It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insanely conflicting info on the covid vaccine's effectiveness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ATS member elementalgrove posted this hilarious cartoon of Fauci's ever-changing vaccine efficacy statistics. I was reminded of a video that I saw on YT, which thankfully was still there.

It also reminded me of the ridiculously conflicting figures on how likely an unvaxxed person is to die. Jen said "Data shows that if you’re not vaccinated, you're 20 times more likely to die.”

But a couple weeks later, Joe said it's 97X:

Early on, when the vaxxes were coming out, Pfizer and Moderna (along with Faucci) were claiming the vaccines were anywhere from 88-98% effective. I guess the efficacy depended on the time of day or some other arbitrary thing. A couple of world-renowned scientists questioned the drug makers. "How can you develop a vaccine and then six weeks later claim it's 98% effective?" Still, Fauci and the CDC know best.

When pressed, Moderna changed their claims a bit, saying their vax is 100% effective in children ages 12 to 17. This is the trial where they gave some kids the vax, and some a placebo. Since 4 kids who got the placebo became infected with covid, Moderna declared their vax "100% effective".

I think it was Senator Rand Paul who said that Fauci and his gang have put the goal posts on wheels. Fauci covers his every lie by replying: "The science is changing", or "You're not taking the variants into consideration". When his lies don't work, he attacks the character of the person who's questioning him. Pfizer said repeatedly that their vax protected against variants, but Fauci still uses "the variants" as one of his go-to excuses.

The Hall of the Fauci King:

This is a good read:
Fauci's "science" excuses

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger
FYI, Pfizer is being court ordered to release documents about the vaccine trials. Yesterday the first bit of info quietly surfaced. Zero mention from the media of course.
I haven't looked through the info yet but some of my friends have. I'll report to ATS if any major finds are discovered as the documents get released.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

These people are evil

2nd

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Pfizer had a bad record when it comes to be honest and truthful before the covid, now is worst, they are using the art of deception and withholding information to keep making insane profits.

Do not think for even once that these criminals will have a change of heart toward the people they are milking, or let's say the taxpayer.

They enjoy protections until 2024.

If they were soo confident on their miracle jabs and pills, they would have not problem releasing their data.

But they make things worst when trying to hide their deceptions.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That's awesome.

Another thing I find really encouraging is that Rand Paul said he'll continue going after Fauci and Collins for their smear campaign on the doctors who disagreed with Fauci's handling of the pandemic.

The Great Barrington Debate involves a group of more than 40 epidemiologists and public health scientists from around the world who agree that the pandemic was gravely mishandled by Fauci. They claim he bungled it from day one.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What is happening CY, thank you for the shout out!

I will add it to the thread, given how insane everything about these vaccines have been, I truly hope that the meme is not accurate, but as they say humor is the best medicine and I have been laughing about this since I saw it.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331pmWednesday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sorry, double post. Glitch in the matrix!
edit on 2-3-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I'm still LMAO at that cartoon!

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Stop listening to what the screens tell you. And never take medical advice from a politician. Not even the POTUS knows what they are talking about because they are not doctors.

Talk to a real life doctor. Someone you can look in the eyes. That is where the truth will come from.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Stop listening to what the screens tell you. And never take medical advice from a politician. Not even the POTUS knows what they are talking about because they are not doctors.

Talk to a real life doctor. Someone you can look in the eyes. That is where the truth will come from.

Ninety percent of the doctors I have met over the years are like you say, but that ten percent is out there and they push vaccines even though they know of risk problems associated with them. I talked to one doctor trying to push a vaccine on my granddaughter and he said there are all sorts of pseudo sites out there...I replied I only read NIH FDA and medical research articles and don't bother with conclusions, I look at the evidence and the parameters of the research...his expression changed when he got caught in his Ad Hominum tactics and he said Oh.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That can be a dangerous assumption. Many doctors will push unnecessary medications or procedures on unsuspecting patients. For money.

And never take medical advice from a politician. Not even the POTUS knows what they are talking about because they are not doctors.

I was talking about Anthony Fauci in my OP. Not only is he an M.D., he is the Director of NIAID. He lies all the time.
edit on 2-3-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Pfizer Vaccine Integrates Into DNA Of Human Liver Cells In Vitro

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

So if a conversation starts with "Trust me, I'm a doctor", you are totally in and won't question anything after that?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well. No wonder the world is going to war.

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So, I'm 97% more likely to die. Well, I never wore a mask, haven't taken a single test, and I haven't had a vaccine of any kind in 20 years.

What exactly are the chances of death? I haven't had so much as a sore throat.
I guess I'm supposed to be scared into it by Biden's words. Nah, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'll keep doing it my way.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
I respect your opinion but I don't agree with you at all. Long before covid, I looked for a doctor who value patient involvement. I found very few. If you look them in the eyes and question their opinion, you have a problem. One of the answers I got: if you think you know better then you should have studied to be a doctor yourself.
By the way: the higher someone is educated, the greater the chance that they will follow the protocol imposed on them. Don't ask me for a link, but it is the opinion of a renowned sociologist, whose name I have forgotten. But I agree with him. The more educated, the more ambition, the higher the pursuit of recognition ... then you're better off following the protocol. Because those who drafted the protocol are far more powerful than you.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It doesn't look to me like the vaccine offers any protection at all.

Official data: Fully vaccinated people account for 9 of 10 COVID deaths

www.wnd.com...

Top health officials around the world, including in the U.S., have acknowledged that the COVID-19 vaccines have not stopped infection or transmission amid the omicron wave – the premise for vaccine mandates – but have insisted the shots prevent hospitalization and death.

However, between Jan 24 and Feb. 20, there were 9,230 COVID-19 hospitalizations in England. The fully vaccinated accounted for 6,689 of them, the triple vaccinated 4,936 and the unvaccinated 2,341.

During that period, there were 4,861 COVID-19 deaths, with the triple vaccinated population accounting for 3,120 of them. The unvaccinated population accounted for only 559.

Regardless of whether or not you care for the source article, it was based off of this 58 page report by the UK Health Security Agency for anyone who wants to double check the original source to make sure it's correct...

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk...

join