It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the convoy's coalition of supporters, Their Source of Polling is suspicious.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Canadian News Media Outlets are now using skewed polls to aid their desperate , failing narrative with the same majority of Canadians that always agreed with the news media.

The same 68% Canadians who allegedly oppose the Convoy message 68% of these Canadians had no issues supporting the mandates and passports.

They are trying with the skewed polls to make you believe that no majority of Canadians support the truckers or the message, they believe in the lying racist prime minster.

Inside the convoy's coalition of supporters

Source Leger poll of 1,546 people taken from Feb 4 to 6 2022

This is the same Leger poll that claimed that 53% supported the passports and mandates they are still using the same polled people.
Vaccine passports, back-to-school concerns and the Delta Variant – September 3, 2021

On the Mandatory mandates. Strangely all provinces polled showing a support up to 70% majority of Canadians supporting mandates? with just 1,000+ polled?

Vaccine passports, back-to-school concerns and the Delta Variant – September 3, 2021

Its randomly selected.

This web survey was conducted from September 10 to September 12, 2021 with 1,549 Canadians and 1,002 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from LEO’s online panel.

On the BLM issue

Black Lives Matter has more support among Canadians than Americans: poll

The poll, conducted last weekend, found 67 per cent of 1,500 Canadian respondents reported a positive view of the Black Lives Matter movement, compared with just 55 per cent of 1,000 U.S. respondents who felt the same way.

Isn't that a bit suspicious the same 1,500 Canadian respondents that supported the BLM in the leger poll from 2020 now support the mandates, passports.

And are supposedly agaisnt the message by the truckers. I find it suspicious for a pollster organization to be randomly recruiting respondents. I am sorry but those polls are skewed in order to help the drive narrative of their agenda.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Isn't that a bit suspicious the same 1,500 Canadian respondents that supported the BLM in the leger poll from 2020 now support the mandates, passports.

I'll tell you something I find a bit suspicious.

Over the past four years, we here on ATS have seen a few prominent members from Canada who were posting regularly about Trump, vaccines, BLM, etc. A couple of months after Biden took office, their posting frequency dropped off noticeably. On the topic of the Canadian trucker protests, they are as visible as a golf ball in a snow drift.

I was really looking forward to hearing from them on this issue.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Golf ball in a snow bank!
Haha that’s pretty good.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I answered a Leger political poll a few years ago.

The questions and answers are built in a way that the outcome of the poll is easily discernable if you pay attention while going through it.

They make you say what they want to, than profess it as gospel, thru polls.

It's all a show to manipulate people.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
I answered a Leger political poll a few years ago.

The questions and answers are built in a way that the outcome of the poll is easily discernable if you pay attention while going through it.

They make you say what they want to, than profess it as gospel, thru polls.

It's all a show to manipulate people.

"Push Polls" is the name of that game. They all seemingly are just for the pollsters and not for factual data anymore. They get people to trust some service and then abuse the trust for profit and power.

Fact checkers they pretend to be.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

When the Toronto Star ran a free poll on the Convoy protestors, 92% of their reader supported the protestors, despite the fact the Toronto star readership is very left wing.

www.thestar.com... 2UtFNRre6l5QYkI_uuTrfP0f7_yDSBQt4X0SWJUA_4Qe9R87bf2M

92% support for the Convoy !!!!

Goes to show all other "polls" are utter garbage.

Furthermore, the first weekend of the protests, public support was so massive that all three bridges into Ottawa were closed, chock full of people, right down and through the downtown core, down to the Queeensway, also blocked off.

Bigger than any Canada day I have EVER seen.
edit on 8-2-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Polls™ work similar to Science™ : everything in the process, is tweaked towards producing the result they want to publicize.

Never believe a Poll™, unless you like believing in false BS, and Official™ Agendas™.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

How are you even selected? i dont remember any calls to be part of a polling survey data.
Maybe once over something over a product but nothing political.
edit on 8-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

That's a good question.
I don't know what prompted it aside from obvious political manipulation of public opinion, because after the poll, I told my family that a certain demographic would be said to hold a certain political belief, and less than 2 weeks later, it was published as I had called it.

My guess is they use the census to find their targeted audience, manufacture something, than present it as factual.

Let's not forget that the founder of Léger was the former environment minister, Marcel Léger and his son Jean-Marc Léger, an economist.

They always had political ties.

Nicole Léger, daughter and sister of said founders was in politics too until about 2018.

top topics

join