It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving the new worldwide inflation of high prices and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
First l want to say that those on govt. payroll are talking pure Bulls4ht.
Everything they say is not to cause panic.
Yesterday we were in an international import food store [ actually two of them ] and guess what... the parking lots were full and cars lined up waiting to get in. Both stores had waiting lines of about 45 minutes at the register.
Why, because the morning news talked about shortages and higher prices.
This is real . March is the turning point. Cash talks . Next could be a run on the banks. I’ve said a few times we all are living in an open door prison. Gasolene control is here, next is food control. In this country the govt. control much of the food supply by paying farmers subsidies. l think it us the same in USA.
I would not want to be living in a major city starting in June. There is a reason why there is a run on gun sales. We’ve been fool by thinking we would use them against the govt. NO WE WILL USE THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER.
Why am l saying this. Here we are seeing the elderly shoplift at epidemic rates .
People can't afford to buy food.
Just think of all the illegals.and people on welfaee when food shortages start to happen this summer.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I believe there will be a push by big stores NOT to accept cash, but debit cards only. It's already a preference in many places here. So cash may not end up king. It's coordinated corporate control.

Also, those that are feeling the squeeze most are those who have probably spent a lot of their lives taking things for granted, having someone else pay for things and having what they want rather than what they need. NO sympathy here.

I live in France and can honestly say, in the twenty years I've been here, shopping at the budget but sensible end for food, drink and regular living expenses has not changed as much as brand name shopping, luxuries, treats and entitlements. Energy prices the same, like fuel, electric, gas and even water, I apply the same logic.

Trading and bartering, growing, sharing and planning will be the key asset to make it through any hard times, not cash or money in a bank.

Ganbere!

edit on 7/3/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I agree about bartering. Here the govt. is going all digital. I dont know the extent of it only one wont be able to open a bank account without what we call [y number ]. It's like social security number.
The world will all go digital l think.
The problem with this , what happens when the electic grid fails.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
When they talk about global resets this is how they do it. Inflation becomes the new norm.

Remember the fuss behind all the rise in minimum wage and that it don't matter they'll find a way to keep making billions. Well this is it.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
THERE AINT NO SHORTAGES. It's all being manufactured. Shortages? It's the MSM fault, silly reporting, sensational reporting. Take the UK last year, the BBC (that's a national TV news) reported of a petrol station running out of fuel, IN LONDON. But the idiots around the country took the report as a warning of an impending shortage and went out and blitzed the fuel stations and this manufactured a shortage because the normal fuel delivery service was overwhelmed trying to keep stations open.
It's exactly the same with food. Some idiot goes on the web (as we've seen) announcing there's going to be a shortage and everyone goes out panic buying. Which creates a shortage because the stores cannot get the food to the shops fast enough.
How do I know this? One of my nephews drives a fuel tanker out of a very, very large fuel depots and he says there is no shortage. My son in law drives for a very large supermarket chain and it's the same, no shortages but panic buying creates one. There is more than enough food if and I say if everyone keeps calm and stops this silly panic buying.

top topics

join