It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott the genocide games

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

originally posted by: nugget1
Americans are quick to judge other country's sins, believing we live in the greatest, strongest, freest country on earth. Step back and take a good look at the genocide being committed and promoted by our own Dr. FlipFlop via the vaccine experiment and propaganda.

100,000+ deaths each year are caused by drug overdoses because the US allows Fentanyl and meth to freely cross the Mexican border and enter the country via uninspected shipping containers from China.

Over half a million people are homeless in the US, and the number is rapidly climbing.

If you're not a POC or progressive liberal, you're being marginalized and cancelled.

Keeping the masses focused on the evil of other countries diverts attention from the evils of our own land.

America may not be as bad as China-yet- but certainly has no room to be throwing shade.

im sorry but YES WE DO have that right

last i checked YOU CHOOSE to live in US over china

who has millions of people trying to (legally and illegally) get into them.. china or USA?

who has thousands if not more wanting to leave them for somewhere else... china or USA?

so cut the "we are no better crap" and "have no right to judge"

scrounger

btw.. if you tried to post this in china what do you think would happen to you ?

That's funny.

I didn't 'choose' to be in born US. Maybe, just maybe I could scrape together enough money in a few years to relocate to some other country- but where would I go that doesn't have just as many problems and dangers as the US? And why would anybody choose to move to China when they can illegally enter Europe and find complete government support?

WHY do you think people are clamoring to enter the US? Might it have something to do with the completely free life they get to live as a reward for illegal entry? Our own citizens live on the streets because funds that would help them are needed for 'undocumented immigrants'.

im sorry but YES WE DO have that right

I'm not sure what that statement even means. If you're referring to boy coting the Olympics, I agree 100%. I never said you don't have that right.

If you can't see how US politics are becoming ever closer to Chinese politics, then you're not paying close enough attention. Throwing shade on a country our politicians are using as a role model to 'fundamentally change America' IS hypocritical, no matter how you slice it.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Is not a "western propaganda" china tendency to be obscure on how they do dirty business as a communist country that wants to rule the world economically without answering any questions of what they do to their citizens, is a big red flag to every other country in the world.

China does what it wants and their citizens are property of the state.

Propaganda is those that defend the communist china criminal doings.

And yes, is very clear the communist china propaganda of paying shills to promote a friendly china, china is not friendly and never will as long as they are communist.

We Americans maybe gullible but we are not idiots to communism.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Either the Olympics aren't going well for the USA, or nobody here cares about them. From looking at newspapwers and broadcast outlets, wouldn't know there are Olympics ongoing at the moment.

The NFL Pro Bowl seems to be a big draw today, however.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

China does what it wants and their citizens are property of the state.

If China wants to impose restrictions on people, then it will introduce them.

If the US wants to impose restrictions on people, then it will first destroy the buildings of the World Trade Center, and then representatives of the US government will come out and say that restrictions must be introduced.

That's the whole difference between them.

What cannot be done directly can be done indirectly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join