It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 4th dose of Covid-19 vaccine will be needed, Pfizer's CEO says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
A 4th dose of Pfizer will be likely needed.
Why Should anyone still trust that same company after they tried to Pfizer documents for 55 years?

Like somebody stated they are trying to keep the Covid thing alive for whatever the agendas that might be coming.
A 4th dose of Covid-19 vaccine will be needed, Pfizer's CEO says, but the company is working on a shot to handle all variants

But protection after three doses is "not that good against infections" and "doesn't last very long" when faced with a variant like Omicron.

The same Omicron which Bill Gate said it worked better than their "Stuff"?

Who still believes this jig?
edit on 14-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

How can Pfizer defend against variants that don't yet exist, when existing variants are making Pfizer's "vaccine" look like crap?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

When they bring criminal charges against those bastards that developed this virus I'll start believing them.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

According to Pfizer CEO during a CNN or MSNBC interview you are a criminal if anyone is questioning the Pfizer vaccine.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Since I've not taken the first, or second-not even the third... It's doubtful I'll take a fourth one. Unlikely, even.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

According to Pfizer CEO during a CNN or MSNBC interview you are a criminal if anyone is questioning the Pfizer vaccine.

I have Covid right now, been ill for a week but never had a vaccine or booster. This is my second Covid infection (possibly my third) and truly if any of those miscreants came anywhere near me I'd kick the # out of them. Not for me but for all the death and destruction they have caused. People are going on about Putin but he's going to have to do a lot of catching up to get anywhere near those numbers and they are still walking around scot free.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Same here for me in the UK.
I've had a few letters from the NHS saying I was 'advised' not 'instructed' to be jabbed, but since it turned out only people who are sick anyway died, I have had zero contact from 'the government'.
...I just can't fly to many places now, but MSM have pretty much forgotten about covid...because there's something new to be scared about now!🙄🤔
*edit* I've had covid twice as well, confirmed 'send off' govt tests 2020 and 21, same nearly everyone I know... everyone is bored with it now, and those who rushed to get vaccinated regret it when I tell them I'm not 😥
edit on 14-3-2022 by Penhulahoop because: See *edit*

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

And we are fools if we believe him. It is quite clear the vaccines not only don't work but are harmful. No more for me. My fully vaxxed family has had COVID after being vaxxed, so what is the point, it obviously doesn't work. Not when research is showing that now a large percentage of the current COVID hospitalizations and deaths are among the fully vaxxed. Also, the data from Pfizer shows an enormous problem with side effects.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm sitting in line at the pharmacy right now! I can't wait to get my next booster, I really hope they require a fifth and sixth! I just love them booster shots! Thank God for phizer! I just hope I don't loose my spot in line if I loose conscience from my five masks (one for every shot)shsvhjjjjj==jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well this is scary & depressing...if true.

While distracted by the Ukrainian conflict, the UK government has quietly released data confirming that the triple vaccine is within weeks of developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

erminioantoniocom-wordpress-com.translate.goog... ilenziosamente-i-dati-che-confermano-che-il-triplo-vaccino-e-a-poche-settimane-dallo-sviluppo-della-sindrome-da/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=it &_x_tr_pto=wapp

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 1432022 by Ektar because: left out info

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So the exact same concoction that has proven to be wildly ineffective against previous variants will somehow be needed for the next one?

With the flu there's a new shot every year, but with this covid-# the same freakin shot works year after year. And MD's are mostly all on board. Am I missing something?
edit on 14-3-2022 by MrCrabs3000 because: spelling bee

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

The whole Ukrainian conflict feels like a distraction from the Pfizer document discussions.
While they are still pushing the thing.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

No only that but the rumors that Pfizer and their partners in crime moderna were behind the covid virus make over for money profiting and that both submitted their applications for patent before the virus became a problem.

The prof is in the 81 billions they made in one year alone.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Hmmm...

Might be sarcasm...maybe.

😷

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Hmmm...

Might be sarcasm...maybe.

😷

Haha most definitely, but for real though, I talked to some people at work about this, 3 of the 4 were like, "nope no friggin ass way" buy the fourth one was like "yeah, absolutely.. I figured I'd be getting at least one or two every year, just like a flu shot." I didn't even try to talk him out of it. But I think thus is pretty much what you'll see in the country, about a quarter of the population going for round 4, 5 etc, etc.

One thing I did say to the 4th gentlemen, was this is basically like the ceo of Ford motor company, coming out and saying because gas is so high, he believes everyone should buy a Ford focus, of course they believe that, it's money in the bank!
edit on 14-3-2022 by Oppositeoftruth because: Because one shot didn't work, why would 4?

join