It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the Science? Follow the Money!

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

This isn't the first time, or even hundredth time this industry has committed the most heinous of crimes. In fact, causing death is the rule, not the exception. For decades’ big pharma has been getting away with murder, literally. It's up to their risk management department to determine how many lives they can take while still making a profit. Vioxx for example is estimated to have killed a half million people. It's not the only drug with such a high death count either.

With the new mRNA vaccine business model, there is potential for a trillion-dollar global market. From a business perspective, having mandates is like having a guaranteed source of revenue to one of the largest markets in the world. This is easy to envision when you consider multiple dose yearly boosters that would be injected into everyone on the planet while being paid by governments who are either complicit or coerced. They are also pushing brand new oral drugs that have had very limited testing. Regardless of testing or safety issues, Pfizer has been known to blackmail entire countries and force them use their products.

With its massive wealth and continuous inflow of profit, big pharma is able to capture regulatory agencies like the FDA, CDC, NHS, and nearly every mainstream media outlet such as CNN and NPR, just to name a few. Furthermore, those who would sell out, will do so when big pharma makes them an offer they can't refuse. Many of these people are politicians at all levels of the government. According to an FDA advisor, congress is owned by big pharma. Opensecrets.org lists a plethora of politicians who receive large donations from them including the POTUS who is at the top of the list. Other vaccine investors like Bill Gates have given the media 319 million dollars.

Big pharma funded trusted news initiative has total information control.

Not only can big pharma buy off everyone who lacks morals and integrity, which is an alarming number of people, they can afford to have studies done that will be skewed to have a favorable outcome as well as put pressure on journals to remove unfavorable studies. They work with big tech via the trusted news initiative to establish a narrative that must be adhered to. Anyone who questions this narrative is either censored and removed by big tech, or they are "fact checked" by an army of fact checkers who are funded by big pharma. The head of Thompson Reuters, James Smith who is one of the largest fact checkers, also sits on the board of Pfizer.

There are massive conflicts of interest everywhere. As whistle blowers emerge, like Brooke Jackson who showed the Pfizer clinical trials for it's mRNA vaccine had massive data integrity issues calling into question the legitimacy of the entire trial, they are just as quickly silenced by big tech and the mainstream media. When Brooke Jackson blew the whistle to the FDA about the disasterous Pfizer trials, instead of returning her call, they call her boss, who immediately fired her, for being ethical and doing her job.

Harvard trained doctors, Nobel prize winners, and other physicians who have published the most studies in their field such as Peter McCullough are quickly labeled ‘anti vaxxers’ when they fail to adhere to big pharma's narrative. Prior to this there was never any question of their knowledge or legitimacy. These doctors and scientists have nothing to gain and everything to lose by speaking out.

One of the biggest threats to big pharma are cheap repurposed drugs like ivermectin, that challenge the EUA of mRNA vaccines. Legally the emergency use authorization for vaccines requires that there is no other viable treatment option. Regardless of the huge meta-analysis, including 78 published studies and admittance in top secret DARPA documents from April 2020, that ivermectin is a cure for Covid-19, it is still vilified by the legacy media. It's now easy to understand why they continue to deny its effectiveness. It's a direct challenge to their bottom line.

Beyond ivermectin, there are many other supplements and drugs that are showing a very high efficacy against covid-19. Many of these can be purchased online and don't require a prescription such as black seed oil and quercetin. Unfortunately, anything that isn't an mRNA vaccine or big pharma created drug is vilified by the media, since it's impossible that anything could have a possible effect against coronavirus unless it's made by a pharmaceutical company. Once again, it challenges the bottom line.

Another threat are the vaccine injured who are ignored by the FDA and big pharma. Simply acknowledging their presence is bad for business. The following 5-hour senate discussion panel of witness testimony from victims of the mRNA vaccines contains a plethora of information about the dangers of the vaccines and how it has effected the victims themselves. Sadly, the victims are completely ignored by big pharma and the FDA. Even if you deny the exact numbers, no one denies the fact that there are vaccine injured victims.

VIDEO LINK

(parents gather together to remember their children who were killed by pfizers covid-19 vaccine)

Now that we know money can buy anything, are you going to let it buy the truth, or are you going to deny ignorance?

edit on 3-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I have many links , from here & many your posts, bookmarked. The evidence is overwhelming. Yet nothing gets done to stop it continuing.
I have not followed how Dr. Fuellmich's lawsuits are going , lawsuits for crimes against humanity and against the Nuremberg codes, but it's probably all just for show . To keep the masses subdued.

There are more smaller lawsuits , but the only thing that will turn everything around is to have MSM stop spreading lies , and being held accountable for spreading lies. MSM has blood on their hands, literally!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Awesome thread man.

I think I'll choose truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Great thread. Also, to help push back against those who claim that all skepticism of Big Pharma or new, rushed products is "conspiracy theory," I point them to some simple facts about Big Pharma:

1) Opioid epidemic, still ongoing
2) Benzo epidemic, still ongoing. These were pushed originally as safe, non-addictive alternatives to barbiturates. IT turns out they are potentially the most addictive substances in the world. Also, benzos are implicated in 1/3 of opiate overdose deaths, meaning both drugs were in the body.
3) Massive criminal fines for major pharmaceutical companies from J&J to Pfizer

DOJ gives Pfizer largest health care fraud criminal fine in US history

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History
Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing
WASHINGTON – American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.

