It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rising Costs Ten Dollar Tube Toothpaste

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

24 can pack of fancy feast seafood cat food, $23. Last October, $12. Pure greed? Maybe.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I know..it's wacked. Some places throwing $$ to get workers...others losing everything.

It's also caused a bit of snobbiness if you will..."I can do better than my old job!".. and they are right.

Even teachers were short of. I know teachers love it...but so many can make so much more.

In Michigan? National Guards in schools. Sub teaching.

Ridiculous higher and often mis-reported wages...are a great incentive to go and find out.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I think something that is overlooked is the pure GREED of the situation!

You're not the only one who has noticed.

Two things to permanently make greed a thing of the past.
1. A pyramid project. Anyone who took part in the greed ... welcome to your new job (for life).

2. An incentive plaza for those who don't want to build us a pyramid voluntarily.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You know before toothpaste it was baking soda, cheaper version to brush your teeth with.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't think you need to panic. You can get basic versions of Crest,Colgate at the dollar store, or now 1.25 store.

I mean, yeah you want the Colgate ultra super whitening or whatever they call it, maybe it goes up from 10 to 12. But if you buy 10.00 toothpaste I'm sure you'll pay the extra 2 bucks. People on a low budget won't ever buy it.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Gasoline just went Up 12 Cents a Gallon here in N.J. . Right Now in my Area 3.69 A Gallon . Biden is Deliberately Destroying the U.S. Economy Every Day he is Still in Office . ENOUGH !!!!!!!!

edit on 1-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Is worse than that, in order for biden to pay back his benefactors in the green energy scam he needs money, and he does not have it yet, soo the democrat's think that if they squeeze the citizens enough, they will beg for the energy crap to move forwards.

Reality check, democrats created, the inflation and it takes years to move out of it second, most of the green initiative that is nothing green in it beside the America tax dollars going in the pockets of corrupted groups and china.

America does not have an oil crisis we have plenty of oil, soo the democrat's think that punishing us denying us oil is going to make us bend over.

Is a darn joke.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

" the democrat's think that punishing us denying us oil is going to make us bend over."

You Know that is Not Going to Work . Sooner or Later Blood will Flow in the Streets because of that Mindset .

<< 1   >>

join