 3/15/2022 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
What now? Can I credit you for coining this genius term in future or not?

:-P

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

It begs the question... was anything that "authorities" did during the "pandemic" beneficial?

I was gonna say it's beneficial to some.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is looking like the all-cause death rate is going up as the immune system goes down. In November the insurance companies were claiming and it was at about thirty percent. now it is close to ninety. So it seems to be climbing exponentially. People will soon be noticing.
I saw a vid yesterday that claimed Israeli study put the number of women suffering menstrual disruption at a massive thirty one percent. No one seems to have the nerve to publish the live birth figures I bet they are saving that for the big shock.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

This is looking like the all-cause death rate is going up as the immune system goes down. In November the insurance companies were claiming and it was at about thirty percent. now it is close to ninety. So it seems to be climbing exponentially. People will soon be noticing.
I saw a vid yesterday that claimed Israeli study put the number of women suffering menstrual disruption at a massive thirty one percent. No one seems to have the nerve to publish the live birth figures I bet they are saving that for the big shock.

If anything it shows they have enough power to cover anything up.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Not saying people did not die from Covid and or the Vaccines.
What I heard straight from the funeral home, straight from EMT’s is that
Overdoses and suicides were overwhelmingly the cause of death for so many people.
That would also explain that age group.

Yes that group was hit hard, but I think we need to really talk about what actually killed them, that seems to be left out.

More deaths from suicides then COVID-19 here in Japan.

Human interaction and seeing facial expressions are paramount to a balanced mentality in humanity!
I am in recovery , I was almost at my 3 year mark and when my cancer returned I had a 2 week relapse. I was chairing NA meetings when the “pandemic” ( I put that in quotes because there was no pandemic) was in full force. The other meetings were I was at closed due to the fear of catching the cervesa bug. I kept min open because I deeply studied psychology and know how important human interaction is especially with addicts who are fresh to recovery! I refused to wear a mask and didn’t enforce “social distancing” . I never caught the bug either because I believe in the human immune system. People have been around for thousands of years and survived just fine, but the more humans “make things better” the worse things get!
edit on 15-3-2022 by Perfectweaponinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

It doesn't appear that any of it was net-positive, or even neutral.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Absolutely I agree. Most problems like addiction or any other illness of the mind can be made significantly worse through isolation. Abuse goes unnoticed mental and the physical due to lack of contact.

As an former addict I know how we seek to create circumstances for ourselves so that we may partake in our addictions to our full satisfaction. This usually means dropping away from sports or social groups that look poorly upon the addict. So they retract and surround themselves with the likeminded so as to insure the lifestyle.

The circumstances put in place by how governments chose to handle covid allow addicts are the like the perfect opportunity to not only self isolate, but to be paid for it. So what we have here is a system that gives people all the rope they need to hang themselves with.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The media is a corporate shill for Blackrock, they won't do or say anything that affects the bottom line.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

After my experience and many of those around me that got Covid, its my opinion that its not covid that is killing people at all, its their TREATMENT they have mandated......

Just like the banning of ivermectin and other therapeutics cost the lives of so many, the pushing of Remdisiviere which has issues causing renal failure and forced vents , they murdered people for the sake of pushing a narrative

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: JAGStorm

After my experience and many of those around me that got Covid, its my opinion that its not covid that is killing people at all, its their TREATMENT they have mandated......

Just like the banning of ivermectin and other therapeutics cost the lives of so many, the pushing of Remdisiviere which has issues causing renal failure and forced vents , they murdered people for the sake of pushing a narrative

Banning Ivermectin is like the most obvious crime from the beginning of the of the pandemic. It's one of the safest drugs in existence and is approved by the WHO as an essential medicine. In this case it would be repurposed, but there is no downside to using it because it's not dangerous. But there is a downside to not using it since it could work very well, based on at this point, 81 studies.

How many lives would have been saved if they allowed it to be used?

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: JAGStorm

What I heard straight from the funeral home, straight from EMT’s is that
Overdoses and suicides were overwhelmingly the cause of death for so many people.
That would also explain that age group.

Yes that group was hit hard, but I think we need to really talk about what actually killed them, that seems to be left out.

More deaths from suicides then COVID-19 here in Japan.

They've with held the number here since last february after bragging that the rates went down during the first wave of the pandemic. I still don't know anyone who even got covid beyond a cold but one vaccine death and one suicide. I get that sometimes these numbers change but to not even put it out is way odd. They tallied up the heat wave deaths quite quickly so I think this is to hide something.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Former BlackRock employee turned whistle blower, Edward Dowd, continues his quest to expose the democide occurring from Covid-19 vaccines and vaccine mandates. Ed is extremely good with numbers, and has used his skills in the past to identify and predict data trends. Here he shows a strong correlation between the implementation of mandates and boosters and increase in all cause mortality. The 25-44 age group isn't as affected by Covid-19 as the senior age groups, so the large increase can't be explained by corona virus.

Ed also predicts possible food riots this fall when food prices soar and inflation continues to surge. He calls out the mainstream media to do what's right since they are now simply tools for TPTB.

“So, just to put some numbers on this, starting in the summer into the fall, with the mandates and the boosters, there were 61,000 excess Millennial deaths.

“Basically, Millennials experienced a Vietnam War in the second half of 2021. 58,000 people died in the Vietnam War, US troops [over the course of 10 years], so this generation just experienced a Vietnam War [in 6 months].

“I think this is the smoking gun: that the vaccines are causing excess mortality in all age groups and it’s no coincidence that Rochelle Walensky refuses to answer Senator Ron Johnson’s letters. They’re hiding. Fauci’s gone. She’s gone. They’re hiding.

“So, I’m going to put a word out there. It’s an old word but it should be re-introduced into the conversation. It’s called democide: Death by government. So the government, through the mandates has killed people.”

“The media wants to talk about Ukraine and we just literally had a war, here on our own soil. We’re at war with someone and it’s occurring.”

MUCH MUCH MORE

I remember it being said by many politicians “this is a war”.

Death tolls reflect that.

Great OP.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I watched something on Blackrock, they have majority shares in most of the world's economic sectors, right?

are they trying to become the world's first global corporate monopoly

<< 1   >>

join