It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy 2022 is BLOCKING the Ottawa International Airport!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Pat said last night he and George we're up to some "freedoming" this morning .

Who is Pat? And also who did he?she work for? Was it working for a company that delivered petrol?
If so then maybe that should ring some bells.

Patrick King. He is a Trucker on site in Ottawa and has a large following on social media.

Ummm like the director or whatever that helped make sex and the poopy?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: AccessDenied

Full name Patrick King. He's a researcher/investigator who has stood up for rights and freedoms in the past.

Oh yeah, he has a prosthetic leg too.

Do you even know why these truckers decided to protest?
I hope they loose their jobs and contracts because they certainly don't seem to be doing it.
See them bitch about restrictions yet are actively restricting others?! Fecking classic
Great tactics
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Yeah you're just trolling dude. Have fun. Troll away.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
the goobermint aholes and parasites have pissed off a force of beautiful Canadians that are easy going and just real nice people . they have pissed off the wrong guy

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Didn't AOC state:

The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable," she tweeted.

"To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that's the point."

The Honkening continues

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

Didn't AOC state:

The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable," she tweeted.

"To folks who complain protest demands make others uncomfortable... that's the point."

The Honkening continues

Honker away dude.
I disapprove of AOC and her squads stuff.
But hey you support it so you do you man.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Am I though?!
I have been asking you questions and you have actually been answering them. And for that I thank you.
Yet with that in mind I will point out the stupidity.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Leaders didn't mind shutting down commerce in Canada over the minimally lethal Covid-19 virus.

So they shouldn't mind if the people of the country disrupt commerce, to protest what these leaders have done and are doing.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Am I though?!
I have been asking you questions and you have actually been answering them. And for that I thank you.
Yet with that in mind I will point out the stupidity.

Is their protest effecting your bottom line?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I find it odd that every thread made showing support for the advances in taking our rights back has at least one or two antagonists doing their best to derail the tread. That would suggest the Freedom Convoy is even more successful than we might realize.

I honestly thought the government would have gotten more oppressive long before now. I think the US needs to give the Liberty Bell to Canadian truckers; no matter how this plays out in the end, they've earned it.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

They should just shut the city down . Their demands which are very simple haven’t been met . The people of Canada are in charge of Canada .. not emperor Trudeau

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Glorious ! Go Canada !

Snope Fact check : Was jen psaki from the Biden Administration lying when she said the protest is not about the mandates.

Snope fact check Results: false she was not lying. Based on our findings and from the truckers themselves we have concluded that the protest is in fact about man not dating.

Here is the evidence clearly spelled out "NO MAN DATES" from the truckers themselves.

Bwahahaha now that just made my day!
And in today's world how could they when they block the freaking roads and now apparently the damn airport.
I hope they like having nothing. Maybe when the mounts come in the have sandwiches.

Oh boo hoo you poor thing

Not ONCE did you say a single negative word when police were being murdered, elderly women being beaten in The streets and businesses being burnt to the ground by rioters who were protesting over non-existent grievances throughout 2020

“Waa waaa they’re blocking the airport now. Why can’t they just assault shop keepers and vandalise private property instead like peaceful people do?”

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Full name Patrick King. He's a researcher/investigator who has stood up for rights and freedoms in the past.

I hope they loose their jobs and contracts because they certainly don't seem to be doing it.
See them bitch about restrictions yet are actively restricting others?! Fecking classic
Great tactics

It’s lose their jobs not loose .

They want to get rid of the mandates . Jesus lord are you that ignorant that you don’t know what they want . My god you are so lost it’s sad

You are definitely a troll . Troll on dude
edit on 10-2-2022 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

You and AOC agree on everything. You are so funny it’s honestly pathetic . Go freedom !!!
edit on 10-2-2022 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Great tactics

Wow, that's not a perspective or opinion I would have thought you would have on this topic.

I certainly however stand by your right to express it in a free and open forum.

How is it that since the truckers' protest since January 28th COVID ICU hospitalizations have dropped off tremendously? You know thousands of unvaxxed and unmasked truckers their families and kids? are they just not going to the hospital?

Wouldn't you expect an increase in ICU hospitalizationS with an influx of so many violent COVID-ridden and unruly citizens?

Lest we forget the only reason for shutdowns, lockdowns, vaxxes, masks, and mandates were because of the stress on the hospitals and particularly the stress on the ICU's

edit on 10-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Glorious ! Go Canada !

Snope Fact check : Was jen psaki from the Biden Administration lying when she said the protest is not about the mandates.

Snope fact check Results: false she was not lying. Based on our findings and from the truckers themselves we have concluded that the protest is in fact about man not dating.

Here is the evidence clearly spelled out "NO MAN DATES" from the truckers themselves.

Bwahahaha now that just made my day!
And in today's world how could they when they block the freaking roads and now apparently the damn airport.
I hope they like having nothing. Maybe when the mounts come in the have sandwiches.

Oh boo hoo you poor thing

Not ONCE did you say a single negative word when police were being murdered, elderly women being beaten in The streets and businesses being burnt to the ground by rioters who were protesting over non-existent grievances throughout 2020

“Waa waaa they’re blocking the airport now. Why can’t they just assault shop keepers and vandalise private property instead like peaceful people do?”

That’s because he’s here to troll us . His only job is derailing the threads . He’s never had one good idea . He’s ignorant as they come . He shouldn’t be allowed here because every post is garbage

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You know, that is something I have been wondering.
I can't believe the media hasn't accused this protest as being a "super spreader" event.

Or is that not a thing anymore?

(Or maybe because nobody will buy that!)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I think that you wonderful Canucks have had an effect on our country.
The blue state governors are dropping mask mandates, against the recommendations of the CDC, and I think it is because they see what could happen here if our truckers decide to follow in the Canadian truckers footsteps.
Thank you!

That and Midterms.
I made a prediction on FascistBook over a month ago that by the end of May/June we will hardly hear anything about Covid.

They know they politicized it WAY too much, for WAY too long, and now you will see them hit the breaks and try to keep the bus from running off the cliff.

Too little Too late......
I hope.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: putnam6

You know, that is something I have been wondering.
I can't believe the media hasn't accused this protest as being a "super spreader" event.

Or is that not a thing anymore?

(Or maybe because nobody will buy that!)

Because it's not and it hasn't been since the early couple of months, the logical conclusion is the virus moves through a population pretty much unabated regardless, perhaps a difference of a few percentage points here and there.

How is it Michigan with 200,000 more persons fully vaccinated, is popping 5,000 more COVID cases a day than Georgia?

Georgia fewer cases and more people tested

Michigan double cases less people tested

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Great tactics

Of course you would side with the officials and their illegal mandates.
The restrictions they are protesting and the restrictions they are causing are completely different.
Aren’t you due for your 100th fake vaccine booster yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join