It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopping the Vaccine Damage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was a bit surprised to find this, but researchers have found a very nifty way of combating many illnesses, including cancer, HIV, and the spike protein from SARS1.
This could very well be the answer to stopping the damage from the vaccines, and maybe even a cure for cancer.

To date, no effective and specific therapeutic method can be used to treat patients suffering from SARS‐CoV infection. RNA interference (RNAi) is a process by which the introduced small interfering RNA (siRNA) could cause the degradation of mRNA with identical sequence specificity.

We constructed specific siRNAs targeting the S gene in SARS‐CoV. We demonstrated that the siRNAs could effectively and specifically inhibit gene expression of Spike protein in SARS‐CoV‐infected cells. [B]Our study provided evidence that RNAi could be a tool for inhibition of SARS‐CoV.

The SARS1 and SARS2 similarities should allow RNAi to work for the vaccines as well. And, as a bonus, RNAi even has a connection to HIV p24 (the new scary one).

Recently, this technique was employed in anti‐virus infections in human immunodeficiency virus and hepatitis C/B virus...
Other groups reported that siRNA could specifically inhibit HIV‐1 replication and virus propagation [19] through targeting major genes in the HIV life cycle, including p24 (the HIV long terminal repeat) 

The above information can be found here:
Silencing SARS‐CoV Spike protein expression in cultured cells by RNA interference

Another avenue worth researchin are using LINE1 inhibitors to prevent mRNA capping out of the nucleus.
Capping the RNA exiting the nucleus is the way the body identifies mRNA proteins as 'self', allowing them to avoid the innate immune system, so we don't attack our own cells.

The vaccines function, in short, by first entering the cell and getting to the DNA.  This may be achieved through syncitium, or possibly other means.
At the DNA, the vaccine mRNA is inserted causing the release of proteins back into the cell, where the ribosome translates them into LINE1.
LINE1 then circles back to the DNA, where it reverse-transcribes the mRNA that was inserted into DNA.
This resulting DNA uptake causes the newly formed mRNA to be capped as 'self', and the immune system ignores it.

This is likely the reason that immunity wanes, and would also explain the need for boosters. 
The mRNA packets from boosters are uncapped, and therefore not recognized as 'self' and an immune response can be elicited.
The vaccines overwhelm our ability to mount an effective immune response by injecting billions at one location and using detergents in the vaccine (probably Triton-X 100 and SDS) to assist the initial infection.

So, the body can elicit an initial immune response, giving a perceptual 'boost'.  However, in short time, the LINE1 action begins to create new mRNA strands capped as 'self', and immunity wanes; thus, creating a never ending need for boosters.

Furthermore, since the vaccine contains HIV, your body could have HIV being produced as 'self', thus leading to positive HIV tests.

LINE1 inhibitors could prevent the return to the nucleus and force 'not-self'-capping out of the nucleus, which would allow the immune system to kick back in. 
The use of monoclonal antibodies, which have recently been shown to be ineffective, could also be enhanced and become effective.

So, RNAi and LINE1 inhibitors may be a viable method of stopping further harm from the vaccines.  Maybe even save lives.

I wrote this in a bit of a hurry, sorry if its confusing anyone. I have family members that took the vaccine, so this information gives me hope.

Virtuoso posted about the LINE1 in the post about DNA uptake. That post showed a video which explained the LINE1 process quite well.
I'll post that here for convenience:

And here's a video explaining transcription and translation, which is also very interesting:

edit on 27-2-2022 by Wisenox because: Fix video embeds.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
my blood is worth a lot these days

free of the vaccine

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

To expand on the LINE1 inhibitor, I should've mentioned the name of one. If you wanted to look into them, M0V10 is an inhibitor:

MOV10 protein, a putative RNA helicase and component of the RNA-induced silencing complex (RISC), inhibits retrovirus replication. We show that MOV10 also severely restricts human LINE1 (L1), Alu, and SVA retrotransposons.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I also wanted to give more detail about the capping. When I say that it is capped as 'non-self', what that means is that the cap is degradable. eg. It can be dissolved by enzymes.
Capped as 'self' implies resistance to degradation.

With the messenger RNA, the cap protects the RNA from decay during transcription. The Cap Binding Complex binds to the cap and calls in helpers to meditate splicing, and the EIF4F factor binds to the cap in the cytoplasm and calls in helpers to initiate translation.

This gives us an additional tool to use; rocaglimides. The EIF4F factors uses EIF4A helicase to assist in unwinding the double helix. Rocaglimides, found in the Aglaia plant, inhibit these.
M0V10 would inhibit LINE1, which counters the CBC.

