It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus in Israel: All you need to know on the new Green Pass policies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Isreal has scrapped the Green Passes expect not fully yet for high-risk events such as weddings or parties for now. Will other countries follow? or will countries like Canada with a clown lying prime minster still pretend that they are following science?

Israel to Scrap COVID Green Pass for Most Entertainment Venues From Sunday
Coronavirus in Israel: All you need to know on the new Green Pass policies

The bad news.

Anyone who has been vaccinated three or four times will be entitled to a Green Pass indefinitely.

edit on 2-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Once we can establish what isn't working, perhaps (although I doubt it) we can figure out what does work. Considering how suppressed useful treatments have been since day one, I can't see anyone accepting anything that could work now. I predict more ridicules solutions that have no beneficial use.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I predict more ridicules solutions that have no beneficial use.

Not beneficial for you, me or any other freedom loving person. But for the sheeple, the minions of the elite, and the elite maybe so.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Due to Omicron, pretty much everyone is on-track for dropping restrictions sometime between March and April of this year. European countries are already dropping mandates - England and Denmark for example. I'd be shocked if we have any mandates in Canada by June this year (i.e. no vaccine passports, no masks). If the Truckers hang out long enough they might even be able to take credit.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

dont expect hope for Canada under the dictatorship of Big Pharma,Justin Trudeau. Even in China the Chinese are getting tired of the absurd rules and testing method.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Wow still can not believe how Israel are still empbracing the same nazi tactics that cost soo many lives back in nazi germany.

Papers please, what they are going to do to those that refuse been guinea pigs? they are sending them to the gas chambers?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I work with a bunch of former Yugoslavians who lived through an actual dictatorship, far more brutal than we will likely ever experience in Canada. They were drafted and forced into a war against their fellow countryman, neighbors, brothers, family. Some of the stories I've heard are genuinely horrific.

We haven't missed a day of work since the pandemic began. I can get in my car and drive across the country, whenever I want. I can quit my job and relocate. I've endured minor inconveniences so that I can maintain my freedom - I wear masks when it is required, and I voluntarily got vaccinated. Call me a sheeple, but I have far more freedoms than the people of Bosnia when their options were: fight the Serbs, or get killed by the Serbs.

Anyway - I do think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Once everyone has become exposed to COVID several times, it isn't novel anymore. Omicron and her children are doing a really good job of infecting everybody, and I am optimistic that we're approaching the end of our provincial and federal mandates.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I work with a bunch of former Yugoslavians who lived through an actual dictatorship, far more brutal than we will likely ever experience in Canada. They were drafted and forced into a war against their fellow countryman, neighbors, brothers, family. Some of the stories I've heard are genuinely horrific.

You do not know that region well. I have a family from there. I know what the western countries did in the Balkans after years of finding information.

They were drafted and forced into a war against their fellow countryman

Are you talking about Alija Izetbegovic? who also called up his allies like the Jihadists and hezbollah fighters that came to their aid during the war?

Did you know about that?

far more freedoms than the people of Bosnia when their options were: fight the Serbs, or get killed by the Serbs.

Or get killed by the Jihadist, have their whole village burned, attacked by the Bosnian Mulism Fighters and Jihadist allies.

Bosnia

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I wear masks when it is required, and I voluntarily got vaccinated. Call me a sheeple, but I have far more freedoms than the people of Bosnia when their options were: fight the Serbs, or get killed by the Serbs.

the people of Bosnia when their options were: fight the Serbs, or get killed by the Serbs.

"The People of Bosnia" Expect not the evil Serbs right? the serbs who had also suffered during the war right to?
How many innocent Serbian civilians and their children were killed? apparently not as you only heard from one side of the war.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Did your freinds even tell you how the Jihadsits came to Bosnia to fight agaisnt the innocent Serbian civilians? were randomly killing Serbian civilians?

During the Syrian conflict in 2016 some Bosnian's went to rebel groups and mostly of those with Jihadist links in Syria to fight alongside them.

Syria had arrested several Bosnian fighters. I had seen sevearl news outles over the past decdae how some countries had no issues of Jihadists that appeared in Sarajevo and Bosnia the same ones that fought and killed innocent serbian civilians.

Its a bit ironic that you say get killed by the Serbs. But dont mention the Croatians.

Bosnia: The cradle of modern jihadism?

The formation of a "Mujahideen Battalion" in 1992, composed mainly of Arab volunteers in central Bosnia, was a landmark. Today the dynamic of jihad has been reversed and it is Bosnians who are travelling to Arab lands.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You're right, the history of this region is not my forte. I just know what I've been told by the people who lived through it. One of the guys I'm talking about is a Bosnian serb who married a Bosnian muslim woman. She was killed by the Serbian army. His brother was killed by the Bosnian army. He married his brother's widow and raised his niece as his daughter after fleeing the region in 92.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well whatever they told you isn't much no more than one sided. The conflict of Bosnia spans a generation as the consequences of the brutally caused by the ottoman empire.

Many Christians in the region during the reign of the ottoman empire were enslaved, forced to convert or their towns attacked.

Bosnia has both nationalist groups on both camps.

Bosnian serb who married a Bosnian muslim woman. She was killed by the Serbian army.

I heard from someone who fled how Bosnian Muslim troops came into Sarajevo with military pick up trucks and randomly searching people's apartments and anyone that had religious symbols would be killed.

They started scaring anyone that had religious icons in their homes even weapons.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Look at the modern Bosnia what has the war brought them now? Nothing. All the fighting and harted for what? for some pieces of SOBs in politics that haven't done anything for the people?

Alija Izetbegovic was no saint. I heard from those who were in the war. Alija Izetbegovic was hiding with his private security until it was a slightly safer to come out.

The same Izetbegovic who wrote a radical book.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I appreciate all the background info - I'll do a bit more reading when I have some free time later.

join