It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19: ‘Not confident’ in duration of immunity from exposure to Omicron, Moore says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
In Canada the Ontario Science Table is hell bent on going through and boosters. Even as far claiming this week on Thursday that the vaccine significantly adds to protection agaisnt the virus.

While ignoring the data from Ontario which shows more vaccinated are in the hostpial and in ICU. During the briefing Moore made no references to the data from the hopstials, ICUs.

COVID-19: ‘Not confident’ in duration of immunity from exposure to Omicron, Moore says

He said immunologists say a booster vaccine “significantly” adds to protection against the virus

The same immunologists who said you would need only two booster doses? and when they mean by significantly you will notice they never tell by how much of significantly would that be in the terms of lengths?

These "immunologists" had lied about the second doses i have zero confidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The vax are not working. PERIOD

Here in Japan we are now going to vax children at the age of 5 .

Crazy
Crazy
and this is total bs.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They are doubling down even after multiple recent studies showing the efficacy of naturally acquired immunity.

Seriously, what is wrong with these medical organizations and professionals who are undermining the credibility of public health and medicine. Many of us were more supportive of medical and scientific institutions prior to Covid, yet had healthy skepticism on certain topics.

Now, I'm thoroughly convinced that many major public health organizations, from the CDC to FDA are corrupted and actively ignoring any data that goes against their narratives. I also have changed, I think a lot of medical professionals are clearly choosing their career and serving power over their medical vows and service to the public.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The vaccine has some chemistry that boosts the creation of immune cells. That is not the action of the mRNA itself. I do believe that could be a problem for people with autoimmune disease that are not presently getting treated with the meds that suppress the overreaction, so I think that more people will have to be put on autoimmune meds as a result of stimulating this pathway in the future. The adjuvant chemistry that does this can be part of any vaccine, so I am wondering if vaccinations employing this system are the reason for increasing numbers of autoimmune. But one dose a year probably would not be enough to trigger a full blown autoimmune problem, but here we have three or four times a year in one vaccine.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Still not seeing an overwhelming reason to run out and get anything beyond the original doses.

join