It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Russian T-72B3 tanks in southern Ukraine

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
worth watching

link   

originally posted by: YongpengSuen
Russians target Ukrainian EMPTY weapons depot

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Been watching various western MSM coverage today(BBC,Sky,NBC,CNN)and I am far from impressed.
Yes that is my default position,but the way they are covering the war is flat out dangerous IMO.

They keep saying things like "Putins army is bogged down/has failed all its objectives/is not making progress/etc"

True or not-This could very well inflame the situation if Putin gets the idea everyone thinks he and his army are a bunch of incompetent wusses.
If he gets pissed off=that is when he could say "I will show them" and start leveling city blocks and incinerating civilians in the streets en masse-he does have that capability.

Whats worse is that I believe the MSM knows this full well-which leads me to believe that for some reason they are attempting to bait Putin into commiting even more horrific acts.

Why?
Just for more viewers?
Or for other reasons maybe?

I think the media would be better helping the innocents in Ukraine by phrasing things differently-They could say things like:
"Thankfully it seems Putin is at least trying to show a degree of restraint by not unleashing maximum hell on the Ukrainian population."

There is some other agenda going on here I think.

I have noticed this too. I also noticed on the first day when they would ask military guys if Russia was moving as fast as we thought they would, their responses were always "Well we don't know their timeline or their plan, so we don't know."

Those guys haven't been on since the first day. Only people who will say "Nah Russia is looking terrible and they're well behind schedule."

Reminder it took the US weeks to take Baghdad in 2003. This whole "OMG Russia hasn't completely suppressed a giant country like Ukraine in 3 days" narrative stinks to high heaven.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   
China backs Russia 100%. If need by, HJ-12 missiles and Wing Loong 2 drones flood into Russia.

link   
There are reports of a Ukrainians beating up a Russian POW & forcing him to shout "Glory to Ukraine" he doesnt say it.
If amusing its real.

This could backfire.

link   
Russian Su-25 attack jet shot down

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: rigel4
I found that curious too. Except maybe they are the Chechens who do support Putin of course?
Rainbows
Jane

They aren't.

The Ukrainian bases that Chechens just captured, were previously held by russian forces.

Chechens reported that there were ZERO russian survivors at those bases.

I believe them.

Chechens have no reputation for either taking prisoners or allowing escape.

edit on 26-2-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No. What stinks to high heaven is folk on here trying to defend the indefensible.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Couple minutes ago:

Russians are conducting airdrops southwest of Kyiv

picture:
twitter

That's paratroopers.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Been around the block a few times mate.
Seen and done a lot of things, get to learn how to read people.....for one's own benefit and continued health and well being.

Not wanting to make a thing of it but I doubt many 'psychiatrists' etc would have been able to manage their way through some of things I've seen etc.

Putin's head has gone.
He's off his #ing barnet!

Someone needs to take him out of the game pretty much pronto.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Russian armored column in Chenikiv region

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: YongpengSuen

They got these remarkably uncomplicated things called boats

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
few sec ago:

The feared leader of the Chechen Republic, a constituent of the Russian Federation, say “he does not want to fight against Ukraine.” His forces were considered shock troops and meant to bread terror in Ukraine. He and his forces are out of Russia’s Ukraine war!

source:
twitter

their leader speaks in a video

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: da pickles

Where are they going to put the boats in? It's a river. Besides, boats are easy targets for attack drones.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
From a former CIA.
something's off

I agree with him. Both sides had been using old videos or clips not from actual wars.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wordforword

Comments say its fake.

Who knows these days?
Certainly not me.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: wordforword
few sec ago:

The feared leader of the Chechen Republic, a constituent of the Russian Federation, say “he does not want to fight against Ukraine.” His forces were considered shock troops and meant to bread terror in Ukraine. He and his forces are out of Russia’s Ukraine war!

source:
twitter

their leader speaks in a video

If this is legit its huge .. what a blow to Putin ... Baaawaaaa # you Putin

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Russian T-72B3 tanks in southern Ukraine

twitter.com...

Soon to be suddenly Turretless.

Ukraine just received more supplies.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

a reply to: da pickles

Where are they going to put the boats in? It's a river. Besides, boats are easy targets for attack drones.

No need for boats, silly russian.

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join