It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Triggers $28 Billion Stock Plunge After Warning Covid Vaxx Sales May Disappoint This Year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, this ought to get all the politicians jumping, now how can we help Pfizer? I say we start a GoFundmd campaign. But as you read further it sounds like these azzhats are gonna be just fine.

plunge

Despite skyrocketing revenue from the sale of Covid-19 vaccines, shares of Pfizer plunged Tuesday morning after the pharmaceutical giant issued worse-than-expected revenue guidance for this year, triggering a widespread plunge among vaccine stocks that have struggled to meet analyst expectations as the pandemic begins to wane.

KEY FACTS
Pfizer shares fell more than 6% to $50 Tuesday morning, wiping out $19 billion in market value following an earnings report that beat analyst expectations with $3.4 billion in fourth-quarter profit (up fourfold year over year), but fell short of revenue projections, pulling in $23.8 billion, compared to average expectations calling for $24.1 billion.

In a Tuesday morning email, analyst Adam Crisafulli of Vital Knowledge Media pointed out the “underwhelming” report also issued worse-than-expected guidance for sales of Covid-19 vaccines, which made up 53% of the firm’s fourth-quarter revenue, with Pfizer now calling for $52 billion in revenue from the shots this year, compared to expectations of $58 billion.

Other Covid vaccine makers also fell sharply after the report, with shares of Pfizer partner Bio-N-Tech and competitor Moderna, which itself has struggled from disappointing projections, plunging 9% and 7%, respectively, erasing nearly $9 billion in combined market value.

Despite the plunge, Pfizer CEO Adam Bourla praised the firm’s “watershed” results during a Tuesday morning earnings call and pointed out expected overall revenue of about $100 billion next year would be a record high for the 173-year-old company.

edit on Tue Feb 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I thought Pfizer was guaranteed income with their agreement?
Plus they have the government coercing people to take the jab and jab their little kids.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

So few people are getting sick, Pfizer is losing money overall across all of their medication lines.

That's one reason why you see so many commercials for medications with people smiling, even though in real life they're in great pain and very sick.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Vaccine sales is an oxymoron. Emergency medicine that could optimistically save millions of lives shouldn't be exploited for profit. It's not a commodity, it's an essential resource aka human right. There's billionaires who could easily compensate the pharmacy industry for their materials and labor, in some minds that would arguably be their obligation as philanthropists...unless of course they actually aren't philanthropists at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I thought Pfizer was guaranteed income with their agreement?
Plus they have the government coercing people to take the jab and jab their little kids.

Gots to get the price down so politicians can buy cheap stock before the next variant is released, I mean discovered.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Perhaps they're hiding the money before the vaxx blowback goes mainstream

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
As a general remark:

If you believe that the Pharmaceutical-Industrial Complex is interested in getting people healthy, then you are as delusional as if you think that the Military-Industrial Complex is interested in spreading peace throughout the world. The exact opposite is the case.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
From the thread title alone, I can say thank God for this kick in the balls to a company which is basically purely evil, psychopathically deceptive & murderous, attempting to get their poison shot into pregant women & babies even, is utterly perverse on every level, I hope they lose every penny, their mansions & the clothes off their back. To say they are underhanded & destructive is a severe understatement.

Socioeconomic natural selection in action?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Before they go broke completely, they will spin off a company, transfer the rights of the covid "jabs" and patents over, if there are lawsuits, let it go down the drain and go on with their day. No liability, no remorse.

Or get bailouts!

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I hope they warned all of the politicians in advance about this or the politicians will be all pissed.

What am I talking about, of course they informed the politicians to sell before they said this, deceivers have to work together to gain power.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They are having a hard time selling, convincing vaccinated, boosted on the reasons why you need a booster.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Now investigate who had inside info and made money this week on put options and short sales.

Start with Congress both elected and hired help.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Most of the revenue is paid by the tax payer, yep we the tax payer help make the new billionaires, this how the elite and globalist have unlimited resources to keep getting filthy rich.

join