It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw the Dumbest thing I’ve ever seen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
First let me preface this by saying I’ve always been somewhat pro mask. It was widely accepted to wear masks when YOU are sick in Asia so you don’t spread it to others. I also think in the early days of Covid we probably should have been wearing them, but we were told not to.
I don’t think they work as a widespread measure for various reasons, ill fitting, poor masks, touching your face to adjust etc. I think in a controlled environment with good masks, proper fitting, it would most definitely have helped.

So with
All that being said, I saw the absolute most dumb thing I could have laid my eyes on this weekend. I was at the pool.
You know what I’m about to say……….

A lady was wearing a mask….with water, at the pool.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

LOL...Reminds me of the maskless surfer they arrested.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

LOL...Reminds me of the maskless surfer they arrested.

Ha, that sounds like the name of a new superhero

Cheers

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
First let me preface this by saying I’ve always been somewhat pro mask. It was widely accepted to wear masks when YOU are sick in Asia so you don’t spread it to others. I also think in the early days of Covid we probably should have been wearing them, but we were told not to.
I don’t think they work as a widespread measure for various reasons, ill fitting, poor masks, touching your face to adjust etc. I think in a controlled environment with good masks, proper fitting, it would most definitely have helped.

So with
All that being said, I saw the absolute most dumb thing I could have laid my eyes on this weekend. I was at the pool.

They go to new heights for extreme stupidity. Look at this horn tooter. I mean, you could make plenty of dirty memes, alone, out of this.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I’m cracking up over here.. That beats the pool lady!!! Buhahahah
😂🤣

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Sorry. I'm anti-mask. I'm all in favor of a person making their own decision about it. A few months ago I was on the way home from work. I cross a river and there was a guy by himself on a boat wearing a mask.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

My son plays the sax and bassoon in high school. They make him pull his mask up when he isn't playing, in the middle of a piece.
Freaking lunacy.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

So with

Yeah...this one wins the Internet.

My God...I hope he hasn't reproduced.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

So with

They go to new heights for extreme stupidity. Look at this horn tooter. I mean, you could make plenty of dirty memes, alone, out of this.

I think he chose that type of mask for eating sausage........

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I see at least one person each day wearing a mask whilst driving alone, sometimes two.
edit on th02261111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I still see people by themselves in cars wearing the silly blue masks.

Myself, I'm in a group that shouldn't get sick. I buy a brand called Umask that all the Formula 1 teams wear. It's a r95 that lasts up to 120 hours. Expensive but they work great.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I see people every day driving alone in a car wearing a mask. And the masks most people wear will stop nothing but globs of snot they are hurling when they cough or sneeze. Apart from that they are useless. Since most infections are of a tactile nature the masks prevent relatively few cases of infection.

Seriously, these "preventive measures" make no sense. Stand six feet apart the whole way through the airport so you can sit the next four hours literally brushing up against the person next to you. Wear your mask outside a restaurant in the fresh air, then take it off when you get close to other people inside. Its just stupid.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I saw a guy walking his dog while wearing a mask...on an empty street...at night.

Why the dog had a mask on, I'll never know.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

In Québec, the government told all sports team to stop practicing the said sport to protect the kids from covid.

At the same time, if you were part of the school orchestra, and you're playing one of the brass instruments, one you need to push air non stop in it, it's ok, classes went on and they even had concerts. Blowing brasses while facing the crowd...

But no sports...
edit on 14-2-2022 by coamanach because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So with

Nothing new, I have seen it here with our comrades from the dem states when taking a dip in the ocean. Also when bike riding by themselves .

I would love to hear what they think when they come down here to visit and how we are all going to die, lol.

TBH i had forgotten all about the mask thing because where I live most havent been wearing masks for over a year and actually only a few months after the TSHTF. Then wow all the sudden mask everywhere because its season down here and apparently the commies have been let out to enjoy some freedom.

The funny thing is that a good portion of them are good commies even when the gov't isnt looking as they are the only ones you see wearing a mask. Even in the parking lot and in outside spaces, lol.

Even funnier and going on the premise of dumbest thing ever is watching the democrats calling vaccinated people anti vaxxers.
Cant make this sh1t up.

edit on 20228America/ChicagoMon, 14 Feb 2022 12:20:26 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The only places that require masks in my area are doctors offices. I am thinking of wearing the HEPA respirator I made at the next visit.

It is a half mask with hose fitted to a certified HEPA vaccuume cleaner filter and carbon prefilter. The filter is back worn and about the size of two drink cans end to end. I made it a few years ago when we had smoke from forest fires in the area.

I also have a car version that is USB fan powered with the same filter. It fits a cup holder.

The HEPA filters are washable so are better for the environment than disposable.masks.

link   

What about all the dudes with huge, bushy beards who perch their tiny little masks on top very gently so as not to smash their hairy-faced glory?

link   

Sooner or later evolution will take over and observations like this will become a thing of the past.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
isn't that voluntary waterboarding?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join