It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premier defends decision to loosen public health measures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hate or Like Dough Ford but Ford is right on this position when it comes to covid restrictions/measures if the liberal oppostion in Ontario had their way in Ontario.

They would forced you to update your covid passport system with boosters yes really this is what type of measure that the leader of the new Liberal opposition had praised and supported on twitter.

He got criticized on twitter for suggesting such a covid restriction. Many countries including Israel are getting rid of the covid vaccine passports only because the variant had started to infact both un vaxed and vaxed.

But that is a fact that many Canadian Liberals/NDP and so called top health officals who had being supporting covid vaccine passports dont support or approve.

Dough Ford is correct when he said we can’t stay in this position forever. His right. These health officials/Liberals and polticans who had endorsed the vaccine passport system never did place a road map or when they would prefer to see the covid restrictions end.

You will have some health "Experts" who say its to soon to loosen the covid restrictions like vaccine passports? to soon? we had been into this charade for two years.

Justin Trudeau hasn't being doing a good job at promoting the boosters when the prime minster who is triple vaxed got infected despite being fully vaccinated.

There is no point on keeping these measures any longer.
Life will always come in risks.

Even if you keep watching the media and still being scared.
Premier defends decision to loosen public health measures

“Everyone’s done with this. Like, we are done with it. Let’s start moving on cautiously,” he said. “The world’s done with it. So let’s just move forward.”

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
How can you knock Trudeau? At least by being triple jabbed, he avoided death and hospitalization.

/sarc?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more , & lets hope things start to turn around. Many are sick to death of the last two years

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
How can you knock Trudeau?

/sarc?

With a baseball bat.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Trudeau had won his minority on a whip. The so called polls showing that there is a small public of just 1,000+s Canadians still supporting these measures i doubt these polls.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Many are actually dead; from suicide, drug overdose and alcoholism.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I will be too if things continue to progress towards this nightmare . Won't be worth it anymore on any level

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Don't hurt yourself to the point of termination. It truly isn't worth it, and it means that the antagonisers win.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Don't hurt yourself to the point of termination. It truly isn't worth it, and it means that the antagonisers win.

I get what you mean, and yes they are antagonizing us (demoralization is a technique they use), but if they truly implement all these measurements as proposed for the EU (other thread) then it will be no different than a virtual prison.
I don't see what will be worth it anymore at that point? In china they're allowed 3 hours a week of gaming. These things will come here and in Europe as well. Everything will be monitored and controlled.
No I will be done at that point.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Don't be 'done'

Fukin fight

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The problem is we're not just fighting the tyranny , but also people who're still asleep and lefties.
This is exhausting! Without MSM on our side I don't see how all this can be stopped.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Hate or Like Dough Ford but Ford is right on this position when it comes to covid restrictions/measures if the liberal oppostion in Ontario had their way in Ontario.

Doug Fraud is a joke. It's in the globalist/WEF pocket, just like trudeau, freakland and a host of others in compromised and corrupt "government land."

Justin Trudeau hasn't being doing a good job at promoting the boosters when the prime minster who is triple vaxed got infected despite being fully vaccinated.

You don't really believe Trudeau or any of its minions actually got any jabs do you? Don't tell me you're that naive to think that twat would take the accelerated death shot that it forces on everyone else?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join