It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canuck Coof Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
2 big ones in the last week.

1. Trudeau holds interests in the BC companies licensing lipid nanoparticle technology. Every injection benefits Trudeau directly.

2. The police beating up Canadians in Ottawa are not local police but were flown in from overseas. Hired thugs doing what local law didnt have the stomach for. Evidence were some UN planes at the airport arriving the night before the crackdown.

These claims are spurious at the moment. I was burned once recently for pointing out that none of the bodies found by ground penetrating radar in Kamloops had been recovered. I guess we are content to leave the mass graves untouched. I wont make the same mistake again. Will these unproven rumours prove true? Or will they remain just that, rumours.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Rumors are generally not true. Time for you to open up a Canadian beer.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Rumors are generally not true.

Is that mms Occam's razor? Or just a guess based on rumorless interpretation on your part?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

What you really want to find and post is the video of the cops dropping hand guns in the hope that the protesters pick them up.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'll drink to that. Dont believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Funny story. I had my car stolen once and police recovered it after a couple of days. I picked it up and discovered a hand gun under the passenger seat. I phoned the detective and asked if he wanted it. He said he'd come by and pick it up. Carrying it into the police station was a bad idea.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

LOL, yeah I can see how that might have a negative outcome.

There is video out there of the cops doing as I've said, I've seen the video and it's legit, as far as I can tell, I just can't get it on here, that problem is per my previous thread.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
2. The police beating up Canadians in Ottawa are not local police but were flown in from overseas. Hired thugs doing what local law didnt have the stomach for. Evidence were some UN planes at the airport arriving the night before the crackdown.

The U.N. planes in Canada are not rumor, what they are there for is!

edit on 21/2/2022 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

What you really want to find and post is the video of the cops dropping hand guns in the hope that the protesters pick them up.

I believe I saw one of those videos...and remembered asking myself why the cop was so carless with his firearm...to leave it on the ground.

Might have been in the trampled old lady with the walker video.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

At 28 seconds in the vid from this thread ?

ATS : Reporter Shot by Ottawa Police Point Blank.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Thanks for that, I didn't realise it was part of that video.

It was predicted to happen by this guy.

When you watch it in slow mo, to me it appears to be an attempted plant.

join