It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 Shot Reactions Just Keep Piling Up!

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Count me in among the above. My 2nd Pfizer jab was on 15Sep2021. I collapsed onto the floor in front of my wife last 05November 2021. I finally was able to be seen by The Stroke Team at The Medical University of South Carolina at Charleston last week. Blood pressure was 184 / 110. The doctors told me that for my weight, body mass index, diet and exercise that something isn't right here as I should be healthy. Actually I was on the basketball court the day before running at full speed for 1+ hour. They asked me about the Covid-19 vaccine and what my reaction was after getting the jab. I said that after the 2nd jab I thought I was going to die. We talked alot about having an ultrasound of my stomach, having my thyroid tested and a complete metabolic blood panel. They were able to access my medical records online as I was at Urgent Care on 05Novemeber2021. They put the ball back in my Doctors hands [lap] as they said hes not diving deep enough as they said they have never treated a person my age who was in better shape than most 20 year olds. Both were female.

They knew something else was wrong. They also steered away from the Covid-19 vaccine. At the end they diagnosed an Essential Temor. Well so just where did that come from?

COVID-19 Shot Reactions Just Keep Piling Up

From more than 33,000 cardiac events to more than 100,000 hospitalizations to severe allergic reactions to miscarriages, reports of adverse reactions to the COVID-19 shots are piling up.

What’s concerning is that studies show that fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.

SOURCE: Odysee February 21, 2022

So I see my doctor next week. Either he gets off the pot and gets the right tests to see just WTF is going on or I will find another who will. So this article appeared today as there are many more having issues. This is my personal story which you can count as a 1st hand account.

I am not done yet and yes my last report to VAERS was that my health has gotten worse post jab

Fookin pricks
edit on 1-3-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sorry to hear, my mother is in the exact same boat, she was found collapsed on the floor incapable of movement and spent the next 10 days in hospital fighting blood clots.

Unfortunately last I heard (as I no longer point out the obvious) she is booked in for a booster shortly?????????

Sad indeed.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Count me in among the above. My 2nd Pfizer jab was on 15Sep2021. I collapsed onto the floor in front of my wife last 05November 2021. I finally was able to be seen by The Stroke Team at The Medical University of South Carolina at Charleston last week. Blood pressure was 184 / 110. The doctors told me that for my weight, body mass index, diet and exercise that something isn't right here as I should be healthy. Actually I was on the basketball court the day before running at full speed for 1+ hour. They asked me about the Covid-19 vaccine and what my reaction was after getting the jab. I said that after the 2nd jab I thought I was going to die. We talked alot about having an ultrasound of my stomach, having my thyroid tested and a complete metabolic blood panel. They were able to access my medical records online as I was at Urgent Care on 05Novemeber2021. The put the ball back in my Doctors hands as they said hes not diving deep enough as they said they have never treated a person my age who was in better shape than most 20 year olds.

They knew something else was wrong. They also steered away from the Covid-19 vaccine. At the end they diagnosed an Essential Temor. Well so just where did that come from?

COVID-19 Shot Reactions Just Keep Piling Up

From more than 33,000 cardiac events to more than 100,000 hospitalizations to severe allergic reactions to miscarriages, reports of adverse reactions to the COVID-19 shots are piling up.

What’s concerning is that studies show that fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.

SOURCE: Odysee February 21, 2022

So I see my doctor next week. Either he gets off the pot and gets the right tests to see just WTF is going on or I will find another who will. So this article appeared today as there are many more having issues. This is my personal story which you can count as a 1st hand account.

I am not done yet and yes my last report to VAERS was that my health has gotten worse post jab

Fookin pricks

At the end they diagnosed an Essential Temor.

Essential tremor?
If that's what you mean.... it is something that has an unknown cause.
According to the medical community.

I think you know what caused it.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

No Booster for this Rooster. Unless they force me

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I could tell both doctors also didn't want o discuss the Covid-19 vaccine. Basically to keep me out of the database. That may be a good thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Now, has been a push from doctors so CDC and pfizer release their numbers on the jabs, they want all the studies, especially because doctors has been found that in children the jabs does not protect, or the protections is less than in adults or that is what is been found.

Soo why jabbing children when the side effects are worse than the protection.

Is a darn shame.

BTW my sister-in-law also got the clogs in her legs.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They want to jab children and have it mandatory like the real vaccines children get. Then they have a perpetual money spinner.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Get them to test you for Myocarditis.
That's what killed my wife.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Sorry to hear about your situation, and thank you for reporting it here. Sadly your account is quite common.

All the best in your recovery.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

No Booster for this Rooster. Unless they force me

So far no reactions to the shot or boosters for me or Mom or hubby. We are the lucky ones.

But I agree, no more boosters for me!!!

I am so sorry for the OP that this happened to him.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I am so sorry this happened to you. We were all lied to, and Biden tried to force as many as possible to get it, even punishing people who didn't get it. Evil abounds.

When I complained earlier about being lied to by Biden a bunch of anti-vaxxers jumped down my throat. I hope that doesn't happen to you also.

To those who have the absolute gall and nerve
to say it is the OP's own fault for taking the vaccinations
This message in bold is for YOU:

you are being just as evil, just as mean, just as uncaring, as Biden forcing through mandates.

