It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Get out of the way"!: Coutts, Alta. mayor on blockade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So now the Politicians, Mayors dont like it when you turn around agaisnt them?
Not that i support the blockade but what these mandates and passports are on people is no different from a blockade agaisnt innocent people.
Its like what Bill Gate said you will have no choice but to accpet.

In medicine you will always have a choice.

When you have anger workers, employers who are getting angry and being frustrated over the mandates, passports, restrictions? and you have a clown Prime Minster still believing that through these vaccinations, mandates is what Canada will make it out of the pandemic?

A PM still living in fantasy land with his handlers? a PM of Canada who claimed that the solution to the supply chain workforce is through by mandates and vaccination?

How is that working out for vaccinated nurses who despite being vaccinated are still getting infected and sick?

Why is there a staff shortages in other jobs? and areas of the industries? are these useless mandates not working as they are lying and claiming that they are working? and supposed to help the ecmoncy?

"Get out of the way": Coutts, Alta. mayor on blockade

Get out of the Way! the Alta Mayors says on Blockade but stays mum on mandates.
But its ok for health officials, polticans to use cooercion and intimidation and to sign a form of consent for a covid vaccine? in and intimate others who arent boosted in fears of losing their jobs?

edit on 1-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Has anyone actually told the politicians, it will be just two weeks....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I was planning on heading down this weekend but it appears to be going off the rails.

RCMP reinforcements and tactical team standing by.

Roads blocked so that people can’t go in to deliver food.

Report of a driver supposedly trying to hit a cop.

Our Premier has been against it from the beginning.
I heard about a couple of billion? worth a day of goods crosses that border so it’s not getting support from government and some industry leaders.

There were 10000 trucks there Saturday but I heard it has thinned out considerably since then.

Not a hill I want to die on at this point. And probably not worth the six hour drive if roads are blocked.

Bummer.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Our Premier has been against it from the beginning. I heard about a couple of billion? worth a day of goods crosses that border so it’s not getting support from government and some industry leaders.

Not that i support the blockade but how can you blame the Trucker Drivers? yet you have the racist prime minster still hell bent on keeping the mandates and passports.

Because according to his science "Trough vaccination and mandates its how we will get out of the pandemic" according to JT.

"The solution to the supply chain worker force is vaccination"

Then they wonder why there is a nursing staff shortages? the media hasn't blamed the mandates of course. Never mind they were bringing up international nurses.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I have a couple vids that have been going around just recently of the blockade in southern Alberta.

The farmers in the tractors literally just drove though a barricade/opening between the RCMP trucks and several others followed suite along with additional tractors driving around in the ditches in between the RCMP lol.

Silly Pony boys are no use on westerners.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yep, I support a protest, not so much a blockade.

At this point they need to keep the locals and general public on their side.

The media is having more success with Coutts than they are with Ottawa.

Interesting times.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TylerDurden33

I wish them the best of luck and safety.

If they can pull this off without anyone being hurt that's great.

If there is violence or injured on either side I'm concerned this thing will level up.

What happens at Coutts will decide how Ottawa Protestors are dealt with.

It's too early to give them an excuse to move with force. They still control too much of the narrative.

new topics

top topics

join