It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major study finds how the highest quality antibodies against COVID-19 are created

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here is an article how they are now making it up as they go along. Major study released as fast? usually such major studies should be done in years not released in three months.

Without further long reading. The study/article is claiming that C19 Vaxs/Boosters create quality antibodies against COVID. The article and Study are both pushing, promoting Pfizer vaxs/boosters.

Major study finds how the highest quality antibodies against COVID-19 are created

, both groups were offered vaccination with the mRNA-based BioNTech/Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and were monitored for almost two years. The cohort comprised 98 recovered people versus 73 people without prior infection.

But what does the study say about those recovered people and their adverse reactions? or reinfections? nothing much.

The immunity built up or strengthened by means of vaccination is key to effective protection against future variants of the virus," Prof. Protzer and Prof. Knolle concluded. Importantly, they added, "A breakthrough infection

The article and study doesn't say how long the immunity and antibodies against COVID-19 stay on.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

/waves jedi hand

Your natural antibodies aren't safe against the virus you're looking for.

/end jedi hand

I know it's a joke but it seems like people are really that stupid.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
In all my years of smoking and drinking, I've been floored by a virus exactly once. Is the booze and tobacco helping? *takes a long swallow* Maybe not. But it's a hell of a coincidence.

*Lights another cigarette*

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And not being flippant though it may seem
You will prematurely die from some form of organ disease or failure, maybe cancer
Upside, won’t be an old man suffering dimensia, having someone wipe your bum, being fed by others and living a sub human life
Funny, makes me want to smoke and drink excessively, growing old is overrated, well, getting old and suffering is in my opinion

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
In all my years of smoking and drinking, I've been floored by a virus exactly once. Is the booze and tobacco helping? *takes a long swallow* Maybe not. But it's a hell of a coincidence.

*Lights another cigarette*

i'll second that.

my body is so hostile nothing is gonna survive.

my hair doesn't even grow.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Is that anything like this?

I don't drink nothing but the finest of Cambodian breast milk, lol kind of like the vax gives you nothing but the finest anti-bodies?

hahaha ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Not a smoker, nothing against smokers except when I already eat and someone lights a cigarette and blows smoke into our faces or food. Then I will speak up and polite ask to step a bit back because we don't like that while eating and picked the spot where no one smoked before by intention. This only happens in Biergartens outside though and often my child is sitting next also.

But yes I read very early in 2020 that smokers, that often have COPD, seem to be less affected because the lungs are constant producing mucus and the virus can not as easy dock to the receptors.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I wonder what happens to the vax in a COVID recovered person with the natural immunity in place?
Does the body immediately annihilate the serum full of spike proteins right out of the gate, and isn't spread thru the body?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Can you link the actual study? MSN is a garbage source

join