It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: YongpengSuen

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: face23785
So I read a little more on the SWIFT sanctions.

They didn't completely block Russia from swift. They blocked "multiple" Russian banks, reportedly affecting a large portion of Russia's economy, but the story I read didn't identify which sectors.

I hope they're not carefully avoiding banks that process Russia's energy payments, because then this is just more of the same, quarter-measures all for show.

If they didn't hit Russia's energy sector it's meaningless.

All 10 of russia's largest banks.

While trying to not CRASH the entire russian economy.

Yet.

This move was intended to prevent russia or russians from moving assets to safety (ccp) before we do.

NOTHING russia can do about it now, they are 100% defenseless.

Keep pushing Russia into China's orbit. China has world's biggest economy by PPP and borders Russia via bridges on the Amur river. China has global ambitions.

Russia is already within China's orbit.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why are you guys feeding the Chinese troll?

link   
a reply to: YongpengSuen

I'm a direct descendant of Sun Tzu.

Riiiiight... 😲[/sarcasm]

Given your takes through out this thread, it's doubtful. Even if true, his genes didn't make it down the trail to you.

link   

originally posted by: Tagz

Okay. But I'm Mandarin, not Cantonese. I don't even speak Cantonese. Cantonese are short, live in small houses. I'm 5'10". I live in Canada.

Care to share your bank account and password while you're at it?
Any more info and you'll have knocks at your door.

Free speech. I support whoever I want. In this case, I support Russia.

Canada doesnt have free speech, China, much less so.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I'm a direct descendant of Sun Tzu.

Riiiiight... 😲[/sarcasm]

Given your takes through out this thread, it's doubtful. Even if true, his genes didn't make it down the trail to you.

Sun Tzu lived long enough ago that establishing a direct geneology back to him is impossible anyway. Dude is a troll. Best to ignore him.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Chinese? It's doubtful.

Russian? Possibly.

High school kid with way, way too much time on his/her hands? That's a possibility, too.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
* - Fire at oil depot near Vasylkiv after missile strike

* - Big fire in Vasylkiv after missile strike

* - Now in Kharkiv there is the most powerful shelling of all time

* - Kyiv right now: Fire seens

* - Explosions at the Kharkiv airport

* - Tochka U buster landed in Amrosiivka today

* - Update from Armed Forces of Ukraine: violent clashes in Kharkiv, Sumy, Okhtyrka. In Luhansk region Russia attacked from Belgorod region towards Starobilsk. Clashes in Kherson region in Skadovsk and Hola Prystan

* - Ursula von der Leyen: we will paralyse the assets of Russia's central bank. This will freeze its transactions. And it will make it impossible for the Central Bank to liquidate its assets

* - Ursula von der Leyen: we commit to ensuring that a certain number of Russian banks are removed from SWIFT. It will stop them from operating worldwide and effectively block Russian exports and imports

* - PM: Ukraine closes border crossings with Russia and Belarus

* - In the village of Zelenovka, near Kherson, Russian soldiers shot a civilian journalist with automatic weapons and also hit an apartment building in Kharkiv - Irina Venediktova

* - Greece's PM Mitsotakis: "10 civilians of Greek origin killed today by Russian air strikes close to Mariupol. Stop the bombing now!

* - Air defense southwest of Kyiv responding to possible airdrop

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

They can use crypto among BRICS countries.

Swift isnt as important as it used to be.

We took care of that a couple weeks ago.

(on a monday morning, look it up. The actual transcripts were kept secret for the first time in history, but sufficient clues are available)

I hope they try, on a very large scale.

Will make some us VERY wealthy.

Bill Gates wealthy.

I might even purchase ATS for LOLs

(And to start actually paying our Mods)

edit on 26-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

link   
Russian Iskander strike targets oil depot in Kiev region

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Chinese? It's doubtful.

From Wan King if he is.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So Biden's saying sanctions are not immediate the only other options are WWIII but Russia cant even pull off a invasion . America could roll into Ukraine and smoke Russia by the looks of it - We are only afraid of the Nukes as is the rest of the World - That just tells me that Putin needs to be removed from power . This isn't going to turn out well for anyone and will spiral into a massive Nuclear war .

