It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Bribed Mainstream Media With A Billion To Shill Covid-19 Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A wise man once said that it's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it. If it ever seemed like the mainstream media were simply cheerleaders who regurgitated the government narrative verbatim during the Covid crisis, that's because they were paid to do so. The Blaze recently broke the story about what we knew was happening the whole time.

In response to a FOIA request filed by TheBlaze, HHS revealed that it purchased advertising from major news networks including ABC, CBS, and NBC, as well as cable TV news stations Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC, legacy media publications including the New York Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post, digital media companies like BuzzFeed News and Newsmax, and hundreds of local newspapers and TV stations. These outlets were collectively responsible for publishing countless articles and video segments regarding the vaccine that were nearly uniformly positive about the vaccine in terms of both its efficacy and safety.

Fox was also part of the ruse. I always found it strange how they were against mandates yet championed the vaccine.

Hundreds of news organizations were paid by the federal government to advertise for the vaccines as part of a "comprehensive media campaign," according to documents TheBlaze obtained from the Department of Health and Human Services. The Biden administration purchased ads on TV, radio, in print, and on social media to build vaccine confidence, timing this effort with the increasing availability of the vaccines. The government also relied on earned media featuring "influencers" from "communities hit hard by COVID-19" and "experts" like White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci and other academics to be interviewed and promote vaccination in the news.

"Fear-based vaccine ads" from HHS featuring "survivor" stories from coronavirus patients who were hospitalized in intensive care units were covered by CNN and discussed on ABC's "The View" when they were unveiled last October.

The government takes tax dollars and spends them on advertising big pharma drugs to the public so they can then take more tax dollars and give to big pharma. Big pharma then uses this money and gives some back to the government. It's a big club and you aren't in it.

SOURCE
ed it on 8-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I posted this a day or so ago.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have sooo many links , all evidence like this excellent post, and the nay-sayers still would call me a 'dumb conspiracy theorist ' for pointing the obvious out to them. They are buried deep with their heads up ignorant oblivion and denial.
Never mind the obvious fake media post calling evidence like this 'misinformation' or again 'conspiracy theories'

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That sounds about what happened with Covid. Remember, a lot of politicians had money invested in those pharma companies, gaining a hundred grand of profit will make people push deceit. Heck, sales people push deception which makes their company way more than they make selling quite often in this country. Employees do not even know they are parroting deceit most times, they are trained to sell, not to tell the truth. Those who work in sales know what I am talking about and for those of you who are purchasing things, find a salesman who is honest and ask them about their having to push high dollar or profit stuff over cheaper and more reliable stuff...remember, people will parrot things but if asked correctly will tell you the truth...they are required to deceive for a living but the majority do not like to lie if they are asked directly.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You’d think big pharma parasit… whoops, i mean corporations would have more than enough money to advertise their ineffective injections.

I dunno, maybe they didn’t want it on the quarterly expenditures report to their vampir… “shareholders” oh dear, there i go again…

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
You’d think big pharma parasit… whoops, i mean corporations would have more than enough money to advertise their ineffective injections.

I dunno, maybe they didn’t want it on the quarterly expenditures report to their vampir… “shareholders” oh dear, there i go again…

Pretty sure that's unprotected speech at this point.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Money well spent.

Apparantly.

join