People make their choices, I and many on ATS who took the jabs defended your right not to
and what have you done repeatedly? Harassed with evil thoughts about us getting the jab
after we supported your right not to.

You who dare to say it is his own fault, are equally as bad as those who are happy when the unvaccinated die. This type of reaction is equal.

He made his choice, you made yours, both based on the conflicting evidence available.

If those of you who harass people who took the jab and are now having issues, had died, I would have been sad, yet you are glad bad things happen to people who got vaccinated.

A pox on you.

I hope you don't have the nerve to harrass the OP after reading this, like you did to me.

edit on 3/1/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
2Billies, I am really sorry you feel that way. My husband and I chose not to get the shot. We have been very anxious and worried about our family members who did and have had irreparable damage. Never has there been a gloating I told you so moment. I don't know many people personally that chose not to get the shot. The ones I do know have only been worried for their friends and loved ones.
The whole experiment has been so polarizing. We have lost friends, clients, permanently damaged family relationships because of the cajolling and shaming. It's really terrible. Yet we still love our friends and family that disowned us because of our choice in this.
I feel for everyone who is experiencing the negative effects of this. I know how you must feel and I am sure it is terrifying. Please remember that anger and hate are really just pain and fear in disguise. Just by being born in this crazy place, we get bombarded by pain and fear. We need to shave off the callouses that enclose our hearts and let in the love.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What’s with the weird bold blathering? Did it ever occur to you that the peeps who stuck the boot into you just didn’t like you and took the opportunity to let you know?

I don’t see anything like what you raved about going on in this thread, so are you coat tailing?

To the OP, well done, you look after yourself because half these medics are quacks. You know what your doing.
I Hope the testing gets to the root of the issue and it gets knocked on the head.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
What’s with the weird bold blathering? Did it ever occur to you that the peeps who stuck the boot into you just didn’t like you and took the opportunity to let you know?

I don’t see anything like what you raved about going on in this thread, so are you coat tailing?

To the OP, well done, you look after yourself because half these medics are quacks. You know what your doing.
I Hope the testing gets to the root of the issue and it gets knocked on the head.

I was trying to get them to not even start attacking the OP as they have attacked not just me but many people on ATS who took the vax.

I have seen it happen over different threads and thought I'd try to stop it before it started happening to the OP who deserves our sympathy and understanding and prayers for healing.

I don't care if people don't like me on ATS, that is perfectly ok. I assume every liberal, progressive, Democrat, and anti-Christian on ATS hates me with a passion. That means I am truth telling and it hurts. So it is a plus when people hate on me because what I am saying touches them emotionally.

edit on 3/1/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You have issues.
Nobody said anything bad to the OP. If somewhere at some point people said things to a jabbed person on ATS then it was just that. They said at worst, "well you chose to have that crap injected". Which is the truth.
Those that regretted it are always met with friendly words after the 'told you so'.
Who hates you here?
Pointing out certain things, telling you an opposing opinion etc isn't 'hate', it's part of a discussion forum. Get a grip.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I knew what I was getting into and that's why I pushed it off as long as I could. The only reason was so I could leave the USA and reach our land in Canada. That's it

Actually, Putin has now saved the USA as its also know that China knew about the invasion. So, a New World Order via UN, WHO, WEF, Soros and Gates? Possibly but they will really have to tone it down.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sorry. Its a random spin of the wheel.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So I see my doctor next week. Either he gets off the pot and gets the right tests to see just WTF is going on or I will find another who will.

Sounds to me like you should do that anyway...

I high;y recommend looking specifically for a 'Functional Medicine' M.D.. This is an MD that actually has an open mind, and wants to help people get to the root of their problems, not just prescribe a pill.

Call around, and interview them - I'm finding more and more popping up all the time.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Dalamax

I was trying to get them to not even start attacking the OP as they have attacked not just me but many people on ATS who took the vax.

I have seen it happen over different threads and thought I'd try to stop it before it started happening to the OP who deserves our sympathy and understanding and prayers for healing.

I don't care if people don't like me on ATS, that is perfectly ok. I assume every liberal, progressive, Democrat, and anti-Christian on ATS hates me with a passion. That means I am truth telling and it hurts. So it is a plus when people hate on me because what I am saying touches them emotionally.

I honestly haven't seen much of this but then I'm unvaccinated and may not have noticed it much. Really people made their choices and I wish the best for everyone.

What I did see was more a told you so than true hate. Everyone here on ATS has been discussing this since covid started. With knowledge of past conspiracy involving massive government meddling, we were all armed with fore knowledge that those in power could be duping us and the vaccines might not be safe. Most of the public watching just mainstream news didn't have this opportunity. Possibly, most of what you find hurtful is a painful reminder that you had a heads up on this by being here but the vast majority of members don't want anyone hurting. I'd hope.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I high;y recommend looking specifically for a 'Functional Medicine' M.D.

Yes, I had one for 20 years since 2002 in another state 1000 miles away. Totally open minded and people from all over the world come to see him.

He also saved my life in conjunction with The Cleveland Clinic

Julian L. Ambrus, Jr. MD

join