It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different experience, looking for examples

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was never sure if what happened was an experience. It has never left me and i think about it a lot, though. It was honestly fairly uneventful and it didnt have much bearing until later in life.

We had bunk beds and I slept on the top bunk. My little brother called my name and said theres a ghost. I said okay come and sleep with me. He climbed up and sat cross legged in the bunk.

A man walked up to the edge of the bed. I reached out and touched his cheek. He backed up and dissappeared.

He almost had no features but it was a tall man with no hair. I kind of think of a slim Mr. Clean. He was completely one colour. He was a white with a slight blue. He wasnt glowing but it wasnt dark either. I would say he was over 6 feet but not a giant. His face was cool to the touch and firm.

I dont remember his entrance it was sort of like he materialised but I dont really remember how he came to be. I can clearly remember the fade away when he left.

I talked about it in the morning when i woke up and i bring this up once in a while. Its not the craziest story so i dont really mind sharing but its not something i just tell people right away.

Ive asked my brother about it and he says he remembers it but i have the feeling its more just because ive talked about it over our life that he thinks he has a memory. His memory in general is horrible, so.....He was around 3 and i was 6.

There was no fear. I remember being shocked and feeling like this was really important.

The extra weird part of this story in a way is it didnt really become important in any meaningful way until now that im 33 years old. Ive always thought about it but i just kind of tucked it away. Im not sure i really processed it and i feel like that was on purpose for some reason.

Anyways. Ive never heard a description like this, and was wondering if anyone has seen any story like this, or has anyhing to add that might be helpful.

Thanks very much

edit on 14-2-2022 by Exit89 because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Maybe it was important, have you ever ben offered a golden ticket?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Are you trolling? If not then no. There was no ticket
a reply to: Archivalist

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Exit89

I imagine the abduction literature has a few examples but there is a book by Jacques Vallee (can't recall which one) which has a few similar examples and from memory mentions a blue tint on at least one.

The book covered contact in a wider sense but had a section on visitations and the religious perspective.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I appreciate you bringing this guy to my attention. Just off of titles i have a feeling ill like a lot of these books.

a reply to: chunder

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Exit89

Most are available free online, he links several aspects of what could be considered paranormal experiences (ghosts, visitations, visions, faerie lore etc) to the UFO phenomenon (or vice versa perhaps) and whether you agree or not with his views I would say required reading for anyone interested in any of those subjects.

new topics

top topics

join