It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Canadians Support Mandates,Bashing the trucker convoy is good politics for Trudeau,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
An example how fake polls infect the opinion mind of journalism trying to convince you that these protests in Ottawa were Nazis or Russians. While claiming that most Canadians support the mandates.

Usually most of the time the National Post had written articles agaisnt Justin Trudeau. Today this article could be the most idiotic article they had ever done.

The Canadian Media were and are still fixated on the two nazi flags which were likely staged in order to create a a false reaction.
Remember.
Problem, Reaction, Solution.

In the article by the National Post it goes on to claim that most Canadians support the mandates i am sure they do since its the national post that believes the fake polls.

Matt Gurney: Bashing the trucker convoy is good politics for Trudeau, even if it is bad for the country

The problem in the article is the statement right here. The majority of the Truckers arent Nazis,yet the media is hell bent on comparing the Truckers to the Nazis without any justification or evidence.

Much like those fake news stories of racist attacks.

Most Canadians support mandates and don’t support Nazis, so that’s two problems for the protesters right there

"The Most Canadians Support Mandates'
They are citing this from a poll.

The ironic point of the article.

The anger won’t go away, though, and may only get worse

They claimed that the Anger may get worse yet they claimed that most Canadians support mandates which one is true? maybe just maybe that Anger will easily vanish over night if the polticans and the lying prime minster come together and remove the passports and mandates?

Seeing how they have no effect on preventing transmissions?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Anger towards the restrictions and on the mandates, passports isn't just in Canada but in Europe.
The author is right on one thing the anger will keep on growing.

But there are no fascists. The media called the populists and those who were agaisnt open immigration and were anti human trafficking, racists, fascists to.

Media back in 2015 and 2016 tried to keep quiet when some migrants in Italy and committed national crimes which sparked a national debate in Italy.

The media was on the side of those migrants while they blamed the victim's family.
edit on 1-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Like Trump said, the news media sucks.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Who gives a god damn . If you support mandates for an experiment that does nothing then you would fit in great with the hitlers of the world . Mao would be so proud of these pro mandate people . I do not mean you personally
edit on 1-2-2022 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

They run political polls the same way they do voting districts, elaborate gerrymandering. They largely send them to who have responded in the past, and they know the results. They only ask questions they know will give them the answers they want in the group they will target. They arent lying when they give us the results, and it is not illegal. I believe they mostly give us the real results, but I also know a lot of it is BS.

I live in a major city and used to do in person targeted marketing for polls and testing out products. I did it for extra cash about 15 years ago. The employees teach you the ins and outs because they need certain results. The difference between the people who get a bunch of free stuff to test, and the ones who don't get called back, is honesty. My friends that lied got to go over and over and had a ton of free stuff. They would tell you what to say and send you stuff like sneakers for surveys. The people who tell the truth don't get called back for paying studies. Its all a big scam where they have mastered skewing results. It seems from my experience that the results they get have a real chain of custody, so it forces them to do it that way if they want to make sure they get the wanted results. They do this knowing the opinions of groups sway the opinions of the unsure. There is a lot of money in it.

Rigged polls should be common knowledge after the 2015-2016 election season.
edit on 1-2-2022 by TrollMagnet because: edit

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Who gives a god damn . If you support mandates for an experiment that does nothing then you would fit in great with the hitlers of the world . Mao would be so proud of these pro mandate people . I do not mean you personally

This is part of the purpose of a constitutional republic, not "democracy." To protect a minority from mob rule..

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I want someone to find a good picture of the nazi-confederates faces because guaranteed that was staged. Theres a high chance those were undercover establishment guys reply to: vNex92

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Most Canadians Support Mandates

I feel that is just plain untrue.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

World Leaders know the REAL Justin Trudeau. And they have no problems showing him what they think of him.

Watch - Quick Clip: twitter.com...

Remember what you just saw, when Justin is in one of his acting roles, pretending to be a good Prime Minister.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Exit89
I want someone to find a good picture of the nazi-confederates faces because guaranteed that was staged. Theres a high chance those were undercover establishment guys reply to: vNex92

I saw a video of one of them full gear couldn't see ANYTHING. Winter gear of course, and a green/Grey balaclava covering their face, and hooded. There was no identifiable features they looked like they had multiple multiple layers on.

It was a confederate flag with a truck in the middle. I truly believe it was made for the purpose to be seen provocateur style.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Acknt

Isnt it strange that they were in full body gear? and no one debated whatever or they were either feds, agent provocateurs? or Antifa?
I even saw a tweet with a small pickup truck being thrown eggs at.

very mature of those people. Unless they were feds who worked close in Ottawa.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:37 AM
link   

All they do is lie and then look down their noses at us, like we're too stupid to notice.

Mandate Freedom.

join