It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter Protestors Use Terrorist Tactics Agaisnt Convoy Trucker Protest? Its a threat on Democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Counter Protestors Use Terrorist Tactics Agaisnt Convoy Trucker Protest!?

Is this how fringed the far leftists, counter protestors side had became that are still supporting, mandates,passports and still believe in lockdowns and JT?
Some had decided to use tactics similar to terrorists.

Breaking out of Toronto.
According to the tweets, and Toronto police. A 22 year old man had being arrested during trucker protest in Toronto, mulpie charges but not including the use of a smoke bomb.

22-year-old man arrested during trucker protest in Toronto: police

Officers said the 22-year-old man was arrested for assault with a weapon, for administering a smoke bomb and for public mischief.

Update on White Van Attack

According to some MPs in Ottawa they view the honking protests as a threat on Democracy.
While not backing down on the mandates and passports.

Tortured by incessant HONKING... a threat to our Democracy!

edit on 5-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The same cringe polticans claiming that its a attack on democracy had being trying hard to down play inflation.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The current meaning of "An Attack On Democracy" is ANYTHING that is a speedbump or barrier to the Authoritarian Progressive Left from advancing their agenda or bringing attention / speaking out against them.

Fair and Transparent Elections = Attack on Democracy

Removing dead people from voter registration = Attack On Democracy

Voter ID = Attack on Democracy

Removing Drop Box Dumps for fake ballots = Attack On Democracy

Not allowing unrestricted, unsigned, fake ballots to be counted = Attack On Democracy

Not allowing a DNC vote bundler to magically show up to a drop box with thousands of absentee ballots that they could have filled out in their car = Attack on Democracy

Basically, anything that interferes with Voter Fraud = Attack on Democracy

Speaking out against a Progressive issue = Attack on Democracy
edit on 5-2-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

After 113 eps of JRE were removed i would say the second is true of your statement.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Government officials truly do think everyone else is stupid with a statement like that.

The convoy is democracy in action. Real democracy in action.

Proven true over and over again that most often, anything they claim, the opposite is true.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The Twitter comments rightly lay this at the feet of Trudeau. De-humanizing and demonizing a bunch of people honking horns. Every step of the way, Canadian government has been looking for convenient alibis and excuses to scapegoat the protestors.

Well, it seems that his rhetoric has had the desired effect: instill hatred against a bunch of people honking horns because they don't want to be forced to undergo in a medical procedure.

Has Trudeau made a public statement on the incident, or is he still in hiding? I'm guessing he'll double down and blame the victims.

I hope there is a peaceful resolution to all of this for our Canadian friends. I don't see how anyone can vote for Trudeau again based on how he's handled the situation. Hiding in his basement is one thing, but making inflammatory statements that end up inciting violence is something altogether.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Has Trudeau made a public statement on the incident, or is he still in hiding?

Bunker Boy is still hiding and had not made any public appearance so far. The same Trudeau who had did a tweet that was idotic. Calling the Truckers Islamophobic's among other insults.

Throwing tantrums like a child on twitter.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"An attack on democracy" while they issue Orwellian, autocratic mandates for medical experiments, lockdowns, school closures, censorship, masks, and so on. Gaslighting has become an art form. Accuse their enemies of that which they are guilty. I can't stress that last point enough.

originally posted by: vNex92
The same cringe polticans claiming that its a attack on democracy had being trying hard to down play inflation.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I did a Google search on "Trudeau public appearance" and (surprise!) the results were utter garbage, nothing of recent note regarding any appearance or reporting in the context of the trucker protest.

Once I tweaked the search engine to show results within 1 week, still the results were obviously sanitized. The only reference to Trudeau's "COVID quarantine" (wait, I thought the WHO just claimed being vaccinated greatly reduced one's capability to spread COVIDD?) was from FOX news (who would've guessed)

Trudeau in Hiding.

The tone of the article makes it sound like Trudeau and family were moved to an "undisclosed location" due to security concerns.