So, if it was under a doctor's supervision, and safe, a possible regimen could be rocaglimides, M0V10, monoclonal antibodies and RNAi.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Injured by a COVID vaccine? Still trust pharma to solve your problems? We have great news!

We have a newer and even more experimental siRNA thats totally going to be 95% effective at stopping vaccine damage long-term. You will still get myocarditis, but it won't be as severe. You'll get myocarditis, but you won't die. If you do die then just imagine how bad it would have been if you caught COVID instead. Our team has work tirelessly to ensure this new siRNA technology has been even more rushed and even less studied than all previous vaccines combined!

For you mask lovers, don't put that mask down! The post-COVID vaccination vaccination still leaves you vulnerable to COVID and doesn't stop transmission, your social distancing and masking doesn't have to stop! As a matter of fact, it can't stop! You're still a super spreader!

Act now and get our book "The top 10 things that are definitely not caused by the COVID vaccines and why the people claiming it are white supremacists", just pay shipping and handling! That a $29.99 value!

BUT WAIT! There's more.

While supplies last we have a special offer for our early birds. Anybody that signs up while it's still under EUA will also get 10, 10, 10! 10 free COVID anal swab tests, direct from our suppliers in China! Enough anal swabs for the whole family AND we'll send you 10 more to share with a friend! That's 20 anal COVID swabs, for free!

I'll be right on board as soon as they have 5 years of clinical trials and have released the data. They did real damage to the industry pushing COVID vaccines the way they did and further damage denying anything is wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Should we all now go to antartica to live ?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The RNAi study is from 2004. They may have done studies. I'm not sure.
The difference with this one is that known ingredients and mechanisms of action exist. So, verification could be performed.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

The RNAi study is from 2004. They may have done studies. I'm not sure.
The difference with this one is that known ingredients and mechanisms of action exist. So, verification could be performed.

I was just having a laugh at pharma's expense.

Your OP actually answered a question I've had for a while. I couldn't figure out why immunity dropped if the spike continued to propagate as much as some claim and I hadn't seen the capping explained before. This is an intersection of fields that aren't my strongest so I appreciate the explanation.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Since there's so much denial of vaccine injury what would make them use this treatment? They'd have to admit they've been willfully wrong, first- and I don't see Fauci et al doing that.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I always look at it in more simple terms. If you catch Covid, whether it be Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta or Omicron, then you are infected with Covid spike protein.

And if you get vaccinated, then you are injected with modified Covid spike protein, infecting a person with the spike protein as well.

Either way, you have Covid spike proteins in you that have done damage. The main difference between Covid itself and the vaccines is that Covid is unable to breach the blood-brain barrier. On autopsies of those that died of Covid, there is no Covid in the brain. Just some malfunctioning astrocytes and death of cells due to lack of oxygen.

BUT...the vaccines do breach the blood-brain barrier which is why in viral-vector vaccines (J&J AstraZeneca) there is blood clots in the brain, brain hemorrhaging and brain bleeding.

Either way, the only fixer-upper for BOTH is neurogenesis. You have to give birth to new astrocytes, so they can repair neurons. And you have to build new dendrites.

Methods of Neurogenesis.
1. Brain foods: Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, Lion's Mane, Kudzu, Bacopa, Eleuthero, Ashwagandha, Suma, Ho Shou Wu, Gotu Kola, Spirulina, B-vitamins,
2. Brain Cellular Stimulation: Ultrasound and/or Ultrasonic music.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The mrna is the first virus ever created

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress
On autopsies of those that died of Covid, there is no Covid in the brain. Just some malfunctioning astrocytes and death of cells due to lack of oxygen.

This statement is not supported by evidence. See the following article:

www.nature.com...
edit on 2022-2-28 by joejack1949 because: fixed link

Relevant quotation:

Bolstering these lab studies, a group including Daniel Martins-de-Souza, head of proteomics at the University of Campinas in Brazil, reported6 in a February preprint that it had analysed brain samples from 26 people who died with COVID-19. In the five whose brain cells showed evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection, 66% of the affected cells were astrocytes.

5/26 people who died of COVID has SARS virus in their brain cells
edit on 2022-2-28 by joejack1949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You are right. Its difficult to simply get the conversation started.
Some days it seems surreal, like there's mass hypnosis or something.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I am proud of been part of the group, no soo much for the rest of my family, they are all jabbed, mostly due to work coercion.

join