It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ukraine Update Thread

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Some Biden Supporters on SM were upset that the Ukrainians on Snake island didn't die.
edit on 26-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You know where you stand with Putin?

The same Putin that has repeatedly told brazen lies to the World about his intentions in Ukraine?

But anyway, I think that 22 odd year in absolute power and crushing any opposition or dissent has now adversely affected his mental state.

In short, and without using any technical or medical terms, he's gone full on bonkers.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I know where you stand with the establishment.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Looks like you post one sided propoganda?

link   
are there any live feeds that actually work, and are actually live?

link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

That article is questionable. Another one fog of war. Just like how there was a report of a ghost of Kyiv..

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

You do?

Good for you.

It's pretty clear where you stand.

With the "establishment" of Russia?

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

It probably is.

Russia is spinning slow advance as pause for negotiations, NATO official says

A NATO military official claims that Russia is spinning its slow advance in the invasion of Ukraine as having stopped to allow time for negotiations.

“They are having problems,” the official explained, pointing to the alliance’s latest intelligence. “They lack diesel, they are proceeding way to slow and morale is obviously an issue.”
On Saturday, the Russian defense ministry said its troops have been ordered to resume their offensive “in all directions,” after a suspension was ordered for negotiations with the Ukrainian government. The ministry said the offensive was ordered to continue after Ukraine abandoned the consultations.

A Ukrainian presidential adviser denied in the early hours Saturday that Ukraine had refused to negotiate.

Asked whether Russians are likely to intensify their efforts, the official said, “They have to, they are way behind schedule. This is getting out of hand for them, every additional day is very painful.”

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: angelchemuel

You know where you stand with Putin?

The same Putin that has repeatedly told brazen lies to the World about his intentions in Ukraine?

But anyway, I think that 22 odd year in absolute power and crushing any opposition or dissent has now adversely affected his mental state.

In short, and without using any technical or medical terms, he's gone full on bonkers.

That is why I hope that his generals are still aware of reality and are not afraid to arrest putin when he start to give planet destructive ordsers..

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Can you leave your fantasy lies out of one thread? Use 2 of your 10 or 11 active brain cells and look at what he said. Observing that Putin is taking advantage of the weakness of Biden and NATO is not backing Putin. I realize you were told to think that's backing Putin and just obeyed without thinking, but it's not. You got lied to, for about the 5,000th time since 2015. If Putin and Trump were as close as you've been tricked into believing, this would have happened during Trump's presidency. Use your brain. Stop thinking about how to spin this and just think. You haven't done it for years, but it's like riding a bike, it will come back to you if you try. Try thinking for yourself for 2 seconds, I dare you.

But we know that's not gonna happen.

Look, this # is serious. I'm not here to indulge your mental illness. There are plenty of political threads you can poison. Goodbye.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tagz

thank you for that, looks pretty quiet.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: majesticgent

Is this from the same Ukrainian defense that claimed about the ghost of Kivy?

link   
a reply to: autopat51

From what I've read the Russians are not moving at night and have no night vision equipment .

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It usually picks up around 2 am GMT, well it has for the last few days.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Probably, but the NATO official claims to have intelligence that the Russian spearhead is struggling logistically. Multiple footages confirm the same.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

From what I've read the Russians are not moving at night and have no night vision equipment .

Yes Russians cant fight at night other major prolem is they have nothing to tell them where they are.

If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war.

If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

originally posted by: vNex92

Probably, but the NATO official claims to have intelligence that the Russian spearhead is struggling logistically. Multiple footages confirm the same.

I've always known the Russian military weren't as capable as the propaganda said. I didn't realize they were THIS inept.

It's almost too good to be true territory.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tagz
Now where did he say he would press that big red button? I haven't heard him say that. Like I said, I have listened very carefully to what he has been saying, and granted, I might have missed what you are saying he said. However, my impression was he never mentioned nuclear strike at any time, but he did allude to them if you want to interpret it as that, but he also implied Russia would not be the first to strike.
Just my POV. But happy for you to point me in the direction where he clearly states he will launch a nuclear strike if any other country interferes.
Rainbows
Jane

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join