Pharmacia & Upjohn Company has agreed to plead guilty to a felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for misbranding Bextra with the intent to defraud or mislead. Bextra is an anti-inflammatory drug that Pfizer pulled from the market in 2005. Under the provisions of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, a company must specify the intended uses of a product in its new drug application to FDA. Once approved, the drug may not be marketed or promoted for so-called "off-label" uses – i.e., any use not specified in an application and approved by FDA. Pfizer promoted the sale of Bextra for several uses and dosages that the FDA specifically declined to approve due to safety concerns. The company will pay a criminal fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the United States for any matter. Pharmacia & Upjohn will also forfeit $105 million, for a total criminal resolution of $1.3 billion.

In addition, Pfizer has agreed to pay $1 billion to resolve allegations under the civil False Claims Act that the company illegally promoted four drugs – Bextra; Geodon, an anti-psychotic drug; Zyvox, an antibiotic; and Lyrica, an anti-epileptic drug – and caused false claims to be submitted to government health care programs for uses that were not medically accepted indications and therefore not covered by those programs. The civil settlement also resolves allegations that Pfizer paid kickbacks to health care providers to induce them to prescribe these, as well as other, drugs. The federal share of the civil settlement is $668,514,830 and the state Medicaid share of the civil settlement is $331,485,170. This is the largest civil fraud settlement in history against a pharmaceutical company.

As part of the settlement, Pfizer also has agreed to enter into an expansive corporate integrity agreement with the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services. That agreement provides for procedures and reviews to be put in place to avoid and promptly detect conduct similar to that which gave rise to this matter.

Whistleblower lawsuits filed under the qui tam provisions of the False Claims Act that are pending in the District of Massachusetts, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Eastern District of Kentucky triggered this investigation. As a part of today’s resolution, six whistleblowers will receive payments totaling more than $102 million from the federal share of the civil recovery.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I love this. Just wanted to say something about it.

Now that we know money can buy everything, are you going to let it buy the truth, or are you going to deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I try not to target a specific company when I post, that is not wise. I attack the medicine type, not a specific brand usually, I don't want to have a big pharma company come after me with lawyers. I am not convinced that the majority of the vaccines for this virus are tested properly, but they do follow what is required and the pharma companies tend to not misrepresent things because it would make them liable...it is our government agencies overseeing the medicines that seem to be twisting things, although lots of people in these agencies head positions do coincidentally go work for the big Pharma quite often.

Coincidences happen a lot when there is a lot of money being made off of coincidences.

See how I try to word things....I do not believe these meds were investigated properly, that warp speed deal did not do Americans any favors and I forsee that change of policy made around two years agowill hurt a lot of people worldwide in the future. Money talks, especially to those who experience gain from it.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Money talks, especially to those who experience gain from it.

That depends on your morals and ethics, correct? Would you kill someone for a certain amount of money? Would you knowingly sign off on a drug knowing it would cause harm for a certain amount of money? Those are both the same thing. Again, if money can buy you off, you never had morals to begin with.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
A damning indictment & exceptional thread. How can we, the jury, find these scoundrels guilty of anything less than crimes against humanity?

Sometimes I wonder what the hell are we waiting for.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   
One MSM News outlet host finally became exasperated today and told the truth, like it was a big revelation to the viewers/listeners.

Fox News host Martha McCallum on Pharma wanting to vaccinate little kids... "Aw heck doctor, lets cut through all the chaff and tell the truth. It's all about MONEY. Even if little children get sick from the vaccines, that's acceptable as long as there is money to be made off of them! There, I said it, and it's the truth, isn't it doctor?"

Doctor responded with his own in-kind rant: "Not only that Martha. The selfish greedy officials aren't even considering that tens of millions of children have caught and recovered from Covid-19...with 99% of them being asymptomatic. They don't need to be vaccinated with these new drugs! But like you said, vaccinations generate revenue."

Because I interact with a lot of people across all income, education, and ethnic strata, I understand what type of Mother/Father will get their children "vaccinated", so that erases my curiosity over "why" parents would do this.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Is that photo of the mock coffins memorializing little kids killed by Covid-19 vaccines for REAL?

I don't know why parents who lose children, don't personally identify the murderers and punish them. That would be my #1 life priority.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Excellent thread! Sooner or later it's all going to come crashing down upon these bloodsucking profiteers.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You should watch the latest season of Goliath ...

www.youtube.com...

I can never get youtube to work porperly sorry

edit on rdamkThu, 03 Feb 2022 04:21:57 -0600am28America/ChicagoThu, 03 Feb 2022 04:21:57 -060021 by Sakrateri because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is that photo of the mock coffins memorializing little kids killed by Covid-19 vaccines for REAL?

I don't know why parents who lose children, don't personally identify the murderers and punish them. That would be my #1 life priority.

Yes, and that represents a small fraction of child deaths from the vaccine which would be statistically 0 from covid. In children the vaccines kills 100x more than covid.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Excellent thread! Sooner or later it's all going to come crashing down upon these bloodsucking profiteers.

Hopefully that time is very soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah, there are vigils like this all around the world for people to remember their loved ones killed by the mrna vaccine.

join