It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna Patent 10703789

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I watched this Stew Peters interview with Karen Kingston.
The interview is very interesting and talks about things in the vaccine.  I was looking up the documents she mentioned, and was actually taken back by the information in the Moderna patent.

Here is the Moderna patent Karen covers in the video:
Modified polynucleotides for the production of secreted proteins

The patent is a gold mine for everything we've been hearing about, and more.  Its very lengthy because of the number of different uses it is designed for;  Too much to cover here, however, there are a few I want to share. 

First, the immune system evasion.
I posted about my theory that the innate immune response was being evaded through the mRNA capping process in the nucleus: Wisenox
The mRNA that comes from our nuclei is capped as 'self', and our innate immune system ignores it. Its part of the self-identity system that prevents us from attacking ourselves. It looks like I may have been on to something:

Traditionally, the basic components of an mRNA molecule include at least a coding region, a 5'UTR, a 3'UTR, a 5' cap and a poly-A tail. Building on this wild type modular structure, the present invention expands the scope of functionality of traditional mRNA molecules by providing polynucleotides or primary RNA constructs which maintain a modular organization, but which comprise one or more structural and/or chemical modifications or alterations which impart useful properties to the polynucleotide including, in some embodiments, the lack of a substantial induction of the innate immune response of a cell into which the polynucleotide is introduced. As such, modified mRNA molecules of the present invention are termed "mmRNA".

Anyone looking for an explanation for variants?

The term "polypeptide variant" refers to molecules which differ in their amino acid sequence from a native or reference sequence. The amino acid sequence variants may possess substitutions, deletions, and/or insertions at certain positions within the amino acid sequence, as compared to a native or reference sequence. Ordinarily, variants will possess at least about 50% identity (homology) to a native or reference sequence, and preferably, they will be at least about 80%, more preferably at least about 90% identical (homologous) to a native or reference sequence...
In some embodiments "variant mimics" are provided. As used herein, the term "variant mimic" is one which contains one or more amino acids which would mimic an activated sequence.

It may have the capability of producing its own variants.  Is this how they planned on keeping it going forever? 

They spell it out the variants in this one:

In one embodiment primary constructs or mmRNA may encode variant polypeptides which have a certain identity with a reference polypeptide sequence. As used herein, a "reference polypeptide sequence" refers to a starting polypeptide sequence.

This next portion, I suspect, is describing self-assembling tunable hydrogels, which Karen mentions:

polynucleotide, primary construct, and mmRNA of the invention can also be formulated as a nanoparticle using a combination of polymers, lipids, and/or other biodegradable agents, such as, but not limited to, calcium phosphate. Components may be combined in a core-shell, hybrid, and/or layer-by-layer architecture, to allow for fine-tuning of the nanoparticle so to delivery of the polynucleotide, primary construct and mmRNA may be enhanced.

And I believe this portion is describing PLA-PEG self-assembling hydrogels:

As a non-limiting example, the nanoparticle may comprise a plurality of polymers such as, but not limited to hydrophilic-hydrophobic polymers (e.g., PEG-PLGA)

After watching a couple self-assembling hydrogel videos on YouTube, I think hydrogels may even be the causative agent for Morgellons.

Also found a reference to magnetic properties:

Semi-Conductive and Metallic Nanoparticles:
The polynucleotides, primary constructs and/or mmRNAs of the present invention may be formulated in water-dispersible nanoparticle comprising a semiconductive or metallic material (U.S. Pub. No. 20120228565; herein incorporated by reference in its entirety) or formed in a magnetic nanoparticle (U.S. Pub. No. 20120265001 and 20120283503...)

We also learn that magnetic properties and PEG help get nucleic acids into cells:

A variety of methods are known in the art and suitable for introduction of nucleic acid into a cell, including viral and non-viral mediated techniques. Examples of typical non-viral mediated techniques include, but are not limited to, electroporation, calcium phosphate mediated transfer, nucleofection, sonoporation, heat shock, magnetofection, liposome mediated transfer, microinjection, microprojectile mediated transfer (nanoparticles), cationic polymer mediated transfer (DEAE-dextran, polyethylenimine, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and the like) or cell fusion.

Maybe this is why PEG is used in everything? 

The entire patent is 278 pages as a pdf download, but the pages are scanned in as images in the version I found, so it isn't searchable.  The link above has full text.
I plan on reading it all some time, but after reading about the Internet of Bodies, Hydrogels, and digital ID's today, I'd probably vomit.