"The Prime Minister is continuing to isolate in the National Capital Region and work remotely," the Office of the Prime Minister of Canada told Fox News Digital via email on Sunday. "We’ve consulted Ottawa Public Health on appropriate protocols. As always, we do not comment on security matters."

Have there actually been any threats made against him and his family? Nobody should condone such behavior, threatening remarks, especially against his family are unacceptable. But...wouldn't they disclose such a threat? After labeling the truckers with every pejorative in the book, I can't imagine they'd not latch on to an opportunity to link the truckers to a threat on the PM. So, I'm just assuming that he is hiding out because he doesn't want to answer questions or engage in any conversation on the subject.

So...is that how governance works now?

When the opposition come out in protest in the thousands...you label them a "fringe movement" and go into hiding?

o_O

And...IT GETS BETTER!

Apparently the Trudeau administration has picked up on the "Russia. Russia! RUSSIA!" playbook from their U.S. counterparts.

Meanwhile, Canadian media have begun suggesting Russia, in some way, is behind the protest as a form of payback for Canada’s support of Ukraine in the mounting military standoff at their border.

"Given Canada’s support of Ukraine in this current crisis with Russia, I don’t know if it is far-fetched to ask, but there is concern that Russian actors could be continuing to fuel things as this protest grows. But perhaps, even instigating it from the outset," a CBC journalist recently stated during an on-air broadcast.

Russia? Really??

So the protests have nothing to do with forced vaccine mandates; it's just payback from Putin.

GTFO here, seriously.

I don't know if I've ever, in my life, witnessed such embarrassing and tone deaf leadership from an administration in a major Western country.

Can there honestly be dialog and reasoned debate with people that, in the face of protests against literally forcing people to take an injection to participate in ALL facets of society, go maximum retard, from calling the protestors white supremacists, to labeling them a "fringe movement", to now saying they're Russian operatives?

Wait...so WE'RE the conspiracy theorists??
edit on 5-2-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You're just echo chambering the MSM.

We don't really wanna hear what they think at this point.

They better hear what WE think.

We ain't moving. There are hundreds of thousands of us here now from all over Canada and the world.

Hold the Line.

Ignore their lies.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

It's encouraging to see the police arresting trouble-makers, instead of letting violence grow, which is what traitor Trudeau would want.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's encouraging to see the police arresting trouble-makers, instead of letting violence grow, which is what traitor Trudeau would want.

There have been ZERO incidents of violence or arrest at the Freedom Convoy 2022 so far.

ZERO.

That's from the Police Chief.

Not sure about these counter-protest people, maybe they were arrested.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

After labeling the truckers with every pejorative in the book, I can't imagine they'd not latch on to an opportunity to link the truckers to a threat on the PM. So, I'm just assuming that he is hiding out because he doesn't want to answer questions or engage in any conversation on the subject.

So...is that how governance works now?

When the opposition come out in protest in the thousands...you label them a "fringe movement" and go into hiding?

Sadly, it seems that the Wunderkind of the World Economic Forum's Young Leaders program most likely will adopt the plays which we are presently seeing from Trudeau. Scaredy little mouse hiding from the big bad wolf protestors. Utterly pathetic, refusing to engage, hiding, attempting to marginalise the protestors even as he hides away in his undisclosed 'secure location'..

As to your question, is this how governance works now? Yes, yes it is. They are pathetic little authoritarian hucksters who will lie, cheat & berate their way through any 'crisis'. Bunch of wan*&%s who should be locked up for at least ten years for their combined offences across the globe, with the sentences rising in proportion to their crimes, and their support for other criminals in their network (thinking of Trudeau's oligarchical pandering to the bank accounts of his wife & mother.)

To be honest, if we can prove they had knowledge of the lethality of the COVID shots, then a #ing firing squad at dawn would be absolutely, 100% appropriate.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If he's subject to the same laws as his constituency, he's subject to a citizens arrest?
Is his cabinet harbouring a fugitive? Ofcourse following DC protocol!

Is something inhibiting complaints being filed against his policies?

I'm even less informed as I sound due to loyalties on the ivm front.

🙏❤

join