Has any Country made plans for a rouge Nuclear country ?

link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Care to give me the abridged version?.

link   

Okay. But I'm Mandarin, not Cantonese. I don't even speak Cantonese. Cantonese are short, live in small houses. I'm 5'10". I live in Canada.

Canadian truckers disagree with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Canadian truckers disagree with you.

Tamara Lich.

Like I said, stay in your lane.

Youve yet to make one point that can stand against facts

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If the video is true, the conversation between captured russian soldier and his relatives here:

Twitter

Ukrainians let the man to call home
And his mother asked to explain himself. Relatives didn't know about any attack. The guy says he went because everybody went... This is crazy.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Such is your right.

Lucky you don't live somewhere like China or Russia where they have no such right.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TerraLiga

originally posted by: TerraLiga

in the two days you've been a member here you've made 120 posts. Why would a Chinese person be specifically interested in what Russia is doing to Ukraine?

Because I like war.

Chinese wars have mostly ended in a stalemate. All those billions in manpower and you can't do squat with it. But you do have plenty of keyboard warriors...

Okay but China is big enough to be #1. China's war have gone relatively okay. Sorta.

You seem to be knowledgeable on Chinas infrastructure...What's up with all those vacant cities?

Because China is rich. There's enough apartments for 10 billion Chinese in China.

True if you enjoy living in sardine cans.

youtu.be...

Why Canada? No offense to Canada, but if China is so great why move elsewhere?

link   
* - Shelling targeted Zaporizhia city

* - Heavy explosion near Kyiv, at Obolon and Bucha

* - Heavy attack on Balakleya in Kharkiv region

* - Apartment block destroyed in Kharkiv in Russian attack

* - Heavy destruction in Bugas of Donetsk region after Russian attack

* - Governor of Mykolayiv Oblast Vitaly Kim says Russian tanks attacked Mykolayiv and were moving through the city. Heavy fighting was reported in Mykolayiv earlier on that day. Kim later posted a video denying reports he had been captured

* - European Union countries have decided to ban all Russian airlines from their airspace. Airlines of EU nations over Russian airspace called back fearing an immediate Russian response

* - Sirens sounding in Kyiv

* - Russian bombers dropped 2 FAB-100 bombs in Vinnytsia region (FAB / free fall bombs

* - 71 people were injured. 25 of them are civilians, in particular three children. Russia is also destroying the infrastructure of our cities. This is barbarism and savagery

* - Elysee: France has decided to deliver more military equipment to Ukraine

* - Elysee: France will provide more military equipment to Ukraine

* - Russia launched violent attack on Kharkiv city

* - According to the Ministry of Defense, during the three days of the Russian invasion of Ukraine: more than 210 civilians were killed, including six children; ; more than 1,100 people were injured or injured, including more than 100 children

* - Russian artillery fire has struck Kyiv's children's cancer hospital Okhmadyt

* - Putin spoke with Ilham Aliyev on the phone. They discussed topical issues of the bilateral and regional agenda, including the development of the situation with Russia's invasion of Ukraine

link   

Too cowardly to fight but just the right amount to spread propaganda?

Eyecu

Too cowardly to fight? It is Americans who don't dare to fight China when China invades Taiwan.

China would be reevaluating
that decision after watching all this unfold.

Dude. China's military is 10 times more powerful than Russia's military. It's not even close. Americans don't even dare fight Russia let alone China.

You have it backwards Russia has a more advanced navy doule the number of tanks more artillary more rockets. More advanced aircraft.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

They can use crypto among BRICS countries.

Swift isnt as important as it used to be.

Right now Russia is selling a plethora of oil to Europe. If they were blocked from swift they wouldn't be able to get paid for it. I don't think the European countries would pay for their gas in Bitcoin.

In theory Russia could just sell it all elsewhere, I'm sure there's demand, but it would take a while to adjust its infrastructure to send all that extra capacity to BRICS nations that right now goes to Europe via pipelines.

But again, it looks like they carefully avoided affecting Russia's energy sector. I was surprised Europe agreed to this. Turns out, they really didn't. They essentially said "look we sanctioned these banks already, let's block them from swift too to shut people up, but don't touch Russia's energy sector."
edit on 26 2 22 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join