If you read through it, post what you find.

edit on 9-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Fixed link.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

At the end of 2020, when I first started to post here often, I remember saying several times that a vaccinated immune system will become dependent on boosters to provide an immune response. And that while vaccinated people will rarely get seriously ill, the vaccine will not prevent them from spreading the virus amongst themselves and to unvaccinated people, which has since happened. And the uncontrolled spread allows the virus to spread faster and longer than it normally would. At some point, the virus would become more infective, as it has since also done. 

I could say how it is going to play out from here, but no one here has really paid attention to what I've said about covid or the vaccines, so I will abstain.
edit on 9 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

At the end of 2020, when I first started to post here often, I remember saying several times that a vaccinated immune system will become dependent on boosters to provide an immune response. And that while vaccinated people will rarely get seriously ill, the vaccine will not prevent them from spreading the virus amongst themselves and to unvaccinated people, which has since happened. And the uncontrolled spread allows the virus to spread faster and longer than it normally would. At some point, the virus would become more infective, as it has since also done. 

I could say how it is going to play out from here, but no one here has really paid attention to what I've said about covid or the vaccines, so I will abstain.

Well one thing for sure is that the Japanese are still counting those that are being tested positive and the numbers sure are not going down. Tokyo numbers did go down a little though. Deaths are now common across Japan.
Since I know someone personally of age, I'll see if and any changes happen, both mentally and physically .

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   

If the link to the patent doesn't work, use this one and then select the full text link:
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I took a look at the available numbers for Japan.

It looks like around 111 million have been vaccinated out of your population of around 126 million. That leaves around 15 million people who are unvaccinated. These numbers are likely not completely accurate, as I am just going with the number of doses that have been given. This does not account for the number of boosters and that would decrease the total number of vaccinated/increase the number of unvaccinated.

The average of your new positives has been slowly declining since around February 28th. The average number of active cases has also been slowly on the decline. For the immediate future, any large spikes in new cases are likely going to be attributed to holdups at the labs. It looks like Mondays typically have much lower numbers. I attribute that to Monday being a day that many lab workers are not working.

As for hospital usage, overall admissions are on the decline. The number of critically ill patients in the ICU has also been declining. This can be attributed to both deaths and recoveries.

As for deaths, the median number of days it takes to die from covid is 18.5. Some have died sooner, and others have taken several weeks to die. The average number of covid deaths in Japan will likely start to drop by the 20th of this month.

Assuming that the vaccines do prevent serious illness, we can expect the number of future critical hospitalizations to continue to drop through the attrition of the unvaccinated. Some will recover and have antibodies, while others will die. The cycle will likely repeat as the remaining unvaccinated population's antibodies wane or unless the virus mutates into something even more benign. I am counting those who do not get their boosters, like me, among the unvaccinated.

edit on 10 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Average recipients for two shots is probably about 60% of that number. Booster shots are probably only half of that number.

I reckon it's likely that about 40 million are unjabbed.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

It could be about 40 million. Japan did not start giving out boosters until a month or two ago. I've looked for a source that divided the vaccinations into their categories, but could not find one.
edit on 10 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

ATS removed my post about curing the vaccines. Obviously not above censorship.

I posted it in Diseases and Pandemics on February 28.
In that forums listing, there is the post "Covid-19 Vaccine RNA Is Integrated Into Human DNA In As Little As 6 Hours In-Vitro" on February 26, and then it skips to March 2 with "Leaked side effects".

My post was deleted.
Not lost though.

edit on 10-3-2022 by Wisenox because: Finish explanation.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

ATS removed my post about curing the vaccines. Obviously not above censorship.

I posted it in Diseases and Pandemics on February 28.
In that forums listing, there is the post "Covid-19 Vaccine RNA Is Integrated Into Human DNA In As Little As 6 Hours In-Vitro" on February 26, and then it skips to March 2 with "Leaked side effects".

My post was deleted.
Not lost though.

Was it about CDS or MMS because that gets censored other places?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Not sure what those are. My post mentioned 3 legitimate cures for the vaccine: RNA interference, EK1 peptide, and the combination of rocaglimides and M0V10.

Stopping the damage should be a priority for everyone.

I actually mentioned the cures, partly, in a reply to your DNA uptake post. They left that one up.

join