It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undocumented immigrants want more pandemic relief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So in NJ undocumented immigrants are protesting and even shutting down a bridge. They want more pandemic relief…… NO , not kidding

Now what happened to the charge law when these immigrants were let into the US ? They were told in order to come into the US they had to be able to provide for themselves.

Pretty sure when these “ undocumented immigrants “ came to US they were given healthcare , food stamps and other types of government assistance. Now they want more pandemic relief.

New bumper sticker. Keep working hard , millions of undocumented immigrants are depending on you!

NJ undocumented immigrants protest

edit on 9-3-2022 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

By undocumented immigrants do you mean illegal aliens?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, they'll probably get it considering the dynamics that are currently in place. Doling out our hard earned dollars to non-USA citizens is what we live for don't cha know. They'll probably get double if they claim they're 'trans and even more if they have some other boxes to check.

And we have to beg our senators to speak up to continue having free school lunches for our own children. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Even illegal immigrants can see a freebie.

Can’t blame them for trying.

Bet their laughing at us...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I do believe we should open up for refugees. Food/shelter/clothing. The very basics should be provided until they can settle and obtain work. There is so much work there is no excuse for anyone to be unemployed unless truly disabled.

I know that here we took in tens of thousands of Afghan refugees. That is all fine and well but some were very aggressive about the charity bestowed upon them.
They wanted new clothing, they wanted certain brands and styles. At first I thought it was just the news and a one off situation. It wasn’t. I heard the same stories locally. I heard that some refugees only wanted gift cards etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Lol in Fat Jerrys craphole New Jersey!
Ahahahaha
His democrat craphole state will cradle to grave them.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Really? Why, do they even work? I’ve seen their driving; had one in my lane a month back! Lots of them traveling back to their home countries for vacations. Wish I could afford a vacation.

Taxes going up, I now pay family leave act for EVERYBODY, as do all tax paying legal citizens, yet, people choose to stay home. Collect unemployment at double their weekly gross, and now they are exempt from paying taxes on that money.

Popping out kids like pez dispensers needs to be discouraged, not encouraged. This is the very reason why some will leave this country. We don’t recognize it anymore!

We have a registry in Brockton MA that was taking bribes for licenses to drive.

In the words of Red “Dumba$$es”

edit on 9-3-2022 by KTemplar because: Don’t know who bb bo is 🤣

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"It's no fun, being an illegal alien."
-Phil Collins

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

-Phil Collins

Superman where are you now?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Ooòo....they gonna call you a racist for pointing that out. They want you to find all the white supremacists hiding under every bed.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Debbie , is that you ?
"Those Republicans , they think everything illegal is against the law"

Undocumented immigrants my ___
Illegal aliens .
Per the Constitution .
And there is no "immigrant" policy in the US , other than the lawful way .
The only one that ever existed in this country was the wet foot / dry foot policy set in place only for Cubans .
Barry took that away though .
edit on 3/9/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Debbie , is that you ?
"Those Republicans , they think everything illegal is against the law"

Undocumented immigrants my ___
Illegal aliens .
Per the Constitution .
And there is no "immigrant" policy in the US , other than the lawful way .
The only one that ever existed in this country was the wet foot / dry foot policy set in place only for Cubans .
Barry took that away though .

The charge rule was started in late 1800s but has been changed so many times in the last few years who knows.

Under the public charge rule, immigrants to United States classified as Likely or Liable to become a Public Charge may be denied visas or permission to enter the country due to their disabilities or lack of economic resources. The term was introduced in the Immigration Act of 1882

From what I get out of it sounds like no freeloading. I’m sure Mayorkas and Biden butchered the charge rule by now

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
They can get up to $449,000 if they can find an orphan kid, and claim they were separated from that kid by Trump.

Source: www.ernst.senate.gov... xpayer-s-dime

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

-Phil Collins

I feel bad for Phil: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I'm pretty sure these are some of the 'immigrants' transported all over the US by biden in the middle of the night during the height of the 'pandemic'. Also psaki herself said they did not need 'vaccines'

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

With this administration, they may just get it.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
August 2, 2022

Of all the things U.S. immigration law violators should be concerned about, the seizure of their TURBAN head-wear is one of their top concerns.

Go figure: truthsocial.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Da fuuuq.....

top topics

join