It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Bank Run of 2022 Has Started

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The wife has been clearing out cash in small bills and the bank asked what she's doing with it. She told them home repairs are 25% off if you pay cash. The woman wanted to know what company????

Where I come from that usually means that the company is running a tax scam by keeping payments off of the books to make their income seem lower.

That's actually a pretty serious offence.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Anything, the first amendment would apply.

I'm not following how that would work.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
For some reason, I"m looking thing about the alleged coin shortage and all of those no-cash lanes at stores in a whole new way.

"They" only need one little study to prove cash transmits Covid.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The wife has been clearing out cash in small bills and the bank asked what she's doing with it. She told them home repairs are 25% off if you pay cash. The woman wanted to know what company????

Maybe the woman’s got some overdue home repairs of her own

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There’s regimes that wield totalitarianism as a blunt instrument and others like a scalpel.

The blunt instrument victories are often short lived. But the insidious, almost imperceptible scalpel approach aims for hearts and minds so that those it eviscerates become themselves the brainwashed soldiers wielding the scalpel on their neighbours - bit like a virus!

edit on 18-2-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It looks like to me this is the exact direction that the Democratic Party wants to take the nation.

Obama clearly and publicly said he admired the Chinese style of government and wished he as President had the power to get things done like the Chinese President does.

AOC also has admired the Chinese style of governing.

This style of governing does drag people out of their homes and they "disappear", does harvest organs from political prisoners.

If Obama was enamored of the Chinese style of governing, that says a lot to me about the direction the Democratic Party wants to take the US. It can't be done quickly or the people will rise up against it, but Biden and the Democrats who bow to the wishes of "The Squad" which has very marxist leanings, are slowing working their way into Chinese style control of the people, in my opinion.

I have lived all over the world, and lived for a few years in a nation that shot people on sight for being out of doors after midnight. I know at least a little about totalitarian oppression.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I agree with all of that, but I also think the Republicans are no better.

The 1% have told the Left and Right that whoever can really nail down totalitarianism and neo-feudalism first can be our bestie. So they race in their own ways to fvck over the working person better than the other.

And how do they get away with this? Because the working people are busy arguing about why the other side fvcks them over worse than their side. It’s a farce.

edit on 18-2-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: GenerationGap

Banks cannot seize your money unless its part of a fraud investigation, at most they can write you a cashiers check for the amount and close the account.

tell that to the Canadians who donated to the truckers.

I think their accounts just got frozen so they can’t use them. Seizing funds is another story but I’m sure at some point in the future can happen. Don’t play into their hands, this gives them more reason to go into the cashless society of digital currency.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I tried to take out $50k cash from Chase for a new car I wanted to buy and the bastards said I would have to wait until the next day! The bastards are broke and the sitiuation is #ed! GET YOUR MONEY FROM THOSE BASTARDS NOW!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

LOL. You're saying Chase Bank is broke? Too funny.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
I tried to take out $50k cash from Chase for a new car I wanted to buy and the bastards said I would have to wait until the next day! The bastards are broke and the sitiuation is #ed! GET YOUR MONEY FROM THOSE BASTARDS NOW!

So if you can't wait one day, here's a tip.
Use a credit card that will give you 1% or more in cash back to purchase the car, then pay your credit card off before you are charged any interest. I would let you credit card company know what you are going to do ahead of time.
1% of $50,000 is $500.
1.5% = $750
2% = $1,000
I have credit cards that will give me back both 1.5% and 2% on anything I purchase.
Oh, and don't be fooled by nonsense and panic yourself.
Your welcome.
edit on 19-2-2022 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So you have obviously have forgotten how Governments get to the point you are speaking of?? You sound like a coward. No offense. You probably wanted to keep whatever little freedom you had. Oh, and you probably didn’t have a colt 45 or something of the sorts.
You most likely would have been one of the good citizens ratting on his Jewish friends and neighbors. No offense old timer. a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Flag and Star! I hope this post wakes some people up. The usual members will try bash you , but we all know those members are 3 letter agency nerds hiding behind their little computer screens. a reply to: GenerationGap

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join